Atomic model

This is not an everything goes forum, but rather a place to ask questions and request help for developing your ideas.

Atomic model

Postby handmade on May 9th, 2017, 8:17 am 

https://www.thenakedscientists.com/foru ... 37.new#new

Sorry for the link, could not work out how to upload diagram.
handmade
Banned User

Re: Atomic model

Postby vivian maxine on May 9th, 2017, 4:31 pm 

Very strange, handmade. You can email that image to someone - even to youself, using copy/paste. You can then copy it again and email it anywhere. But you can not paste it here. I have tried all the tricks I know. A friend emailed it to me. I copied hers and emailed it back. But it seems to be allergic to SPCF. :-)
vivian maxine
Resident Member

Postby Braininvat on May 9th, 2017, 4:58 pm 

Dowload to your pc, then add it to a post as an attached file, using the full editor. See the "upload attachment" tab below the full editor widow? Click that, then click "choose file" and you should be able to upload.
Braininvat
Resident Member

Postby vivian maxine on May 9th, 2017, 5:05 pm 

Braininvat » May 9th, 2017, 3:58 pm wrote:Dowload to your pc, then add it to a post as an attached file, using the full editor. See the "upload attachment" tab below the full editor widow? Click that, then click "choose file" and you should be able to upload.

You are far ahead of me, Biv. Wait until I see if I can find full editor. I know I've seen mention of it but never paid it heed. Thakks.
vivian maxine
Resident Member

Postby handmade on May 9th, 2017, 5:55 pm 

It works now.
atomic model.jpg

Now I can post diagrams I can really explain .
handmade
Banned User

Postby vivian maxine on May 9th, 2017, 10:11 pm 

You did it! Good for you. About 9:00 this evening, I suddenly remembered where I'd seen Full Editor - right there in front of me. I always wondered what that was. I'm embarrassed. :-(
vivian maxine
Resident Member

Return to Personal Theories