vivian maxine

A place to sit back, relax, get to know each other, and talk about whatever you want to discuss or share with the group.
Forum rules
Please be sure to check the Rules & Guidelines

vivian maxine

Postby Athena on August 9th, 2017, 12:18 pm 

I haven't noticed a post from Vivian Maxine for awhile and when I tried to find her last post none were listed. Why isn't there something listed as her most recent post?

I had a positive blood test result that has me a bit anxious and I hope my alarm about not seeing Vivian Maxine is not warranted, but just spin off anxiety knowing my own problem is not just hypochondria.
Athena
Banned User

Re: vivian maxine

Postby Braininvat on August 9th, 2017, 1:52 pm 

If you click on her name, and then the search posts option, it shows her most recent post was in late May. She is around. Her most recent login was this morning. I think logins show up on the profile page for all members.

No need to apologize for caring about other members. I have seen message board regulars, here and elsewhere, go silent and then later learned of their passing, so I can understand a tremor of alarm.
Braininvat
Forum Administrator

Postby Athena on August 10th, 2017, 3:17 pm 

Braininvat » August 9th, 2017, 11:52 am wrote:If you click on her name, and then the search posts option, it shows her most recent post was in late May. She is around. Her most recent login was this morning. I think logins show up on the profile page for all members.

No need to apologize for caring about other members. I have seen message board regulars, here and elsewhere, go silent and then later learned of their passing, so I can understand a tremor of alarm.

Thank you. I will PM her.
Athena
Banned User

Postby BioWizard on August 12th, 2017, 10:52 am 

I think I just saw her online. I hadn't noticed she's been quiet until now. Hope she's well.
BioWizard
Forum Administrator

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Braininvat on August 12th, 2017, 12:20 pm 

I've missed her posts. She is a terrific asker of questions, with a wide-ranging mind.
Braininvat
Forum Administrator

Postby BioWizard on August 12th, 2017, 12:28 pm 

Braininvat » 12 Aug 2017 11:20 am wrote:I've missed her posts. She is a terrific asker of questions, with a wide-ranging mind.

I completely agree. The only reason I hadn't noticed is because I've been pummeled with work and only paying attention to 2-3 threads af a time.
BioWizard
Forum Administrator

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby vivian maxine on August 12th, 2017, 12:34 pm 

Thanks for the kudos, everybody. No need to worry. I am, like Biowizard, overwhelmed at the moment with personal matters. So, I read the posts that interest me (I.e., those that are not over my head) and go back to work.
vivian maxine
Resident Member

Postby Athena on August 12th, 2017, 5:32 pm 

We are all glad to hear from you.
Athena
Banned User

Postby bangstrom on September 13th, 2017, 5:20 pm 

Vivian, I looked up recently and saw a red moon and wondered if you were seeing the same. The smoke from western fires is back to Missouri.
bangstrom

Postby Infinite_Observer on September 13th, 2017, 5:40 pm 

I live in near Sainte Genvieve Missouri. Lived most of my life in Saint Louis though. Up until like a year and a half ago.
Infinite_Observer
Forum Neophyte

Postby vivian maxine on September 14th, 2017, 7:51 am 

bangstrom » September 13th, 2017, 4:20 pm wrote:Vivian, I looked up recently and saw a red moon and wondered if you were seeing the same. The smoke from western fires is back to Missouri.

Not this month, Bangstrom. Perhaps in October with the Harvest moon.
vivian maxine
Resident Member

Return to Lounge Area