Matter vs. Non-matter

This is not an everything goes forum, but rather a place to ask questions and request help for developing your ideas.

Matter vs. Non-matter

Postby Abraham on October 17th, 2017, 11:28 am 

As matter can be viewed from highest neutron count to lowest. Hydrogen not even containing a neutron, the only difference between any element is in relation to neutrons. Everything else can be expressed as hydrogen itself in different quantity. So it would seem that hydrogen being zero, and existence being in relation to neutron, perceived existence in relation to 1 electron and 1 proton, that hydrogen is merely perceived to exist as it is represented by 1 neutron in flux. It seems to me that the scale, defined by proton, is in fact doing an injustice to existence itself by placing it on the proton rather than the neutron. If the neutron defined existence and the coupling of proton and electron as that which is outside of existence, merely the glue that binds, then it seems that everything would make more sense. Any thoughts?
Abraham
Banned User

Re: Matter vs. Non-matter

Postby zetreque on October 17th, 2017, 12:13 pm 

Abraham » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:28 am wrote:As matter can be viewed from highest neutron count to lowest. Hydrogen not even containing a neutron, the only difference between any element is in relation to neutrons. Everything else can be expressed as hydrogen itself in different quantity. So it would seem that hydrogen being zero, and existence being in relation to neutron, perceived existence in relation to 1 electron and 1 proton, that hydrogen is merely perceived to exist as it is represented by 1 neutron in flux. It seems to me that the scale, defined by proton, is in fact doing an injustice to existence itself by placing it on the proton rather than the neutron. If the neutron defined existence and the coupling of proton and electron as that which is outside of existence, merely the glue that binds, then it seems that everything would make more sense. Any thoughts?

Do you know what an isotope is?
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Abraham on October 17th, 2017, 12:36 pm 

zetreque » October 17th, 2017, 10:13 am wrote:
Abraham » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:28 am wrote:As matter can be viewed from highest neutron count to lowest. Hydrogen not even containing a neutron, the only difference between any element is in relation to neutrons. Everything else can be expressed as hydrogen itself in different quantity. So it would seem that hydrogen being zero, and existence being in relation to neutron, perceived existence in relation to 1 electron and 1 proton, that hydrogen is merely perceived to exist as it is represented by 1 neutron in flux. It seems to me that the scale, defined by proton, is in fact doing an injustice to existence itself by placing it on the proton rather than the neutron. If the neutron defined existence and the coupling of proton and electron as that which is outside of existence, merely the glue that binds, then it seems that everything would make more sense. Any thoughts?

Haha.
Abraham
Banned User

Postby Braininvat on October 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm 

Utter gobbledegook.
Braininvat
Resident Member

Postby Abraham on October 17th, 2017, 1:41 pm 

Can you tell me the difference between an element that contains a neutron and one that does not?
Can you prove that the only one that does not contain a neutron is even an element?
Abraham
Banned User

Postby Abraham on October 17th, 2017, 1:42 pm 

What is so irrational about singling out the only element that varies in composition?
Abraham
Banned User

Postby zetreque on October 17th, 2017, 2:02 pm 

Abraham » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:41 am wrote:

Can you tell me the difference between an element that contains a neutron and one that does not?
Can you prove that the only one that does not contain a neutron is even an element?

Can you answer a question without another question?
Explain this if you understand isotopes.

As matter can be viewed from highest neutron count to lowest.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Postby ralfcis on October 17th, 2017, 3:43 pm 

This thread makes me proud to be a volunteer member of the personal theories forum. I've found my calling.
ralfcis

Postby Braininvat on October 17th, 2017, 6:59 pm 

LOL!
Braininvat
Resident Member

Postby Abraham on October 17th, 2017, 9:48 pm 

No, I can not explain what an isotope is. I just looked at the periodic table of elements and took notice of one singularity that not only was the only element without a neutron, but also is able to be used as a defining principle to all the other elements in multiples of itself in relation to atomic number. It looks to be some sort of keystone that holds the secret as to why and how everything else exists. So, no, I can not answer your question, and I do not even have a high school diploma. I live off food stamps and battle schizophrenia that insists it is real people. I only have access to information that is free and seem to see that most of it that is free is merely questioned to no end. Maybe you could teach me as to why hydrogen is considered more than an electron and proton? Why is it an element? I do not see proton on the scale. I do not see electron on the scale. What makes hydrogen so damn special? It carries an atomic weight, yet it floats all the way into space, why? I mean come on, where are all the right questions?
Abraham
Banned User

Postby zetreque on October 17th, 2017, 10:04 pm 

The periodic table is arranged by increasing proton number, not neutron number. While there often is the same number of protons as neutrons in the nucleus of an atom, number of neutrons do not change the element. When an element has a different number of neutrons it is an isotope.

Carbon 13 is a popular isotope. It is called Carbon 13 because it has 6 protons and 7 neutrons for a total of 13.
Carbon 14 has 6 protons and 8 neutrons.
Normal Carbon as you may know has 6 protons and 6 neutrons.

Khan Academy is a great place to learn.
I recommend watching their videos on chemistry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd4a1X3B61w&list=PL166048DD75B05C0D
or
https://www.khanacademy.org/science/chemistry/atomic-structure-and-properties/introduction-to-the-atom/v/introduction-to-chemistry
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Postby Abraham on October 18th, 2017, 4:09 am 

Well, I like to think outside the box, and look in the box briefly to supply my self with thoughts.
Abraham
Banned User

Postby Abraham on October 18th, 2017, 4:11 am 

Thank you for the suggestion, I now have another resource. Currently I am working through "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking.
Abraham
Banned User

Postby Serpent on October 18th, 2017, 11:16 am 

Abraham » October 18th, 2017, 3:09 am wrote:Well, I like to think outside the box, and look in the box briefly to supply my self with thoughts.

Is there a Quote Hall of Fame?
I'd like to nominate this for enshrinement.
Serpent
Resident Member

Abraham liked this post

Return to Personal Theories