Not receiving notifications by email?
Posted: March 26th, 2014, 2:56 pm
If you are not receiving notifications by email, please make sure you add the below email address to your whitelist and make sure that the emails are not going to your junk folder:
- Code: Select all
Notification Emails in Spam
Posted: December 22nd, 2016, 5:08 pm
Gmail has been known to send new post notification emails to spam.
To correct this problem:
1. Find the email in your spam folder and move it to the inbox by selecting it and clicking on the "Not spam" button at the top of the page.
2. Open the email in your inbox.
3. Click the drop down arrow on the top right of the message and selected "Filter messages like this"
4. In the window that pops up, select "Create filter with this search" (at the bottom right).
5. Select "Never send it to Spam"
6. "Create filter"