Ecology will save humanity

Discussions on the interactions between components of the environment and their effects on all types of organisms.

Ecology will save humanity

Postby zetreque on September 25th, 2017, 3:43 pm 

I get ignored a lot when I talk about holistic health and corporate foods, or when I talk about the importance of gut bacteria but really, ecology is the only thing that will save life. Lifeforms are interdependent on one another and if people would see the big picture, we could live in a healthier and more fulfilling world. The understanding that the world is much bigger outside of our arrogant self. The bacteria that help us break down foods in our intestines to the mycorrhizal fungi that support breaking down molecules for insect and plant health.

Paul Stamets - How Mushrooms Can Save Bees & Our Food Supply
https://www.linktv.org/shows/bioneers/episodes/paul-stamets-how-mushrooms-can-save-bees-our-food-supply

Right now one of the many projects I am playing around with is figuring out how to start a new TV show that explores ecology, symbiotic, mutualism, commensalism, parasitism relationships in an action packed fun science based fiction adventure.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (6)

Return to Environmental Science