"Parts Of USA Will Be Colder Than Mars"

A place to sit back, relax, get to know each other, and talk about whatever you want to discuss or share with the group.
Forum rules
Please be sure to check the Rules & Guidelines

"Parts Of USA Will Be Colder Than Mars"

Postby toucana on January 5th, 2018, 8:11 am 

Visit_Mars_SnowWeb.jpg
toucana
Chatroom Operator

Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: "Parts Of USA Will Be Colder Than Mars"

Postby curiosity on January 5th, 2018, 8:57 am 

Apart from a couple of minor blips where parts of the UK experienced some snow, (Not the area I live in though.) the weather here is unseasonably mild. Thinking back to my childhood there certainly seems to be some truth regarding claims of climate change. Getting through to the new-year without having experienced a really hard frost just wouldn't have happened in my youth. Is the change caused by human activity? That is the burning question !!!
curiosity

Postby jocular on January 5th, 2018, 9:10 am 

curiosity » January 5th, 2018, 8:57 am wrote:Apart from a couple of minor blips where parts of the UK experienced some snow, (Not the area I live in though.) the weather here is unseasonably mild. Thinking back to my childhood there certainly seems to be some truth regarding claims of climate change. Getting through to the new-year without having experienced a really hard frost just wouldn't have happened in my youth. Is the change caused by human activity? That is the burning question !!!

Do you doubt the Greenhouse Effect?
jocular

Postby zetreque on January 5th, 2018, 12:24 pm 

Well this winter where I live is certainly living up to the long term trend of super drought predicted by climate change. Mild temperatures with no snow and none in sight. I wouldn't be surprised if we are setting record warm temperatures this winter here.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Braininvat on January 5th, 2018, 11:54 pm 

Braininvat
Forum Administrator

Return to Lounge Area