Cubiks World Pet Store Scenarios

A place to sit back, relax, get to know each other, and talk about whatever you want to discuss or share with the group.
Forum rules
Please be sure to check the Rules & Guidelines

Cubiks World Pet Store Scenarios

Postby caters on September 1st, 2015, 7:21 pm 

I am writing a novel called Cubiks world. After these cubes have domesticated every type of wildcat and have a large gene pool for each cat they go through trial and error to form every cat breed. There are different scenarios and that is what I am going to go over. I will use an example of a cat breed that starts with a cheetah and a lioness.

At the pet store:

Best scenario:
They have the cat breed somebody wants

Not as good:
They have the 2 starting cats but not the cat breed. So they give the customer the mating formula for that particular cat breed.

Even worse:
They have only 1 of the starting cats(in this example the cheetah). So the cube, cuboid, or other shape has to find a lioness.

Once lioness has been found:

Not good:
Lioness is either sick and not in heat, healthy and not in heat, or sick and in heat. The cube, cuboid, or other shape has to keep looking for a lioness.

Good:
The lioness is healthy and in heat so the owner allows the cube, cuboid, or other shape to have her for 2 years as the offspring are taken care of.

No lioness in heat or all the ones in heat are sick:

Better situation:
The cheetah owner asks the pet store to raise a lioness and give it to him when she is ready to mate. They have female cubs and say yes.

Worse:
The pet store does not have female cubs. The cube, cuboid, or other shape has to look for a female lion cub to raise.

Cub or no cub:

Cub found:
The cube, cuboid, or other shape has found a female lion cub. He/she raises it till it becomes a lioness and then waits until she is ready to mate.(He/she has a lion raising manual)

No cub found:
The cube, cuboid, or other shape has not found a female lion cub. He/she goes to the pet store and tells them to raise more lions. He/she also asks everybody who has a lion to call him/her if they have a female lion cub.

Almost Worst Case Scenario:

The cube, cuboid, or other shape has lost his cheetah because he ran off in search of a mate, in search for food, or for some unknown reason or because the cheetah died. The cubes at the pet store give him another cheetah for free(another male in this case).

Worst Case Scenario:
The cheetah has been lost and there are no male cheetahs at the pet store. He/She asks everybody who has a cheetah to call him/her if they have a male cheetah cub.

As you can see it goes from good to bad and I could even fit this on a spectrum of green, yellow, orange, red and everything in between. These scenarios are also possible with thousands of other combinations.
caters

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Lounge Area