My Personal School of Knowledge

A place to sit back, relax, get to know each other, and talk about whatever you want to discuss or share with the group.
Forum rules
Please be sure to check the Rules & Guidelines

My Personal School of Knowledge

Postby BadgerJelly on August 27th, 2017, 10:00 am 

I am posting a kind of diary here.

I have set a plan into action in which I will study various areas of personal interest. I would list each area of interest, but I would undoubtedly leave something out!

All I can say right now is it makes sense to focus the larger part of my studies in two areas in particular:

1) Math

2) Logic

I am still pretty much just refreshing my math and in the area of logic will be learning that particular language. Along with this I hope to improve my general reading and writing ability, which will compliment the logic part of my studies by combining with my interest in linguistics and philosophical writing in general.
BadgerJelly
Resident Member

Re: My Personal School of Knowledge

Postby Braininvat on August 27th, 2017, 11:13 am 

I think the SPCF Lounge goes with the conventional idea of a lounge as a socializing area. If I let you do a diary, then I have to let everyone do a diary. So this has to go. You can post in Math and Logic forae, yes? (you write good posts here, don't get me wrong, but look what happened when I let someone turn the Art subforum into their own personal soapbox on evil conspiracies.....just sayin'....)
Braininvat
Resident Member

Return to Lounge Area