Is mass compressed energy?

Discussions on introductory science topics. Ask simple or beginner questions and expect clear and level answers.

Is mass compressed energy?

Postby EasternWind on September 7th, 2016, 1:03 pm 

As far as I know, energy can only be detected when it interacts with mass. Is this correct? If so, and if mass is compressed energy then it seems that energy is not detectable unless it interacts with compressed energy. What does that mean then?
EasternWind
Forum Neophyte

Re: Is mass compressed energy?

Postby Braininvat on September 7th, 2016, 6:02 pm 

Braininvat
Forum Administrator

Postby angelabelly on October 5th, 2016, 4:16 am 

I positively haven't read it all, in spite of the way that I put in quite a while concentrating on the history and reasoning of material science at a postgraduate level, and have composed a paper on the translation of philosophical contentions that Newton utilizes. I've perused bits of it, yet not the entire thing. I attempted, and I fizzled. It's excessively dark, excessively thick, excessively particular.
angelabelly
Banned User

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby EasternWind on October 5th, 2016, 8:40 am 

I am amazed at how vague and inaccurate most scientific discussions, papers, etc. are. And what they lack in accuracy and definition, they try to make up with big and made up words that doesn't explain anything but opens up new venues for confusion. I am beginning to think that scientists in general are afraid of finding out the truth of things! They hide behind the mask of complicated formulas and they love to avoid real life in favor of the abstract. Probably because once you get into the abstract, it is easier to fudge things without getting caught!
EasternWind
Forum Neophyte

Return to Beginner Science