Meta-human abilities.

This is not an everything goes forum, but rather a place to ask questions and request help for developing your ideas.

Meta-human abilities.

Postby Edotheclown on June 25th, 2017, 5:59 pm 

Hello, I didn't know where else I could go for this. I've been staring directly into the Sun for over 6 years now without any protection and I haven't gone blind or have had any sort of deterioration to my eyes. I also recently got checked at an eye exam and they told me I didn't have any type of damage to my eyes and that they were healthy.

I was just wondering how I could use this to benefit humanity, perhaps there is a way I could harness this ability and maybe cure some diseases or other ailments with my regenerative properties, a resistance to the sun and it's harmful effects could benefit humanity in many great ways.

I don't know all of the science behind it so I can't quite explain what happens when I do it, but I know it has something to do with absorption of gamma radiation.
Edotheclown
Forum Neophyte

Re: Meta-human abilities.

Postby Watson on June 25th, 2017, 6:36 pm 

What color are your tights 'n cape? Generally the abilities are not transferable, from what I have read.
Watson
Resident Member

Location: Earth, middle of the top half, but only briefly each 24 hours.

Postby Braininvat on June 25th, 2017, 7:07 pm 

2 things are being pulled: my leg (by the clown) and the plug on this thread (by me). Enjoy 15 minutes of fame, Edo.
Braininvat
Resident Member

Postby NoShips on June 25th, 2017, 7:09 pm 

Braininvat » June 26th, 2017, 8:07 am wrote:2 things are being pulled: my leg (by the clown) and the plug on this thread (by me). Enjoy 15 minutes of fame, Edo.

*snicker*
NoShips
Banned User

Postby Edotheclown on June 25th, 2017, 7:18 pm 

Yeah, I figured I would get this kind of response. I suppose I have to start documenting my time in the sun for me to have any sort of credibility, huh?
Edotheclown
Forum Neophyte

Postby NoShips on June 25th, 2017, 7:21 pm 

Try staring directly at the Daily Mail. Fewer hot chicks on page three, but at least you won't go blind.
NoShips
Banned User

Braininvat liked this post

Postby NoShips on June 25th, 2017, 7:25 pm 

Anyway, sounds like good science to me, dude. Newton did some frightful things to his own eyes.
NoShips
Banned User

Postby Braininvat on June 25th, 2017, 7:26 pm 

Edotheclown » June 25th, 2017, 4:18 pm wrote:Yeah, I figured I would get this kind of response. I suppose I have to start documenting my time in the sun for me to have any sort of credibility, huh?

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Is it possible you have been wearing welding goggles and forgot you had them on?
Braininvat
Resident Member

NoShips liked this post

Postby NoShips on June 25th, 2017, 7:29 pm 

Edotheclown » June 26th, 2017, 8:18 am wrote:Yeah, I figured I would get this kind of response. I suppose I have to start documenting my time in the sun for me to have any sort of credibility, huh?

Why not just say, "Hello. I'm credible"?
NoShips
Banned User

Postby Edotheclown on June 25th, 2017, 7:32 pm 

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Is it possible you have been wearing welding goggles and forgot you had them on?[/quote]

It's direct, no sort of protection. All I want to do is help people, I don't want to hurt anyone or troll them. I understand what kind of implications lie beyond this. I suppose I should just document my experiences with videos of me doing it.

Also I don't have any sort of proof, how do you go about proving it other than just taking video? I can take pictures of my eyes when it happens? My pupils are dilated for over two or three hours everytime I do it so there's that too...
Edotheclown
Forum Neophyte

Postby NoShips on June 25th, 2017, 7:34 pm 

Edotheclown » June 26th, 2017, 8:32 am wrote:

It's direct, no sort of protection. All I want to do is help people, I don't want to hurt anyone or troll them. I understand what kind of implications lie beyond this. I suppose I should just document my experiences with videos of me doing it.

Also I don't have any sort of proof, how do you go about proving it other than just taking video? I can take pictures of my eyes when it happens? My pupils are dilated for over two or three hours everytime I do it so there's that too...

I have spares. Would you like my Mr Yang?
NoShips
Banned User

Braininvat liked this post

Postby Edotheclown on June 25th, 2017, 7:36 pm 

Anyway, sounds like good science to me, dude. Newton did some frightful things to his own eyes.

I don't recommend anyone else do it, I know how stupid it sounds, trust me, everyone I've told just tells me it's impossible or that they don't believe me and that I shouldn't be doing it. I know I should be blind by now but I'm not, I don't have any damage to my eyes whatsoever, they're actually healthy.

If I could explain all of the science behind what's going on then it might seem more legitimate but all I have is my word.
Edotheclown
Forum Neophyte

Postby zetreque on June 25th, 2017, 7:36 pm 

I will give the benefit of the doubt here. Just today I was out playing tennis with a friend and this old guy showed up that I have seen around town my entire life.

I would go snowboarding every day for years and I'd see him nearly ever day too. An old guy just going slow down the slopes. he got slower as years passed. I noticed he NEVER once wore sunglasses or ski goggles. I got on the chair lift back up with him one day and asked him about it. He said that he had a hard time seeing the bumps and ruts in the snow when wearing eye protection. I thought for sure he would go blind one day or at least start wearing glasses. Well year after year passed and he never wore anything. He got older and slower. I stopped snowboarding he stopped skiing. I still continued to see him walking around town. Never wore eye protection summer winter...

He must be ancient now and he still doesn't wear glasses.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby zetreque on June 25th, 2017, 7:39 pm 

Edotheclown: go to an optometrist and get a really thorough eye exam. See what you can find out.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Postby Edotheclown on June 25th, 2017, 7:43 pm 

Edotheclown: go to an optometrist and get a really thorough eye exam. See what you can find out.

I'm planning another visit, I didn't tell them the first time because I didn't want it to impact my visit.
Edotheclown
Forum Neophyte

Postby NoShips on June 25th, 2017, 7:44 pm 

Gosh, I hate it when people use "impact" as a verb.

Go blind for all I care.
NoShips
Banned User

Postby zetreque on June 25th, 2017, 7:51 pm 

Edotheclown » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:43 pm wrote:

I'm planning another visit, I didn't tell them the first time because I didn't want it to impact my visit.

Sounds like a reasonable thought to not influence what the doctor tells you in your results.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Postby Edotheclown on June 25th, 2017, 7:55 pm 

Sounds like a reasonable thought to not influence what the doctor tells you in your results.

Yeah, I'm going to do another visit just for safe measure and have everything examined again and at the end of the visit then I will explain it, two documented visits will be good for me to provide proof if I somehow found the right resources.
Edotheclown
Forum Neophyte

Postby zetreque on June 25th, 2017, 7:58 pm 

Can you expand on your desire to benefit the world?

If you can narrow in on how you want to benefit humanity, that might give you an idea on how to setup your experiment or research.

Just a thought.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Postby NoShips on June 25th, 2017, 8:02 pm 

Edotheclown » June 26th, 2017, 6:59 am wrote:Hello, I didn't know where else I could go for this. I've been staring directly into the Sun for over 6 years now without any protection and I haven't gone blind or have had any sort of deterioration to my eyes. I also recently got checked at an eye exam and they told me I didn't have any type of damage to my eyes and that they were healthy.

Has he fallen in love with you yet?
NoShips
Banned User

Postby Edotheclown on June 25th, 2017, 8:04 pm 

If you can narrow in on how you want to benefit humanity, that might give you an idea on how to setup your experiment or research.

Just a thought.

Well, if I could be studied for instance, my blood samples could be examined and they might find properties that could regenerate cells or strengthen them, possible medications could be created and immunities and defenses could be created to prevent damage from the sun like cancer or prevent blindness. I don't know if it's possible but I might be able to provide more information on brain scans after I have gone through the energy regulation. More centers of my brain might light up than in a normal person so more research could be done from the stimulus and response.
Edotheclown
Forum Neophyte

Postby zetreque on June 25th, 2017, 8:07 pm 

NoShips » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:02 pm wrote:
Edotheclown » June 26th, 2017, 6:59 am wrote:Hello, I didn't know where else I could go for this. I've been staring directly into the Sun for over 6 years now without any protection and I haven't gone blind or have had any sort of deterioration to my eyes. I also recently got checked at an eye exam and they told me I didn't have any type of damage to my eyes and that they were healthy.

Has he fallen in love with you yet?

Ok I think we have had enough jokes here. Let's get to some science in the Biology forum please.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

NoShips liked this post

Postby zetreque on June 25th, 2017, 8:11 pm 

Edotheclown » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:04 pm wrote:

Just a thought.

Well, if I could be studied for instance, my blood samples could be examined and they might find properties that could regenerate cells or strengthen them, possible medications could be created and immunities and defenses could be created to prevent damage from the sun like cancer or prevent blindness. I don't know if it's possible but I might be able to provide more information on brain scans after I have gone through the energy regulation. More centers of my brain might light up than in a normal person so more research could be done from the stimulus and response.

What you are talking about here is a little too much. The only thing of value that I can see is the biology of the eye itself. If your claim is true I doubt it's going to be anything in your blood. It's most likely how your eye is protecting itself in the eye itself. Nothing to do with the brain either.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Postby Edotheclown on June 25th, 2017, 8:19 pm 

What you are talking about here is a little too much. The only thing of value that I can see is the biology of the eye itself. If your claim is true I doubt it's going to be anything in your blood. It's most likely how your eye is protecting itself in the eye itself. Nothing to do with the brain either.

Now I'm not a science major or know a lot of science by any means but it could also have something to do with the way I absorb light, and if I'm absorbing the light then there might be some sort of bi-products of the absorption like changes in my cells, and not just in my eyes. Just a theory anyway. I wouldn't be opposed to having all sorts of tests done on me if that was the case, or even if it wasn't to do it in a sense just in case something was different. I don't mind if it were to help the scientific community and their advancements.
Edotheclown
Forum Neophyte

Postby zetreque on June 25th, 2017, 8:26 pm 

Well sunlight activates vitamin D. Melanin is also a major compound that protects from the sun. What color eyes do you have?

Skin, eye, and hair color have a lot to do with sun exposure.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Postby Edotheclown on June 25th, 2017, 8:27 pm 

I have hazel eyes, brown hair, and I'm white.
Edotheclown
Forum Neophyte

Postby zetreque on June 25th, 2017, 8:37 pm 

Edotheclown » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:27 pm wrote:I have hazel eyes, brown hair, and I'm white.

In addition to your eyes are you also making a claim that your skin is immune as well or just found you have good vision?
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Postby Edotheclown on June 25th, 2017, 8:43 pm 

In addition to your eyes are you also making a claim that your skin is immune as well or just found you have good vision?

I don't know about my skin, I mean I still tan the same way I have been for as long as I've known. I spend about an hour cumulative in the sun every day, sometimes I do it twice in one day so I spend a bit in the sun and I've received a nice tan on the exposed areas like my arms, legs, face and neck. Perhaps it could also be special like my eyes but I don't know for certain, I haven't had any tests done on it.
Edotheclown
Forum Neophyte

NoShips liked this post

Postby zetreque on June 25th, 2017, 8:52 pm 

If you want people to believe you have sun immune vision I guess you are going to have to film yourself and log time spent (Caution: of course no one would ever recommend or say to stare into the sun). If it's true, I'd think something is protective in your eye itself. I don't know enough about the eye but maybe the cells in your eye regenerate faster than other peoples. There is still a lot we don't know about the eye but I think a lot of the cells don't recover.

Other relevant questions:
How much sleep do you get each night and how dark is your room?
What hours do you sleep during?
What is your diet like?
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Postby Edotheclown on June 25th, 2017, 9:19 pm 

If you want people to believe you have sun immune vision I guess you are going to have to film yourself and log time spent (Caution: of course no one would ever recommend or say to stare into the sun). If it's true, I'd think something is protective in your eye itself. I don't know enough about the eye but maybe the cells in your eye regenerate faster than other peoples. There is still a lot we don't know about the eye but I think a lot of the cells don't recover.

Other relevant questions:
How much sleep do you get each night and how dark is your room?
What hours do you sleep during?
What is your diet like?

I was thinking that I would have to start filming myself for validity, no one seems to believe me otherwise and it is very apparent from the responses I was getting.

I sleep about 8 hours each night and my room is not dark at all, my window is only half covered by my blinds and there is a fan in it so the sun comes into my room every morning.

I sleep at normal hours like around 10 to 11 pm.

My diet is also normal, I eat some junk food here and there but it's mostly beneficial foods like greens and meats and fruits.
Edotheclown
Forum Neophyte

Next

Return to Personal Theories