Experiment to test W=mg

This is not an everything goes forum, but rather a place to ask questions and request help for developing your ideas.

Experiment to test W=mg

Postby Yaniv on November 7th, 2017, 1:52 pm 

Classical #physics predicts weight (W) should NOT change at increasing temperature (T) in vacuum. Relativistic #physics predicts W should INCREASE at increasing T in vacuum. My theory predicts W should DECREASE at increasing T in vacuum and can be found here yaniv-stern.webnode.com. W reduction at increasing T in vacuum disproves conservation of mass and most of the rest of #physics. Over the past ten years I contacted thousands of scientists to weigh a heated metal in vacuum and publish the results. I did Not get the results of the experiment. #ResultsRequired
Yaniv
Forum Neophyte

Re: Experiment to test W=mg

Postby Yaniv on November 7th, 2017, 1:54 pm 

I think the experiment should be carried out using the principle of a calorimeter. Place a heater, thermocouple and precision balance inside a vacuum chamber. Heat the chamber and record how many calories are required to raise the temperature by say 10 degC and also take weight readings of the balance. Next, place a metal sample on the balance and repeat the heating process and take another calories and weight readings. Subtract the initial measurements from the metal sample measurements to tell how many calories were absorbed by the metal and if any changes in weight were observed.
Yaniv
Forum Neophyte

Postby BurtJordaan on November 13th, 2017, 2:34 am 

You won't get reaction because this is scientific nonsense.
BurtJordaan
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Yaniv on November 13th, 2017, 3:19 am 

BurtJordaan » November 13th, 2017, 12:34 am wrote:You won't get reaction because this is scientific nonsense.

Do you have the results of the experiment ? #ResultsRequired
Yaniv
Forum Neophyte

Postby BurtJordaan on November 13th, 2017, 3:48 am 

No, and you won't find such results anywhere. Science don't waste resources on such claims.
If you are confident, find a suitable lab and pay them to do the test.
BurtJordaan
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby zetreque on November 13th, 2017, 4:00 am 

Yaniv » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:52 am wrote: Over the past ten years I contacted thousands of scientists to weigh a heated metal in vacuum and publish the results. I did Not get the results of the experiment. #ResultsRequired

Thousands over ten years? For someone that determined I can't imagine it would be out of reach to afford to buy or build your own vacuum chamber and pump to do the test yourself.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Yaniv on November 14th, 2017, 5:48 am 

zetreque » November 13th, 2017, 2:00 am wrote:
Yaniv » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:52 am wrote: Over the past ten years I contacted thousands of scientists to weigh a heated metal in vacuum and publish the results. I did Not get the results of the experiment. #ResultsRequired

Thousands over ten years? For someone that determined I can't imagine it would be out of reach to afford to buy or build your own vacuum chamber and pump to do the test yourself.

This experiment should be carried out by proper experimentalists.
Yaniv
Forum Neophyte

Postby Yaniv on November 14th, 2017, 6:00 am 

BurtJordaan » November 13th, 2017, 1:48 am wrote:No, and you won't find such results anywhere. Science don't waste resources on such claims.
If you are confident, find a suitable lab and pay them to do the test.

Sadly, I don't have £120,000 to do the experiment.
Yaniv
Forum Neophyte

Postby zetreque on November 14th, 2017, 9:08 am 

vacuum pumps range from $30 to $150.00 USD. The chamber about the same.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Yaniv on November 14th, 2017, 11:28 am 

The figure £120,000 was provided by an experimentalist at the University of Leeds. It sounds too high for the proposed experiment but I have not received any other estimates. Shortly after I received an email from the Dean of Mathematics and Physical Sciences saying the University of Leeds will not assist my project.
Yaniv
Forum Neophyte

Return to Personal Theories