A Curious Coincidence

Anyone can post and discuss breaking news that interest them (please respect posting guidelines and be sure to reference properly).
Forum rules
Please be sure to check our forum's Rules & Guidelines

A Curious Coincidence

Postby toucana on July 13th, 2018, 7:19 pm 

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team today issued a 29 page indictment today against 12 named members of the GRU - Russia’s military intelligence service - making detailed accusations of espionage by those agents against US political and electoral targets in 2016.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/13/politics/trump-asked-russians-to-get-clinton-emails-they-immediately-started-trying-/index.html

On page 7 of the new indictment it says:
22. The Conspirators spearfished individuals affiliated with the Clinton Campaign throughout the summer of 2016. For example, on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators attempted after hours to spearfish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton's personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy-six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton Campaign.

Put a pin in that date - July 27 2016.

Now go back and check what then candidate Donald Trump had to say at a news conference in Florida - on July 27 2016
I will tell you this -- Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next.

Looks like they were.
toucana
Chatroom Operator

Blog: View Blog (7)

Return to News Discussion Forum