Video Gaming

A place to sit back, relax, get to know each other, and talk about whatever you want to discuss or share with the group.
Forum rules
Please be sure to check the Rules & Guidelines

Video Gaming

Postby Darby on September 9th, 2015, 2:10 pm 

Thought I'd see if anyone had any games they were enjoying at the moment.

After finishing Witcher 3 and The Last of Us (Remastered) recently, I've been playing Mad Max on the PS4 the past few days. Lotta fun. Included below is a funny moment from an outpost assault I did earlier this morning. Enjoy. Those with HD monitors can upscale it to 720p.

Darby

Re: Video Gaming

Postby Paralith on September 9th, 2015, 2:43 pm 

I've just been getting into the Mass Effect series. I finished the first game two weeks ago, and have been blazing through the second one. Really enjoying it. Also my fiance and I are doing a play through of a couple classic games, Snatcher and Lunar Silver Star for the Sega CD.
Paralith
Resident Expert

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Darby on September 9th, 2015, 3:53 pm 

Paralith » September 9th, 2015, 2:43 pm wrote:I've just been getting into the Mass Effect series. I finished the first game two weeks ago, and have been blazing through the second one. Really enjoying it. Also my fiance and I are doing a play through of a couple classic games, Snatcher and Lunar Silver Star for the Sega CD.

I tried a free demo of ME and it didnt grab me. I liked the Dragon Age series however, which is pretty much the same game engine, albeit for a fantasy setting rather than space.
Darby

Postby Paralith on September 9th, 2015, 4:18 pm 

I will say that ME2 is a very significant improvement in fun over ME1. Being a completionist I wouldn't think of playing the second one without going through the first, but you might try that and see if it's more interesting to you. (You can get most of the ME games used these days for around five bucks.)
Paralith
Resident Expert

Postby Darby on September 9th, 2015, 5:30 pm 

Fair enough.

Are you primarily on PC or PSN ? If the latter, I can PM my UID for trophy purposes. Always nice to meet fellow completionists.
Darby

Postby Paralith on September 9th, 2015, 5:53 pm 

I play ME on xbox.
Paralith
Resident Expert

Return to Lounge Area