How To Gain Weight For The Naturally Thin

Discussions related to nutrition or medical research. Please remember that this is a discussion forum, not a medical advice dispensing forum.

How To Gain Weight For The Naturally Thin

Postby shikhapcd on February 19th, 2014, 3:00 am 

Step 1: Determine Your Calorie Level

Step 2: Determine How Many Calories to Consume

Step 3: Change Your Diet to Reflect a Higher Calorie Count

Step 4: Avoid Empty Calories and Unhealthy Foods

Step 5: Lift Weights

pharma company also provide nutrition products.
shikhapcd
Forum Neophyte

Re: How To Gain Weight For The Naturally Thin

Postby Braininvat on September 5th, 2014, 2:03 pm 

I learn so much here.
Braininvat
Resident Member

Postby SkyLightsFactor on October 6th, 2014, 4:04 am 

I don't consider myself an expert, but it would "seem" that drinking raw chicken eggs regularly might be helpful. In personal experience, seems to preserve the muscular and bone tissue even without exercise, and without putting on fat. The impression is also that the egg source protein is better assimilated than when you eat meat and other "protein foods" - if excersise. Just seems good for "huskiness".
There may be the issue of cholesterol intake, naturally, but it's possible, perhaps, to counter by using turmeric and/or red wine, or other products thought to be beneficial to maintaining healthy balance.
Possibly other issues, also, not to overlook (possibly related to individual constitution, allergic reactions, etc.)

One other aspect: if it makes a difference really whether you use a rooster egg, or chicken egg (that is, if a man, is it preferrable to use male's, and, if a woman, female's?) If it affects behavior in any significant way or not.
SkyLightsFactor
Forum Neophyte

Postby dlorde on October 6th, 2014, 9:49 am 

SkyLightsFactor » October 6th, 2014, 9:04 am wrote:One other aspect: if it makes a difference really whether you use a rooster egg, or chicken egg (that is, if a man, is it preferrable to use male's, and, if a woman, female's?) If it affects behavior in any significant way or not.

A rooster egg? seriously? lol!

Avoiding unhealthy foods is really good advice ;)
dlorde

Postby Braininvat on October 6th, 2014, 8:02 pm 

I am 105, enjoy perfect health, and run six miles a day, followed by two hours of somersaults and cartwheels. My secret is a diet of champagne, almonds, and tater tots, with a cup of gravy each night before bed. My advice to the young? Believe every single thing you read on the internet. And always say "yes" when a stranger offers you candy.
Braininvat
Resident Member

Postby zetreque on October 7th, 2014, 1:42 am 

shikhapcd » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:00 am wrote:Step 1: Determine Your Calorie Level

Step 2: Determine How Many Calories to Consume

Step 3: Change Your Diet to Reflect a Higher Calorie Count

Step 4: Avoid Empty Calories and Unhealthy Foods

Step 5: Lift Weights

pharma company also provide nutrition products.

It is not as simple as this. Different people metabolize foods differently. Consider that some people are healthy when thin. I am assuming this post was probably meant to be spam, but failed.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (6)

Return to Health and Nutrition