Space Time

This is not an everything goes forum, but rather a place to ask questions and request help for developing your ideas.

Space Time

Postby Ryuka on January 21st, 2016, 10:51 am 

How do we hold space time. I'm guessing encompassing tesla coil to the tachyon.
Ryuka
Forum Neophyte

Re: Abracadabra!

Postby Faradave on January 21st, 2016, 12:00 pm 

Hi Ryuka,

Welcome. It's not clear what you mean by "hold space time". Magic words, such as "Tesla" (that's a good one), and tachyon (never detected, nor expected) certainly won't be able to do it!

If you are referring to the effect of massive objects on spacetime geometry (curvature), that's a very good question to which a precise mechanism is not known. Einsteins Equation gives us a very good description of the effect but offers no explanation.

One version of John Wheeler's famous quote,

"Spacetime grips mass, telling it how to move... Mass grips spacetime, telling it how to curve"

makes note of a "grip" but again, no mechanism has been provided.

If you are willing to consider a personal theory, you may try my G-Wiz but it's just one of many unconventional ideas out there.
Faradave

Re: Space Time

Postby Ryuka on January 22nd, 2016, 5:58 pm 

So by light like field element, I think you mean ether of which the space time continuum is comprised. Then it must be to accelerate pinholes fluidly enough to dislodge them & put variation to the array.

This might be the key to warp-speed, steadying them in an instant along a guided path, so as to say 'skip' a trail or use the velocity of the momentum to scrunch tracks like in a roller coaster ride offering maneuver like free-fall.

Might be temperature related like cooling the particles to an immeasurably cold degree then suddenly heating it with plasma to force them into moving at an alarming rate upon their wavelength to move faster than light - out of time & scope a viable lane as needs suits.
Ryuka
Forum Neophyte

Re: Lightlike Limitations

Postby Faradave on January 22nd, 2016, 6:59 pm 

So far, only energy, momentum and information traverse lightlike intervals, which reflect universal speed limit c. This is the basis of electromagnetic communication. Massive particles have slower, timelike world lines.
Faradave

Postby nimasad on January 23rd, 2016, 2:57 am 

If by hold you mean stop then you can hold time by removing all energy from the system.
No change probably means no time as far as your isolated system is concerned.

Space ? No idea what it is or how to hold it, Only that it's relative so it can be manipulated.
nimasad
Forum Neophyte

Re: G-Wiz in Brief

Postby Faradave on January 23rd, 2016, 1:24 pm 

nimasad » January 23rd, 2016, 2:57 am wrote:Space ? No idea what it is or how to hold it

There's really no need to get a grip (hold) on the continuum in order to create an acceleration field (gravitation). What's required is a diminution of its ability to provide separation. After all, acceleration is separational instability between particles. For gravity, this is a radially inward variety, following the inverse square law.

We know that the opposite effect, an outward acceleration field is produced by spin. However, rotation about a spatial axis yields a 2D field, which falls off with radius (not r2).

A gravitational field is nicely modeled by the rotation of a tiny wormhole (pinhole) about a temporal axis. Because a lightlike wormhole represents access to zero interval separation (4D contact), it can be seen as interrupting separation. It thus, provides the requisite inward acceleration field, falling off with r2.

Faradave

nimasadTheVat liked this post

Postby TheVat on January 23rd, 2016, 2:20 pm 

Because a lightlike wormhole represents access to zero interval separation (4D contact), it can be seen as interrupting separation. It thus, provides the requisite inward acceleration field, falling off with r2.

I once thought of this as a way to account for gravity, but thought it was nutty at the time. For one thing, I had trouble seeing how that would work with an inverse square law. But I'm starting to see how a temporal axis (rather than a spatial one) might fix that. Thanks, once again, for expanding my mind, Dave.
TheVat
Forum Administrator

Re: The Shadow Knows

Postby Faradave on January 23rd, 2016, 8:23 pm 

BiV wrote:I once thought of this as a way to account for gravity, but thought it was nutty at the time.

We're both in John Wheeler's shadow. He first came up with the notion of tiny wormholes, randomly blinking in and out of the "quantum foam". He might have thought it was too nutty to develop much further. But a tiny wormhole is the kind of idea, that once out of the bottle, refuses to go back.

After all the fuss given to the idea of tiny black holes, back when the LHC was getting ready to power up, it's only fair that tiny wormholes be given some equal time.

BiV wrote:I had trouble seeing how that would work with an inverse square law. But I'm starting to see how a temporal axis (rather than a spatial one) might fix that.

The trick is to remember that rotations in a 3-plane correspond to 2D solid angles rather than the 1D arcs typical of plane geometry. A "circle" drawn in a 3-plane describes a sphere. So, field intensity for the 3-disk it encompasses falls off with r2.

I find it no coincidence that a full solid angle completes a sphere with 4pi steradians (the solid angle analogy to 2pi radians). The next time you see a reference to particle rotations entailing 720°, you'll have an idea where it's coming from (their 3-plane horizon). The authors don't!

Chronaxial spin (i.e. about a temporal axis) is also essentially instantaneous, as it is independent of translation along that axis. That means the field created by the spinning wormhole is nicely continuous.
Faradave

Postby Ryuka on January 27th, 2016, 5:55 pm 

So, not only the device of time travel but teleportation, I understand that Gravity is spacial. To be honest, what advances can a couple of People make on a forum or will this information even be looked at for use, but here's a thought. What if, space is contained in a temporal field by conducting tesla, then wouldn't it be possible to alter the magnetic density flux values? In other words place coordinates.
Ryuka
Forum Neophyte

Postby Faradave on January 27th, 2016, 8:08 pm 

Ryuka » January 27th, 2016, 5:55 pm wrote:What if, space is contained in a temporal field...

"Space" may be considered an aspect of a temporal field, without exotic technology. The collection of all events (4D locations) at a given time is a spatial simultaneity (i.e. the entire universe at any moment). Relativity however informs us that different reference frames have different simultaneities. Observers moving relative to each other have different, intersecting "spaces".
Faradave

Postby Dave_Oblad on January 27th, 2016, 9:03 pm 

Hi Faradave,

Not to interrupt your progress but:

Faradave wrote:What's required is a diminution of its ability to provide separation.

I agree, but my mechanism involves variable volume Planck Units as shown below:

GridSpace.jpg
Variable Planck Volume (2D cross section)

We have some bit of mass in the center of the example above. Each enclosed square shape is a Planck Length in size. I had a better graphic but can't find it at the moment. Matter has the effect of reducing the Planck Length. Plank Lengths are still indivisible, but nothing controls their actual Size except their Neighbors and Matter.

If matter was passing through, it would be like a heavy ball rolling across a bed, but the depression (curvature) imposed is a reduction in size in the spacing of the threads of the bed sheet. If one did this to Space-Time without the Matter then you have the characteristics of Dark-Matter. Attracts Matter, bends Light, but is itself.. Massless.

I made a prediction that if one could instantly move the Earth to another location (far away), that Space-Time would maintain this deformation for some period of Time and not relax instantly.. thus the Moon would still orbit the missing Earth-Space until the stress Geometry is gradually relaxed and uniform. So the Moon would just gradually increase orbit size and eventually head away.. rather than near instantly head off in a straight line just because the Earth instantly Vanished.

I had a long dialog with Don Lincoln a few years back about why Science believes Gravitational Collapse would be at Light Speed. His answer is that the Math doesn't reveal the Speed of Collapse. So Science has simply adopted Gravitation as being propagated at Light Speed for no particular reason.

I further predicted that when the Earth Appeared in its new location, there would be no (or very low) Gravity on its surface. Everything not nailed down would fly away.. air and all. Reason: It would take some period of time for local Space-Time to deform back to this denser form. Now while you absorb that concept.. the truth is that the Earth itself would inflate in size to match the local Space-Time Pre-Geometry. You would not be able to fly in a ship to it without major fuel consumption.. because the Space-Time Geometry you carry around you would look denser than around the new Earth, so it would look up-hill to you (pushing you away.. sort of).

See.. Ryuka.. Gravity is not a pulling Force.. is is an effect of Migration for Matter to seek Denser Space-Time.. such as around a Black Hole.

I applaud Faradave and his Chronaxial Spin Ideas. It's like our ideas are nearly the same except for the words we each use to describe some aspects. Anyway, Dark-Matter.. in my book.. is just Dense Space-Time Foundation.. not really Matter.. just the effects of Gravitation without the Matter. Call Dark-Matter compressed distance if you like.

Regards,
Dave :^)
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby BurtJordaan on January 28th, 2016, 1:50 am 

Dave_Oblad » 28 Jan 2016, 03:03 wrote:If one did this to Space-Time without the Matter then you have the characteristics of Dark-Matter. Attracts Matter, bends Light, but is itself.. Massless.

Hi Dave, would you agree that there is no evidence or accepted theory that indicates "massless" dark matter?

Later you wrote:
So the Moon would just gradually increase orbit size and eventually head away.. rather than near instantly head off in a straight line just because the Earth instantly Vanished.

Just to balance this, the scientific prediction is that the Moon would suddenly start to move in a straight line, but do so some 1.25 seconds after the magical disappearance of Earth. The disappearance of the gravitational field propagates outwardly at c. There is no direct evidence for this, but a number of observations (e.g. peri-apsis shifts, orbital decay of binary neutron stars) supports this.

--
Regards
Jorrie
BurtJordaan
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Ryuka on January 28th, 2016, 11:11 am 

Are these just theories, or are they put into trial? What are the current leads in this science? From what I'm understanding, it shouldn't be that difficult with the technology available to us, with a team, probably within the next 30 years we could teleport something, 50 years in quantum warping/Time travel.

I think it all has to do with selective displacement. In other words simply triangulating on the matter you're focused on & making it's density light enough to leave the space-time continuum, then reassemble in another location. Teleporting/Time travel within the same field, only relocating in time, in the case of the latter.

In the wise words of Eckhart Tolle; "It happened now", to the bid that things are impossible & where milestones in scientific achievements are met.
Ryuka
Forum Neophyte

Postby Dave_Oblad on January 28th, 2016, 6:43 pm 

Hi Jorrie,

Jorrie wrote:Hi Dave, would you agree that there is no evidence or accepted theory that indicates "massless" dark matter?

I would agree.. But in 40-50 years we are no closer to establishing/defining Dark-Matter other than some observed characteristics such as its Gravitational effect on Matter and bending light. Only somewhat recently have the Physics Community started to accept that a hard vacuum has structure.. the Fabric called Space-Time. In my mind.. Space-Time and Dark-Matter are the same thing. Except Dark-Matter has greater Curvature (is a denser structure).

Jorrie wrote:Just to balance this, the scientific prediction is that the Moon would suddenly start to move in a straight line, but do so some 1.25 seconds after the magical disappearance of Earth. The disappearance of the gravitational field propagates outwardly at c. There is no direct evidence for this, but a number of observations (e.g. peri-apsis shifts, orbital decay of binary neutron stars) supports this.

That was the Crux of my conversation with Lincoln. How fast does Space-Time curvature flatten.. in the scenario of a vanished Large Mass (Ie. Earth), Science.. by convention, believes the de-stressing of Space-Time (Speed of Gravity) is C. My idea comes partially from your post of new Space-Time being added to cause the expansion of the Universe.

I Believe new Space-Time is being added everywhere at all times.. this is the natural requirement for everything to move forward in time. But new must be compatible with old.. so Galaxies restrain the size of newly added Space-Time structure much more so than new Space-Time out in Deep Voids being added. In other words.. New Space-Time is being added everywhere all the time.. and this is the expansion of the Universe (increased true distance..Doppler stuff).. But deep voids have much less contraction effects to the new fabric being added, so some stretching also occurs to maintain symmetry.

Remember, my debate with you was about the destructive nature of forcing new space between existing space in 3D. But if we look at Space-Time as being a 3D surface, then new Space-Time can be added on to that 3D surface in 4D to allow the Geometry of Matter room to move into with a per-requsite shift in its Geometry.. so matter can evolve and maintain its internal cycles without conflict with the previous Geometry of said Matter (Arrow of Time).

I'm a bit pressed for time right now.. I'll expand on the above (if needed) a bit later.

Regards,
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Postby BurtJordaan on January 29th, 2016, 1:13 am 

Dave_Oblad » 29 Jan 2016, 00:43 wrote: Only somewhat recently have the Physics Community started to accept that a hard vacuum has structure.. the Fabric called Space-Time. In my mind.. Space-Time and Dark-Matter are the same thing. Except Dark-Matter has greater Curvature (is a denser structure).

No, physics says the opposite. Empty ("hard") space contains little or no dark matter. It is only observed near (around) conglomerations of normal mater. Maybe the 'structure' that you referred to is that empty space has (negative) spacetime curvature, which is caused by the cosmological constant, a.k.a. 'dark energy'.

That was the Crux of my conversation with Lincoln. How fast does Space-Time curvature flatten.. in the scenario of a vanished Large Mass (Ie. Earth), Science.. by convention, believes the de-stressing of Space-Time (Speed of Gravity) is C. My idea comes partially from your post of new Space-Time being added to cause the expansion of the Universe.

I Believe new Space-Time is being added everywhere at all times.. this is the natural requirement for everything to move forward in time.

Yes, this is a somewhat feasible point of view, but it is very susceptible to wrong conclusions - we can go into that later, if needed. The view with the best immunity wrong conclusions is still that all "hard matter" is just in free-fall, dictated by the curvature of spacetime in their local vicinity.

Observations like accelerated expansion dictate that the overall spacetime curvature is negative (due to the cosmological constant) and distant things free-fall away from each other at an accelerated rate. At much smaller scales (e.g. inside clusters), spacetime curvature is positive and things free-fall towards each other at an accelerated rate, unless they go into orbit around a local center of gravity. Then they just free-fall in orbits.

In-between, there must then be a scale where the spacetime has no local curvature and things do not accelerate in any direction relative to each other - they just coast. This scale is actually dictated by the matter (normal and dark) density in the vicinity and the value of the cosmological constant. This makes the "creation of spacetime at all scales" problematic.

I'm not sure how compatible this standard position is with your analogy/model; you are the best to judge that.

--
Regards
Jorrie
BurtJordaan
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (9)

Re: Speed Matching

Postby Faradave on January 29th, 2016, 3:14 am 

Hi Dave,

Dave_O wrote:my mechanism involves variable volume Planck Units as shown... I had a better graphic but can't find it

Using Cartesian coordinates, as you did, is not uncommon but polar coordinates give a better sense of concentric equipotential lines about a mass. Compare:

Image Image

Dave_O wrote:Matter has the effect of reducing the Planck Length. Plank Lengths are still indivisible, but nothing controls their actual Size except their Neighbors and Matter.

A Planck length is a length, given in meters. Because of uncertainty, it's hopeless to ever measure distances smaller than that, and thus to detect changes in one. But there's no reason to expect that Planck lengths are exempt from relativistic length contraction, either uniformly (SR) or non-uniformly (GR) with acceleration (including gravitational). Each rest frame observes its own Planck length. A Planck interval would be invariant.

Dave_O wrote:like a heavy ball rolling across a bed, but the depression (curvature) imposed is a reduction in size in the spacing of the threads of the bed sheet.

I don’t see the difference from the standard rubber sheet analogy. That may be a good thing. In both cases, the big question is how does a point particle do that? How does it get a grip on space and cause it to change, even at large cosmological distances. I find it easier to superimpose the contact of a wormhole, continuously distributed in the required field morphology by chronaxial spin.

Dave_O wrote:Science has simply adopted Gravitation as being propagated at Light Speed for no particular reason.

As gravity is thought to be mediated by a massless force carrier (the graviton). Massless particles (including photons of EM and gluons of the strong interaction) are restricted to speed limit c in the standard model. That would be a particular reason, though gravitons have yet to be verified.

If there is to be hope of unifying the four known forces, it would seem that they must have the same propagation velocities. In unifying EM and Weak, even thought Weak interaction is believed mediated by massive bosons, those bosons are permitted to travel at speed limit c (allowable, because they are virtual particles). I'm not particularly enamored by that model but it illustrates the desire to match propagation speeds.
Faradave

Re: 30 Years to Go

Postby Faradave on January 29th, 2016, 3:31 am 

Ryuka » January 28th, 2016, 11:11 am wrote:Are these just theories, or are they put into trial?

Fair question, Ryuka. this is the Personal Theories forum and that's what your getting. Don't answer any test questions with this stuff, if you want to pass. ;o)

Ryuka wrote:I think it all has to do with selective displacement. In other words simply triangulating on the matter you're focused on & making it's density light enough to leave the space-time continuum, then reassemble in another location.

You've given yourself 30 years and you know where Wikipedia lives. Get started! Break the idea down into the smallest steps you can think of, then start researching everything you can to learn more about each of them.
Faradave

Postby Ryuka on January 29th, 2016, 3:22 pm 

sorry -Delete-
Ryuka
Forum Neophyte

Re: 30 Years to Go

Postby Ryuka on January 30th, 2016, 11:55 am 

You've given yourself 30 years and you know where Wikipedia lives. Get started! Break the idea down into the smallest steps you can think of, then start researching everything you can to learn more about each of them.

You just told me to get started on one of the world's most reputed sciences without any formal equipment, & the basis of this work a user written encyclopedia. In 30 years, whattya expect, another theory?
Ryuka
Forum Neophyte

Re: Lip service

Postby Faradave on January 30th, 2016, 12:10 pm 

Ryuka wrote:You just told me to get started on one of the world's most reputed sciences without any formal equipment, & the basis of this work a user written encyclopedia. In 30 years, whattya expect, another theory?

I expect a more explicit theory, informed by greater base knowledge. What equipment? What would be triangulated and focused? Why would changing the density of something cause it to leave the continuum? How would reassembly be controlled?

How much credit should you get for an idea, if other people have to solve all the difficult parts? Without the work, your wishful thinking will not rise to the level of plausible science fiction.

Who else but the idea's originator will have the passion to see it through?
Last edited by Faradave on January 30th, 2016, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faradave

Postby TheVat on January 30th, 2016, 12:27 pm 

Who else will encompass the Tesla coil to the tachyon?
TheVat
Forum Administrator

Postby Dave_Oblad on January 30th, 2016, 8:57 pm 

Hi Ryuka (and everyone),

I came to this site with my Model of the Universe and have been presenting it for consideration and debate in small increments. Along the way I've added small tweaks as new information became apparent. Here it is:

1: The Universe is Virtual in the sense it is made of Information and Information Processing only. That we Exist in the Solution of an Equation.

This eliminates the need to define anything as being a true solid.
This defines a Temporal Beginning as the first iteration of said Equation.
This allows the Existence of the Universe without any REAL Distance, Time, Dimensions, Energy or Matter.

2: The Equation defines a Growing 4D Matrix as the Foundation of our Reality. Each element in this Matrix is a computational Logic Element at Planck Scale. Each element processes data derived from Neighbor Cells.

This describes the Universe as a Massive Growing Quantum Computer along the lines of a Cellular Automaton.. with cellular interactivity much like a Neural Network in processing information.

That a hard Vacuum has this Quantum Structure and that Structure forces Scale on everything. That this Quantum Structure is our Aether that propagates Geometrical information that is the basis for Fields, Matter and Energy. This Quantum Structure is Einsteins Space-Time Aether.

3: This structure is a 4D Hypersphere.

The 3D surface is expanding along the 4th Dimension by new Temporal Cell Layers being added on the 3D Surface into which the Information of the previous layer is propagated.. which gives us Temporal Freedom for Geometrical changes without interference with the previous layer and negates the requirement for Small Scale Inertia and Momentum.

Universal Time progresses at the Rate of New Temporal Layers being added, each layer is 1 Planck Interval thick. The concept of NOW is the most current 3D surface. Time must have Thickness to provide the history requirement for propagation of Geometry making inertia unnecessary for progression. Since there exists no Temporal erasure function, history is preserve all the way back to the Big Bang within this growing Quantum Structure in the form of World-Lines imprints.

4: The Speed of Light information is limited.

Information can not propagate as a form of Geometry faster than the addition/expansion of New Space-Time surface being grown. Thus all things experience Time at a limited speed defined by Universal Expansion rate. This forces the concept of Duration to be observed by all surface dwellers. In other words, we are progressing into the future at the Speed of Light and Duration becomes an Element of our Reality.

4: Quantum Duration doesn't exist.

Within this Growing Solid Block Universe, lateral information processing is Instantaneous. While Sequence is important for maintaining Order, duration of any Quantum Sequence is Instantaneous. Basically this means that information can laterally traverse anywhere to anywhere within the Universe instantly because it is not limited by the Surface Growth of the Universe.

5: True Time is Universal and Temporal Dilation is False Time.

Matter is not 3D shaped like some atomic Solar System. It is 4 Dimensional and would appear more like Braided Hair of World-Lines with such braiding extending along the 4th Temporal Axis. Lateral motion of Matter requires embedded wait states in these World-Lines to maintain Geometry.. so the whole atomic structure of matter geometrically progresses at a reduced rate relative to lateral 3D speed. This is called Time Dilation and Length Dilation. All clocks represented by such Matter/Energy slow down as a result of an increase in complexity of it's Geometry due to Motion and Gravity. This is False Time.

6: Gravity is not a pulling force.

Matter, when forced into motion, must adopt a New Geometry conducive to that speed. This new Geometry produces Inertia and when such force is removed, the new Geometry causes said Matter to progress/propagate along the Planck Cells at a constant rate, until another force changes it.

During an applied force said Matter has the Unique Geometry of Acceleration. Exposing stationary Matter to a non-linear Plank Scale background structure induces said Matter to adjust its Geometry to the same as it would have during Acceleration. Thus introduction to a non-linear Scaled Planck background structure causes Matter to Accelerate, by its change in Geometry, in the direction of denser (Smaller Planck Scaled) Space-Time.

Variable Scaled Planck Background infra-structure is Curved Space-Time. The greater the differential change in Scale creates greater Acceleration or otherwise observed as greater Gravity and greater Acceleration in the direction of Denser Space-Time.

Ok, not sure how much I've left out.. but my Model indicates the whole Universe is a Quantum Computer with a resolution down to the Planck Length in a Virtual Cellular Automaton where outer (and inner) Space (vacuum) is a Virtual Solid information processor and Matter/Energy/Fields are Geometries of information stored (archived as World-Lines) and propagated within said Super Quantum Growing Structure.

I've left out some minor nuances for the sake of brevity, but have not found anything in my perusal of papers published regarding Loop-Quantum Gravity to Cosmological Observations that would cause any concern that this Model is inaccurate.

Addendum:

This Universe sized Quantum Structure has many similarities to a Neural Network, leaving me to speculate that an Emergent aspect could be a Quantum Intelligence or Cosmic Mind. Such a Mind would be incomprehensible to us, but it seems within reason that such a Mind could scan the archived world-lines for signs of intelligence and construct a Virtual Reality for the placement and continued evolution of said discovered intelligence's. This Quantum Structure will continue to Virtually Exist for Our Eternity, long after all the Stars and Energy are depleted.

So, perhaps there may exist an afterlife for all of us after all..lol.

Regards,
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Postby bangstrom on January 31st, 2016, 3:14 am 

Dave_Oblad » January 30th, 2016, 7:57 pm wrote:
This Universe sized Quantum Structure has many similarities to a Neural Network, leaving me to speculate that an Emergent aspect could be a Quantum Intelligence or Cosmic Mind. Such a Mind would be incomprehensible to us, but it seems within reason that such a Mind could scan the archived world-lines for signs of intelligence and construct a Virtual Reality for the placement and continued evolution of said discovered intelligence's. This Quantum Structure will continue to Virtually Exist for Our Eternity, long after all the Stars and Energy are depleted.

Who can ever forget Asiminov's old classic.

http://multivax.com/last_question.html
bangstrom

Re: Watch Out!

Postby Faradave on January 31st, 2016, 12:54 pm 

Well Dave,

It's nice that you have an organized and increasingly coherent model. But it seems to achieve a degree of internal simplicity by offloading complexity to the "Cosmic Mind" and/or its computer simulator. However science attempts net reductions in complexity in pursuing more elegant theories of reality, entirely within the existence we share.

You labor toward this within the simulation but I have to wonder why? Any elegance achieved, such as by purporting a new layer painted upon the hypersphere seems counterbalanced by a more sophisticated (i.e. complex) program and programmer to enact it externally.

I'll be the last to deny a watchmaker (God), but we may want to distinguish between one that makes an actual watch, which once set in action continues with high accuracy for great duration and another that simulates a watch on a computer.

It's not that one model is inherently "better" than another but science seems to be going after the springs, gears and other mechanisms of the former, while the latter would not necessarily even employ these. Attempting to reverse engineer the "springs and gears" of a simulated watch might ultimately be seen as pointless!
Faradave

Postby Dave_Oblad on January 31st, 2016, 6:20 pm 

Hi Faradave,

You seem to think I support the concept that there exists a Super Intelligence and it has a Computer and it programmed said computer to be our Reality. This is completely Wrong. I am saying that the Whole Universe is a Neural Logic Network and it is computing its own existence within this network. This Network is what we call Space-Time.

My model is the simplification of the Springs and Gears, as you call it. Without knowing the the underlying Equations for the Logic, one could never predict all that we observe. So in a sense this Model is reverse Engineering from a person that deals with computer logic and has designed Virtual Worlds himself. When one designs a Virtual Reality, one must take shortcuts. These shortcuts then lead to the question of how would one do such a design without the shortcuts. The solution to those question(s) inspires this Model.

And I don't give any credit to a Cosmic Consciousness for interacting with our Existence or our Reality. Our Reality is completely in the hands of Boolean Math and Logic defined by the Quantum Structure. I don't believe this Cosmic Consciousness has the power to change anything about the lives we lead. It would just play the role of observer.. it is not a Creator exactly.

But even with my limited skills, I can still create a Virtual World in a specified space (my computer memory) and install interactive lifeforms to observe their behavior and watch them evolve. 3D Video Game Designers do this all the time in order to tweak the personalities of AI inhabitants. An AI has to decide when it's better to run or stay and fight.. and how honest it would be in its relationships with non-combatants within such a Virtual World... etc.

I've been an Atheist all my life, as far as any God humanity worships is concerned. But one might call me a Logical Theist, not unlike Einstein.

Regards,
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Postby Ryuka on February 1st, 2016, 11:21 am 

What would be the initial means to employ time travel? I'd like to backtrack, as a means to employ, what device I'd start with, in order to obtain this feat.

Looking at synchronicity, all I'd need to do is keep this rate up, & I'd get a premonition from me in the future. Now, why not so far into the future, with the diverse technologies we have available, to a point where the means to time travel/teleport have been disclosed & with this information, procure the route as to reach some sort of intervention.
If only something like time travel were possible. Then I'd shift multiple clones throughout the space time continuum, with me as the witnessing consciousness.

The singularity make things like this seem inevitable, due to synchronicity. I mean, if there's a version of you now, in some continuity, there is one of you also. Interchanging minds then may unlock the secret to the time machine, this is how. It means if it were to exist at some point it's always there, and to access that mind, would be the information on how to divulge it, hence ensuring it's own creation at some point throughout the timeline.
Ryuka
Forum Neophyte

Re: Self Conscious

Postby Faradave on February 1st, 2016, 12:31 pm 

Dave_Oblad wrote:I am saying that the Whole Universe is a Neural Logic Network and it is computing its own existence within this network. This Network is what we call Space-Time.

Self-assembling neural network, emergent cosmic mind. Got it! Thanks for the clarification.

Perhaps you'll find rules that determine which world braids may become "self aware" vs. those which do not.
Faradave

Re: Synchronicity = Entanglement?

Postby Faradave on February 1st, 2016, 1:02 pm 

Ryuka wrote:Looking at synchronicity, all I'd need to do is keep this rate up, & I'd get a premonition from me in the future.

Inasmuch as "synchronicity" represents an "acausal connecting principle", Jung may have anticipated* quantum entanglement. Interesting!

"Following discussions with both Albert Einstein and Wolfgang Pauli, Jung believed that there were parallels between synchronicity and aspects of relativity theory and quantum mechanics"

While entanglement provides for retro-correlation of events, it would not allow retro-communication. Entanglement is represented by non-traversible connections (wormholes) by which events may mutually coordinate. They're otherwise blind, preserving the "arrow of time".

*Actually, entanglement seems to have arisen prior to 1930, while Jung published in 1952. But Jung seems to have embodied it, to some degree. Being unfamiliar with Jung, I hadn't made the connection before but others certainly have.
Faradave

Postby Ryuka on February 2nd, 2016, 6:57 pm 

Could you thoroughly explain Quantum Mechanics?
Ryuka
Forum Neophyte

Postby Dave_Oblad on February 2nd, 2016, 10:02 pm 

Hi Ryuka,

In Classical Physics, everything can be infinitely divided, be it Distance or Time. In Quantum Physics there exists a minimum anything can be divided, be it Distance or Time. These are known as Planck Lengths for Distance and Planck Intervals for Time. This provides a minimum Scale by which all other things are Scaled to in multiples of.

Without a forced Scale nothing would make any sense. Classically.. an Eternity could be fit between any non-equal Temporal events, no matter how close to simultaneous they are and Infinity could be fit into any non-zero Length.

Quantum Mechanics avoids this Zeno paradox by establishing a minimum indivisible Scale.

Beyond that basic, your question is best answered by reading publications, as the field is not explained thoroughly in just a few paragraphs.

Quantum Mechanics:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mechanics

Zeno's Paradox:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeno's_paradoxes

Regards,
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Next

Return to Personal Theories