What is the space?

This is not an everything goes forum, but rather a place to ask questions and request help for developing your ideas.

What is the space?

Postby mahesh on March 15th, 2017, 4:06 am 

Greatest problem of today's physics is dark matter. Many experiment on earth do not find any particle of that matter. Simple solution to this problem is "space is different than vacuum & space carries gravity" Detail is given in the paper

http://www.vixra.org/abs/1703.0045
mahesh
Forum Neophyte

Re: What is the space?

Postby Dave_Oblad on March 15th, 2017, 6:42 pm 

Hi mahesh,

In my Personal Theory.. Dark Matter is Compressed Space. Dark Energy is Stretched Space.

We know from experiment that Space can be twisted and deformed. It is made of something. I call them Planck Cells. The only definition they have for Size is relational to their neighboring cells.

These Cells control the aspect ratio of Matter/Energy and is the fundamental reason Atoms (etc) are compatible. Their Size controls Scale or the Space-Time Metric to be more specific.

The Standard Model doesn't predict the Existence of Dark Matter. But the presences of Matter Curves Space which I read as "Matter Compresses Space". Lack of Matter allows Space to expand.
It is this difference that we observe as Gravity.

Matter Auto Accelerates towards Denser (compressed) Space and is Decelerated (repelled) by Expanded Space.

Thus the Planck Length may be a constant relative to Light Speed, but the Size of a Planck Length near a Black Hole vs the Size of a Planck Length in a large Void.. are very different Sizes.

Thus an area of Compressed Space will have all the properties of Gravity (lensing and attraction) but has no Matter (per se).

So Space has a Discrete Cellular Structure (Aether/Space-Time) but is not rigid in Cell Size, it can be Stretched, Compressed (read as Curved) or even Twisted.

Related Thread:
http://sciencechatforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=32618&view=unread#unread

Regards,
Dave :^)
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Braininvat on March 15th, 2017, 7:31 pm 

Haha, vixra dot org - I get it: it's arXiv backwards. A place to archive the stuff that isn't peer-reviewed journal stuff and/or doesn't come from credentialed authors. Neat idea.
Braininvat
Forum Administrator

Postby mahesh on March 16th, 2017, 4:35 am 

I put my paper in vixra dot org because I am not physicist but engineer. I don't want to wait until someone will give me his support to put my thoughts in standard general. This is very important view about dark matter, space & matter.
Einstein consider matter bend the space. I goes beyond & consider that matter creates the space. This is true. Inertial frame on earth is completely different than inertial frame on mars. Big matter controls the near space.
mahesh
Forum Neophyte

Re: Why happens the space?

Postby Faradave on March 16th, 2017, 11:50 am 

mahesh wrote:I goes beyond & consider that matter creates the space.

How does a point particle do this? Why does a hot collection of particles (like water) have more gravitational mass than a cold one?

Dave_Oblad wrote:Dark Matter is Compressed Space. Dark Energy is Stretched Space.

OK. But consider that objects falling into an intense gravitational well are both compressed laterally and stretched vertically (spaghettification), as is readily observed with earth's oceans.

Dave_Oblad wrote:Lack of Matter allows Space to expand.

The point with dark matter is that there is gravitation (e.g. galactic binding, lensing) in excess of that attributable to ordinary matter. While GR correctly predicts (but does not explain) that ordinary matter curves space, you seem to imply that curved (your "compressed") space, of itself constitutes dark matter. On the other hand expanded space, of itself, constitutes dark energy. Aren't these just descriptions of observed curvature?
Faradave

Postby vivian maxine on March 16th, 2017, 11:57 am 

Dark Matter vs Normal Matter, then and now. I don't know if this contributes anything but, for what it's worth:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 143828.htm
vivian maxine
Resident Member

Postby mahesh on March 17th, 2017, 4:31 am 

Mr Faradave
I have already given solution to this problem in chapter 2 of the paper ......
1) WHAT IS MEANT BY HEAT ENERGY?
I consider, when we heat the substance we supply bundle of energetic particles (quanta of charges) is the form of photon to substance. So, electrons get excited. This is the heating of the substance. So, definitely as no of energetic particles in substance increases. Gravitation of that substance will also get increase.

Read my paper completely & you will get answer to lot of unsolved problem of physics.
mahesh
Forum Neophyte

Re: What is the aether?

Postby Faradave on March 18th, 2017, 12:30 pm 

Your idea appears to be an aether theory, of which there have been many variations.

Attributing gravity to space (or an aether filling it) will conflict with observations of an expanding flat universe.
Faradave

Postby Dave_Oblad on March 18th, 2017, 7:14 pm 

Hi Faradave,

Of course, GR is an Aether Theory. That Gravity is not a Force but rather a deformation in the density aspect of said Aether. Mass does not attract Mass. Mass deforms the Aether. This deformation causes Mass to Auto Accelerate towards Denser Aether and away from Less Denser Aether.

Again:
http://sciencechatforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=32618&view=unread#unread

The Observed Universe is not flat.. it's very lumpy. And those Lumps don't ever flatten out.. but instead get even lumpier over time. These Lumps are deformations in the Underlying Space-Time Aether.

Best Regards,
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Re: Of Course vs. Of Coarse

Postby Faradave on March 19th, 2017, 11:32 am 

Dave_Oblad wrote: Mass does not attract Mass. Mass deforms the Aether.

That's not bad, as it's consistent with Wheeler's characterization of Einstein's GR.
"Matter tells space how to curve. Space tells matter how to move."1

Nevertheless, neither you, Einstein, Wheeler nor anyone else2 has given the mechanism whereby point particles (and their energy) accomplish this.
"...there is no model of the theory of gravitation today, other than the mathematical form."3

Dave_Oblad wrote:Dark Energy is Stretched Space. We know from experiment that Space can be twisted and deformed. It is made of something. I call them Planck Cells. ... Their Size controls Scale or the Space-Time Metric to be more specific. ... Lack of Matter allows Space to expand ... Matter Auto Accelerates towards Denser (compressed) Space and is Decelerated (repelled) by Expanded Space.

Cosmic expansion appears to be without limit. Does that mean that in some places a "Planck cell" is as big as a house or a galaxy? Those quantum voxels would seem rather coarse!

1. Of course "matter" refers to mass-energy and "space" refers to spacetime, in that earth orbits where the sun was ≈8.5 minutes ago, and gravitational time dilation.
2. except the one offered in G-Wiz
3. R. Feynman, The Character of Physical Law (p. 39)
Faradave

Postby Dave_Oblad on March 19th, 2017, 11:17 pm 

Hi Faradave,

You nailed it. In my book, if I had an Exotic Ruler that could never change size, then yes.. a beach Ball out in a deep void could be many yards across and near a Black Hole.. the same ball could be a few microns in diameter. Again, as measured by such an Exotic Ruler.

The Expansion of Space is New Space Grown on the previous Space to matching Scales.

In my book, this means a deviation from standard Science. That if the Sun suddenly vanished, we would not be gravitationally released about 8-9 minutes later. That the Curved Space-Time Metric Deformation would take a while to dissipate or disperse. Thus.. we would orbit where the Sun was, for some period well beyond the 8-9 minutes after the sun had vanished.

But.. this deformation would have no inertia.. it would basically lock us in place.. in orbit around a motionless deformation.. while the Galaxy went on about it's business. Until the deformation was able to spread out and relax at much slower than Light Speed.

This residual deformation might be called Dark Matter. Perhaps it is why we see a residual gravitational deformation left behind (between) in the Bullet Galaxies speeding away from each other.

Just a thought anyway.

Regards,
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Postby mahesh on March 20th, 2017, 5:29 am 

Accelerated galaxies universe can be solve by considering world as multi-focal universe. So, somewhere galaxies are accelerated away from focal points of previous big bang & at some other points galaxies get accumulated at future big bang focal points. as given in chapter in paper on http://www.maheshkhati.com i.e. What is dark energy?
My consideration of world is very simple?
Electromagnetic Charge spike in local space create matter & Electromagnetic charge effect at long distance create effect of dark matter. Detail is given in the paper.

Vacuum & space are different. everyday, my son go to school with tiffin then he carries space inside tiffin with him. Space forms due to matter influence on surrounding. Vacuum has no mining until some substance is near to it. That gives reference frame to it.

thanks
mahesh
Forum Neophyte

Postby mahesh on March 27th, 2017, 3:20 am 

My concept is not new
1) We all know that there is no global frame of reference is present. Inertial frame on earth is different than inertial frame on moon (because every big body carries his own space due to balance electromagnetic flux & gravity present around it.)
2) Ideal example of bundle of balance electromagnetic flux is photon & it carries mass, gravity. So, when I say that balance electromagnetic flux of big mass spread at long distance carries gravity & mass then it is not new.
mahesh
Forum Neophyte

Postby mahesh on April 15th, 2017, 6:48 am 

I said that electromagnetic flux around big mass create space. One may asked that is it present around earth at very long distance?. I can prove that this is present
for example at 100000 km from earth
I have done some calculation
No of protons on earth =5.92x !0^24 = 3.53935 x 10^51 Nos
.................................. 1.67262x10^27
(considering neutron can be split in to proton & electron pair)
+ve Charge on earth due to protons = 3.53935 x 10^51 x 1.6 X 10^-19
= 5.66297 x 10^32 Coulombs
Attraction force on ball caring one coulomb of -ve charge at distance of 100000 km from earth
=8990000000 x 5.66297 x 10^32
.........................100000000 x100000000
=5.09101x 10^26 N

This calculation shows that even at the distance of 100000 km earth's proton applies very powerful attractive charge force but this force is balance by force applied by total electrons on earth in opposite direction.
Means, very powerful balance electromagnetic flux is present around earth at very very long distance also.
This balance electromagnetic charge flux at long distance must caries gravity.
This create the effect of dark matter (additional gravity due to space)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Theory which is given in paper. Solves lot of problems in physics like dual nature of light, how can single photon create interference pattern etc. etc.
mahesh
Forum Neophyte

Return to Personal Theories