free energy

This is not an everything goes forum, but rather a place to ask questions and request help for developing your ideas.

free energy

Postby handmade on June 5th, 2017, 1:53 pm 

free energy.jpg
handmade
Banned User

Re: free energy

Postby Braininvat on June 5th, 2017, 3:54 pm 

viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=39&t=3237

Please let me know when you have read these forum guidelines.

OP needs editing, to meet those guidelines.
Braininvat
Resident Member

Postby handmade on June 5th, 2017, 6:38 pm 

Braininvat » June 5th, 2017, 2:54 pm wrote:http://www.sciencechatforum.com/viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=39&t=3237

Please let me know when you have read these forum guidelines.

OP needs editing, to meet those guidelines.

Arr ok thx, I sort of thought the diagram was self explanatory. I think that if light were to pass through a dense medium such as a compressed volume of air, then the denser entropy will change the wavelength/frequency of light passing through the volume creating more energy in the volume than a decompressed volume.

+hf=+E(S)

In short I want to retain the light in the medium?
handmade
Banned User

Postby Dave_Oblad on June 5th, 2017, 7:35 pm 

Hi Handmade,

Free energy? Like solar power? Just convert light to electrical and store in a battery for later use in an electric motor. As a Kid, I nailed my skates to a board and made a skateboard. Then grabbed an Umbrella and found on windy days I could sail all over the place. I had to learn how to tack into the wind though.. not easy.. needs lots of space.

Regards,
Dave :^)
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby handmade on June 17th, 2017, 10:25 am 

Dave_Oblad » June 5th, 2017, 6:35 pm wrote:Hi Handmade,

Free energy? Like solar power? Just convert light to electrical and store in a battery for later use in an electric motor. As a Kid, I nailed my skates to a board and made a skateboard. Then grabbed an Umbrella and found on windy days I could sail all over the place. I had to learn how to tack into the wind though.. not easy.. needs lots of space.

Regards,
Dave :^)

Hi Dave, not like solar power or anything we have yet. I want to create a charged medium in a compression chamber, a bit like a dark coloured rain cloud and extract the energy.
handmade
Banned User

Postby Braininvat on June 17th, 2017, 11:07 am 

Light passing through a box does add energy. If it is sunlight and the box is efficiently designed, it's called a passive solar collector and has a fan attached that blows the warmed air into a living area. Any effect from altered wavelength is negligible, compared to the effect of the sun heating the box and its gaseous contents. As for compressing the gas, remember that compressing gas requires an input of...energy. And, if you release the gas into the house, it will expand and what (see Mr. Bernoulli) does gas do when it expands?
Braininvat
Resident Member

Return to Personal Theories