Fishing for sanity..

A place to sit back, relax, get to know each other, and talk about whatever you want to discuss or share with the group.
Forum rules
Please be sure to check the Rules & Guidelines

Fishing for sanity..

Postby Daviddd on November 13th, 2016, 2:54 am 

The morning's , most that is..walking into the kitchen.coffee and an idea that yesterday and this is following on..the identical question remains for to be had..existence (principally for all) (principally for each) that is a question..logic is of an assistance, yet it does not cover everything, yet it must , I think.. So to begin from a point of , perhaps, some confusion...well, given this AD date, that fact may not be surprising.. Each morning an awareness of 'an outside' entity, not a being, more an existential reality, if I were to name..that is my dilema.how does one grapple with that ? I do not ask what is it ? as I know that to be a wrong question...It is perhaps closer to Nausea ( J.P.S) than any theory, so I do not look for answers,and It is difficult because I rather seek light on a subject which I see different to an, or answers. So this existential shadow adjacent to my being ?
Daviddd
Forum Neophyte

Re: Fishing for sanity..

Postby BadgerJelly on November 13th, 2016, 3:16 am 

Sanity is just an idea created by crazy people :)
BadgerJelly
Resident Member

Return to Lounge Area