Space = Time? Dave_O's ideas

This is not an everything goes forum, but rather a place to ask questions and request help for developing your ideas.

Space = Time? Dave_O's ideas

Postby Dave_Oblad on March 10th, 2017, 8:00 pm 

Hi ralfcis,

I believe the OP is backwards.. "Time is Space".
Meaning Space = Physical Distance and Time, as we think of it, doesn't Exist.

Regards,
Dave :^)
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Space = Time?

Postby Dave_Oblad on March 11th, 2017, 3:09 am 

Hi All,

The Universe is expanding by the new addition of new space. This addition is at the Speed of Light and is a Spacial Addition. This is where we get our Arrow of Time concept.. because it's addition and never subtraction.

However.. we must not confuse the Arrow of Time as an indication that the New Space being added is not Bi-Directional in matters of Information propagation.

It's very likely that Entanglement Wave Collapse exploits the Bi-Directional aspect of Temporal Space.. thus all 4 Dimensions are Bi-Directional in nature.. as one would expect.

We are making a mistake in assuming Temporal Space is One-Directional just because we, as Macro Objects, always Evolve in just one direction by the Addition Function.

In essence this implies that if the Universe stopped expanding with New Space being Added, then Macro Time (how we experience Time) would also Stop. But Quantum Spatial Time, being Bi-Directional, would still continue as an on-going process of information flow.

Thus; Quantum Time and Macro Time are completely different concepts and should not be confused with each other (as we often do).

Furthermore, our definition of Time has an aspect we call Duration, which is a direct result of a fixed Growth Rate. Meanwhile, it's very likely that the Quantum has no such restriction of Duration, because it's all about propagation rate (unlimited rate) and not expansion rate (fixed rate).

So, from a Macro Point of View, "Time" only Exists as a Spatial Length (as a Physical Distance) and the "Arrow of Time" is an evolutionary aspect, with Distance=Duration by Addition.

Since this is a Physics Forum, I should add that this is My Opinion.. waiting to be formally confirmed. But given the over abundance of clues, formal confirmation is just a matter of "Time" ;)

(sorry.. I couldn't resist the pun)

Regards,
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Re: Space = Time?

Postby Positor on March 11th, 2017, 10:12 am 

Dave_Oblad » March 11th, 2017, 7:09 am wrote:It's very likely that Entanglement Wave Collapse exploits the Bi-Directional aspect of Temporal Space.. thus all 4 Dimensions are Bi-Directional in nature.. as one would expect.

Then there would need to be a 5th dimension (2nd temporal dimension) in which to record the sequence of all the bi-directional changes in the other 4 dimensions.

Dave_Oblad wrote:In essence this implies that if the Universe stopped expanding with New Space being Added, then Macro Time (how we experience Time) would also Stop. But Quantum Spatial Time, being Bi-Directional, would still continue as an on-going process of information flow.

What exactly does it mean to say that time (of any kind) would stop? What would we experience? How could this "stopping" be detected?
Positor

Re: Space = Time? Dave_O's ideas

Postby ralfcis on March 11th, 2017, 2:46 pm 

Oh no, I looked, I thought this was the other Space=Time? thread. My eyes! My eyes!
ralfcis

Postby Dave_Oblad on March 11th, 2017, 8:12 pm 

Hi Positor and everyone else.

I'm getting a strong Déjà Vu experience now.. lol.

I could list a number of my posts that have already covered this subject.. but for new folks and those too lazy to read my long posts elsewhere, I'll give a brief summery:

To understand My position one must understand My Model.

Short Version: (heheheh)

First point is: "The Universe is the Mathematical Solution to an Algorithm (or equation)."
Meaning its existence has no truly Tangible components but rather is composed of Logical Relationships.

The beginning of such a Universe is the first iteration of said Algorithm.

The specific Nature of said Universe is based on a Cellular Automaton Solution.

Cellular Automatons are based on Cells and information/geometry between Cells is based on the Rules of the Cells.

This requires such a Universe to be composed of discrete Cells following Rules.

For different Rule sets, different Universes are defined. We exist inside one such Universe/Rule Set.

Each Cell passes Information/Geometry based on it connection to other cells and its internal rule set.

Each Cell has neighbors except surface cells that have an exposed surface without a neighbor.

In such a case, a new cell is defined to close that surface but by creation has made new exposed cells, which must also be closed.. thus the Cell Matrix expands naturally by New Growth of Cells.

The Cells are 4 Dimensional thus defining a Hyper Block or Hyper Sphere.

I'll stick with Hyper Sphere because Cell Growth tends to become rounded after enough generations.

It is 4 Dimensional with a 3 Dimensional Growing Surface.

That surface is what we define as "Now" in Temporal terms.

But "Now" can not have a single depth of cells. This would give a Cell no information on how to proceed with a Geometrical progression into the next new layer of Cells.

Put in terms of a Particle, such would have no knowledge of how fast or what direction to proceed if all it had to work with is the current layer. It would have very limited freedom. The concept of Momentum disappears below a certain resolution. Such momentum must now lay with Geometry and History.
(see graphics at end)

Thus History (previous layers) must have enough thickness to provide the necessary information for Propagation of evolving Geometries with all the freedoms we witness for Velocity and Direction.

This means that History is a Mathematically Physical Depth (distance) and must have a minimum Thickness.

Since there is no reason to believe that history behind said depth is erased, then History has a depth all the way back to the first iteration (beginning).

In modern terms, this is called the "Expanding Block Model".

The 4D depth is measured in terms of "Planck Interval" Distance.
Lateral 3D distance on the surface is measured in terms of "Planck Length".

The Growth Rate of New surface sets a limit on lateral Speed called the Speed of Light.
Nothing in 3D can move faster than the Growth rate permits.

Thus, what we perceive as "Time" is never anything more than Physical Distances.

Our perception of "Now" is our Existence on that Growing 4D Surface, which is Growing at what we call the Speed of Light.

Since Growth is always Additive to that surface, we are forced to accept the Arrow of Time, again realizing that Time is always a distance along the Axis from the beginning to Now. Since we are always a propagation onto new Space being grown, then "Now" is always a surface feature.

We can Propagate in 3 directions of a 3D surface, no faster than said surface can be grown. But we can't propagate backwards towards the beginning without interfering with our previous Geometry. Thus.. We can't travel backwards in Time or propagate towards the beginning.

Thus, if I have adequately explained My Model, it should be obvious that Time=Distance and if the Universe was to stop expanding then no new 4D surface distance is being added to the 4D surface, thus we stop in Time. We lock in place without further propagation along the Arrow of Time away from the Beginning of it all.

Other interesting aspects of such a Model are:

Put an Ant on the surface of a Ball. If it walks in a straight line, any direction, it returns to where it started.
Apply this to our Hyper Sphere and we see that, no matter what direction you choose, if you could go fast enough, you would always return to where you started.

Since our Line of Sight follows the surface then Expansion would force the observation that the further an object is from your location, that faster it will be moving away from your location.

So in this Model, Time doesn't Exist.. only Distance can Exist, which we interpret as "Time".

Thus Space=Time=Space=Time etc.

So to answer Positor's Questions directly..

We don't need another Dimension for Time as Time is just Distance, and we have plenty of that..lol.

If the Universe were to stop expanding, then no new space is being added and we have nothing to move forward onto or Propagate Into. Thus, we would not be conscious and not be able to realize Time (distance growth) had stopped.

The full view of the Universe is the Quantum and is the whole Body view at an unbelievably high resolution.

Just because the Geometry of Matter/Energy is information locked in static History.. doesn't imply that such a Quantum can't still process information as brief changes in its Geometry. But said changes would automatically be reconstructed from History, but not before such changes can be propagated to neighboring cells.

Since Time doesn't Exist and the Quantum doesn't rely on Growth, then such information can traverse the Quantum instantly. That is why Entanglement Collapse can be faster than Light Speed. If we try to witness such instantaneous perturbations in the Quantum then we will only get sampled Noise and probably call this the creation and collapse of "Virtual Particles".

There are many more fun implications, but I have addressed Positor's questions and I've run out of Time (or should that be distance? .. lol)

If you want to know what the Geometry of Matter looks like.. I have no clue. I have tried, but given an infinite set of possible rules, the search is hopeless. I wouldn't recognize a 4D Photon if it bit me on the nose.

But In a 2D simulation, one might get a feel of a Particle emitting Photons:

LifeDemo2.gif
Cellular Automaton called Gospers Gun

Note: These Photons have no Momentum.. they propagate due to Geometry and Rules.

(Google Conway's "Game of Life".)

Ok.. I really have to get on with my life.. back later.

Regards,
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Postby Davidjayjordan on April 9th, 2017, 10:55 am 

Dave_Oblad » March 10th, 2017, 7:00 pm wrote:Hi ralfcis,

I believe the OP is backwards.. "Time is Space".
Meaning Space = Physical Distance and Time, as we think of it, doesn't Exist.

Regards,

Of course, because time is based on the speed of light. Beyond the speed of light, there is no time (SEE Revelation, Einstein etc.) Lets say there is a portal beyond the barrier of definitely traveling Light Speed, because of this DESIGN.

In our progression or DIRECTION OF TIME, there is definitely distance, time and speeds. Beyond this TIME BOUNDARY, of SPEED a person is in the ETERNAL NOW, where there is no time, all things are in the PRESENT, whether past or future...... its sometimes called being in the SPIRIT.
Davidjayjordan
Banned User

Postby Dave_Oblad on April 9th, 2017, 5:06 pm 

Hi Davidjayjordan,

Welcome to the Forums.

Since you quoted me, I feel compelled to respond, but not sure about what. I don't fully understand your point. To be clear on my position, I see the Universe as an expanding Hyper Sphere. That we exist on the growing 3D surface of a 4D Quantum Volume.

That, because Matter must Morph through a series of Temporal Geometries, Time (actually distance) must have a minimum Thickness. But since I don't believe there exists an erasure function for History, that all of History still exists in a static Framework all the way back to the Beginning of Time (or center of the 4D volumetric Quantum Universe).

Thus we exist on the near surface of a growing container. Because the surface is being added to, nothing in 3D can move laterally faster than the surface growth, which defines the Speed of Light. Because it is a Growth, we experience the "Arrow of Time".

This doesn't preclude the possibility that information can't exceed light speed within the Quantum 4D container, since it is not limited by the surface growth rate. Existence is within this container. Outside the container is the Absolute Void, where Time & Distance etc has no definition.

There is no Structure outside the Container (Universe).

Is this the place you are calling the Realm of the Spirits?

Personally, I would think that if I were to support Spirits as beings that are self-aware, they would require structure and thus would be limited to existing somewhere inside the Container. A kind of Virtual Existence within the Quantum Universe simply seems more likely.. than sticking them in a structureless Void. Such a Void, by definition, has no Existence.

IMHO (assuming I understood your post.. lol).

Regards,
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Postby Davidjayjordan on April 9th, 2017, 6:30 pm 

The Spirit World is beyond Time as Einstein showed or theorized. At higher than light speed, time is irrelevant, and anyone breaking this light barrier is in the ETERNAL NOW or ETERNITY, as many books depict.

And as with PHI, and breaking the light barrier via PHI, we retain our properties, as size is not a determinant, only the ratio. And as you may know we ourselves are PHI or Golden Sectioned Designed.

Hence breaking the light barrier via PHI expansions, does make us eternal spirit beings. But for most the speed barrier is only broken at death or departure.
Davidjayjordan
Banned User

Return to Personal Theories