James Carter and circlons

This is not an everything goes forum, but rather a place to ask questions and request help for developing your ideas.

James Carter and circlons

Postby hyksos on March 13th, 2017, 12:08 am 

The Living Universe
A New Theory for the Creation of Matter in the Universe

http://www.circlon.com/index.shtml
hyksos

Re: James Carter and circlons

Postby hyksos on March 13th, 2017, 12:18 am 

James Carter does not even hold an undergraduate college degree. (let alone one in physics). Nevertheless, his TOE about circlons is so interesting and captivating, that he has been invited to talkshows.

One of the things that Carter claims is that we never actually measure the force of gravity. What we do actually measure is a force pushing upwards from the floor.

(I can't say I personally disagree with this statement in a legal sense. I mean, objects in freefall are indeed weightless.)

For people who frequent this forum, it should come as no surprise at all, that Mr. James Carter has adopted a position that is contrary to Special Relativity. What is it about SR that is so psychologically repulsive to the fringe physicist? We may never know! But Carter falls right in line with the rest of them on this issue.

Below is an excerpt from his website:

Despite the fact that Einstein’s theory of Special Relativity is accepted with an almost religious fervor by the whole scientific establishment there is little if any experimental evidence that can be used to conclusively verify its validity. Certainly the equations of relativity fit the experimental measurements perfectly. What is not valid is the natural philosophy of relativity’s explanation of what is really going on with reality.

Special Relativity offers a way to interpret experimental results that is consistent with its fundamental assumptions. However, by eliminating the assumptions of relativity the same experimental results can be explained equally as well if not better.
The theory of Special Relativity is derived from four basic fundamental assumptions.

1. Matter originally came from energy within the fundamental entity of spacetime. Einstein discarded aether as unneeded and then realized that he wanted to replace it with a far more complex structure called spacetime.

2. The speed of light is constant in all ref . . .

, more at http://www.circlon.com/living-universe/040-believe-in-relativity.html
hyksos

Postby hyksos on March 13th, 2017, 12:23 am 

The fact that the CBR is blue shifted in the direction of Leo and red shifted in the opposite direction seems to be quite conclusive proof that the solar system is moving through this absolute photon reference frame at approximately 375 km/sec.

Another James Carter excerpt from his website. Ya know.. there was a certain person on this forum (**cough cough**), who I believe made this exact argument a few weeks ago, and proposed exactly the same interpretation. I fear Carter and our guy may be reading from the same playbook.
hyksos

Postby Braininvat on March 13th, 2017, 12:28 am 

Braininvat
Forum Administrator

Postby ralfcis on March 13th, 2017, 7:34 am 

What is it about SR that is so psychologically repulsive to the fringe physicist? We may never know!

I wrote up an extensive list of what repulses me about relativity as it's currently taught but I've now addressed those issues with a new interpretation so I'm good with it.
ralfcis

Postby vivian maxine on March 13th, 2017, 8:02 am 

Gravity is a constant upward acceleration. So, man isn't defying gravity at all when he walks upright. He's just being pushed that way. Then there are the birds. :-)

Thank you, Hyksos, for the reference to James Carter. This member of the fringe shall enjoy reading.
vivian maxine
Resident Member

Return to Personal Theories