How Many Logos will become a No-Go?

This is not an everything goes forum, but rather a place to ask questions and request help for developing your ideas.

How Many Logos will become a No-Go?

Postby Pivot on October 10th, 2018, 6:11 am 

The Conventional Science approach to atomic structure, as represented by the Standard Model and Quantum Physics approaches, is based upon the orbital model for the atom: viz. a positively charged nucleus surrounded by electrons moving as spinning particles and/or waves as embodied in Dirac’s wave equation.

The logos of many Atomic Energy Commissions around the world have used the orbital model, invariably using a particle rather than a wave form of electron, as their logo as shown below. A few exceptions are the Atomic Energy Commissions of UK and Australia (possibly others as well).
Atomic Energy Logos.JPG
Atomic Energy Logos

Use of orbital model logos also proliferate in industrial and associations connected with atomic energy and untold numbers of textbooks, magazines, articles and kids’ toys. But changes to logos would only be the tip of the iceberg should the orbital model, which has not been greatly challenged since the 1920’s, proves to be invalid. The implications for the SM and QED would also be quite profound.

E2M did not set out to challenge the orbital model, but it has resulted in a completely different structure for the atom. The E2M model has been a pretty wobbly concept during its evolution over the past 2 years or so, and like all theories is not 100% correct and needs a lot more work, but has settled down to a defendable point of view. It is now presented as a five part series of articles that are best tackled sequentially as topics in the later parts are dependent upon concepts of the earlier parts. Links are provided within each part to other parts of the presentation.

Energy to Matter Part 1: Electrons and Electricity
Link =https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iySOypWwsAeoXey2R9fVmNDC_TpTBaAf

Part 1 concentrates on electrons and electricity. It addresses electromagnetic induction, dielectrics and capacitors, and Galvanic and Electrolytic cells (i.e. chemical DC electricity generation and recharge).

Energy to Matter Part 2: Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR)
Link =https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BZpjyzYe3E5lwdyl7JFHFJtqqZdMZfbt

Part 2 topics are:
• The nature of light
• The wave versus particle debate
• The nature of Micro and Radio wave transmission
• Light polarisation

Energy to Matter Part 3: Quarks and Nucleons
Link =https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q4W1fptLHTLeFKW03fLEeJpETx9VDUmA

Part 3 addresses the structure and nature of quarks and nucleons. Topics covered are:
• Preons
• Up and down quarks
• The nucleons (protons and neutrons)
• Electron-positron annihilation
• Beta decay (proton to neutron conversion and vice versa)
• Electron capture

Energy to Matter Part 4: Atomic Structure
Link =https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TypuAU9svnmRYwxJR3Ug8bpmpmhsjAqC

Part 4 is a logical extension of the concepts introduced in the first three parts, developing 3-dimensional models for atom structure. Also, in the Appendix, several atomic models are overviewed, including the Standard Model and Quantum Mechanics approaches.

Energy to Matter Part 5: Atomic Bonding and Energy Transfer
Link =https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZkCh5Krs9acwP-iI_9oWZscMU5azj2BK

Part 5 is the final article in the series. It extends the concepts and models of part 4 to provide an explanation for the chemical bonding between atoms, molecules and ions; energy transfer and balancing at the atomic level; spectral line emission and absorption; the formation of plasma and cosmic radiation; and the phenomena of Gravity.
Pivot
Forum Neophyte

Re: How Many Logos will become a No-Go?

Postby TheVat on October 10th, 2018, 9:46 am 

You need to use links that do not require a Google subscription.
TheVat
Forum Administrator

Postby Pivot on October 10th, 2018, 10:25 pm 

Interesting Braininvat. Google MyDrive cloud was the easiest for me to use - I didn't realise that you need Google subscription although some others with Norton Security have indicated that they have had problems accessing the links. What is the best cloud server without restrictions on those accessing the files? Sync looks secure but that in itself might place restrictions on the free distribution of the files. Suggestions please.
Pivot
Forum Neophyte

Postby TheVat on October 11th, 2018, 12:41 pm 

Well, TBH, am not sure. I know sites like 125mb.com provide some fairly generous free hosting, which would have plenty of room for articles like yours (I was able to access it from a Windows pc, later....seems like it was my android tablet that had problems and demanded I join Google).

Maybe you can leave it as it, if most people are getting in okay with a Windows platform.
TheVat
Forum Administrator

Postby davidm on October 11th, 2018, 1:00 pm 

It works OK from my Mac.
davidm

Postby TheVat on October 11th, 2018, 1:06 pm 

That's good. Well, it could just be a tablet/phone hangup. I'm going to check later when I'm on my tablet and see if it can be circumvented. Carry on.
TheVat
Forum Administrator

Return to Personal Theories