Energy

This is not an everything goes forum, but rather a place to ask questions and request help for developing your ideas.

Energy

Postby Biosapien on May 19th, 2018, 2:23 am 

Why humans or other animals feel exhausted after mating? what I am trying to understand is does the event of ejaculation itself causes this exhaustion, if so does the act of controlled ejaculation will prevent this exhaustion.
The state of exhaustion is it primarily due to loss of energy? if so in which form and where these energy has been released ?
Biosapien

Re: Energy

Postby TheVat on May 19th, 2018, 8:44 am 

Orgone energy, stored in the belly button, is released from a Love Capacitor and then shunted through the Happy Man Cantilever where it achieves escape velocity and flies into the great beyond. A state of temporary orgonomic death follows, lasting three days. A diet of almonds, eggs, and kale juice will reduce this death period to two days, if combined with a strict regimen of somersaults. Hope this helps.
TheVat
Forum Administrator

Faradave liked this post

Re: What Goes with Repose?

Postby Faradave on May 19th, 2018, 12:34 pm 

"Afterglow", a sense of pleasant fatigue, serves to increase the chance of conception by encouraging a presumably heterosexual couple to remain horizontal for a period after coitus. This reduces sperm drainage relating to the female's upright position. The presence of the male gives her a measure of protection during this time, and increases long-term bonding, which greatly enhances survivability the offspring.
Faradave

TheVat liked this post

Postby TheVat on May 19th, 2018, 6:30 pm 

Oxytocin, maybe helps that process.

If one is going to test the old drained-of-life energy theory, one needs more specific sorts of hypotheses in order to do real science, Biosapien. For example test grip strength of subjects before and after coitus. Test both males and females, with a large number of subjects. Test at precise intervals post coitus. Or some other kind of muscular effort. Put those lethargic afterglow folks on a treadmill or stationary bike. Other things to test: blood sugar, blood pressure, hormone levels, and ability to complete challenging mental tasks. By this point, the subjects will love you!
TheVat
Forum Administrator

zetreque liked this post

Postby Biosapien on May 23rd, 2018, 1:42 am 

Thank you for the reply guys but i still wonder what happen to the energy that has been released as part of the love making act. Looking forward for some interesting answer.
Biosapien

Postby Biosapien on March 4th, 2019, 8:01 am 

Hi everyone,

After observing the events of before, during and after intercourse or self satisfaction, I would like to share my thoughts with you. I have posted my topic in relation to Energy, the main objective is to understand what causes exhaustion to our body in the act of intercourse means is it due to physical act/posture or due to event of ejaculation. Followings were my observation.

1) Before effect - Vasodilation, increased rate of breathing and heart beat, heat radiates throughout the body, sweating. Clearly this phase is not responsible for state of exhaustion but do responsible for some level of energy leak due to increased blood flow followed by subsequent increase in breath, heart rate and so on.

2) During intercourse - Lot of thing happens both physically and mentally with some level of physical stress but not exhaustion.

3) After event - I would like to classify the after event as with, without and controlled ejaculation.

4) Events observed with ejaculation/orgasm - Experience complete state of energy drain or exhaustion, failed with the grip test, tingling of body, experience knee or leg pain, unable to lift or move their body actively.

5) Events observed without ejaculation/orgasm - Experience tiredness, have better grip compared to former, shaking of legs, burning sensation (genital), mental irritation, able to perform the routine work

6) Events observed with controlled ejaculation - No exhaustion of energy, not feeling the sensation of orgasm, feel burning sensation (genital) and energetic compared to one who did and did not ejaculate.

So I draw a conclusion that the event of energy drain is specifically due to the act of ejaculation and continue to explore why there is a difference between the normal and controlled ejaculation, through further observation.

I am much more interested in study the same in relation to the flow or energy through our spine during ejaculation.

People who were interested to talk about this topic in much more wide aspects of physiology/energetics or even spiritualism are most welcome to post your comments and suggestions. Thank you all and special thanks to "TheVat" for his earlier comments and suggestions which drives me to dig this topic further.
Biosapien

Postby charon on March 4th, 2019, 8:34 am 

Normally fit people should not suffer any significant lack of energy levels after sex. If they do they should probably get themselves checked out for other causes.
charon

Postby TheVat on March 4th, 2019, 1:29 pm 

I understand the concepts of ejaculation, and withholding ejaculation, but am not sure what is meant by "controlled ejaculation."

Also concerned about experimental subjects who cannot lift their bodies or move post-ejaculation. This seems improbable, and i would wonder if there's a setup problem distinguishing between a subject's reported feeling and their actual physical capabilities. What about providing a stimulus to elicit movement, e.g. setting off a smoke alarm? Or placing enticing food treats and beverages across the room?
TheVat
Forum Administrator

Postby PaulN on March 4th, 2019, 2:32 pm 

Ejaculate contains a tiny portion of protein and traces of a couple nutrients like zinc. Difficult to see, unless one holds with a supernatural "chi" force exiting the body, how this small loss would induce paralysis or weakness. Lethargy and oxytocin bonding, as FD detailed, seems more likely. I would think ingesting something like 5 almonds would replace the nutrients deficit, or a third of an egg. You probably lose more protein when you strain muscles.
PaulN

Postby charon on March 4th, 2019, 2:58 pm 

TheVat on March 4th, 2019, 6:29 pm
Also concerned about experimental subjects who cannot lift their bodies or move post-ejaculation. This seems improbable

What? Something definitely badly wrong there. That ain't normal.
charon

Postby Biosapien on March 5th, 2019, 1:04 am 

1) "Normally fit people should not suffer any significant lack of energy levels after sex" - Its true among teenagers but not among people who are above 40.

2) Controlled Ejaculation means Ejaculating the little quantity of semen for multiple time with no experiencing of orgasm. I don't know whether the term "Withhold ejaculation" means the same, if not I am interested to listen to your explanation.

3) It seems like I didn't word it properly, "they couldn't move" means they just either love to lean on the bed for few minutes (5 - 10 min), others fall into deep sleep. "they couldn't lift" means they cant lift and hold their hands or legs from a sleeping position.

4) Energy loss - I think the major reason for energy drain from the act of ejaculation is due to huge loss of mitochondria from our body rather than loss of micronutrients/protein/chi force, because we all know the middle piece of the sperm's structure do contain more number of mitochondria which are commonly referred as power house of the cell. A single ejaculation contains millions of sperm and if each sperm contain approximately some 50 to 75 mitochondria, we can clearly see the true picture of energy loss. Any thing that moves against the gradient does requires energy which also links the reason for energy drain after ejaculation, also the sperm is ejaculated from down to up hill so definitely it requires more energy. Although these explanation are scientifically true, I couldn't hypothesize or apply the same concept for energy loss in female.

5) "Also concerned about experimental subjects who cannot lift their bodies or move post-ejaculation. This seems improbable" - Some people said they experience back/spinal pain and muscle pain after the act of ejaculation. Many of them also reported ravenous.
Biosapien

Postby charon on March 5th, 2019, 5:00 am 

Whenever energy is expended in a serious way there is inevitably fatigue afterwards. That's normal, sex included, although I wouldn't call the relaxation one experiences after sex fatigue.

But to completely collapse afterwards is not normal. 40 isn't old. As for not being able to move, that's absurd unless we're talking about people of 90 (!) which I assume we're not.

So it's a medical problem, not a normal physical one. There's no question about that at all. Of course if you're completely knackered before you even begin that's different. I assume that's not the issue either.
charon

Postby PaulN on March 5th, 2019, 10:34 am 

Energy loss - I think the major reason for energy drain from the act of ejaculation is due to huge loss of mitochondria from our body rather than loss of micronutrients/protein/chi force, because we all know the middle piece of the sperm's structure do contain more number of mitochondria...

This is not how it works. Sperm are not produced from other somatic cells, so those other somatic cells don't lose their mitochondria in the process. Ejaculation doesn't cause your muscles or vital organs to lose mitochondria. Your testes, if you are male, and fed an adequate diet, are constantly producing new sperm, and this doesn't weaken you. Please seek out a basic book on cell physiology before you go further with this.
PaulN

Postby Brent696 on March 5th, 2019, 10:44 pm 

Biosapien » May 19th, 2018, 1:23 am wrote:Why humans or other animals feel exhausted after mating? what I am trying to understand is does the event of ejaculation itself causes this exhaustion, if so does the act of controlled ejaculation will prevent this exhaustion.
The state of exhaustion is it primarily due to loss of energy? if so in which form and where these energy has been released ?

You are thinking of a "loss" when more likely it is an "addition", an orgasm releases a cocktail of neuro-chemicals similar to a heroin high, what you are calling fatigue is rather a state of deep contentment and relaxation.

Any "loss" might be view as over-stimulation to the nerves, the prolonged seizing of so many muscles at once, exited neuro-activity, leaving the nerves depleted as they replenish their sodium-potassium balance along with the neurotransmitter chemicals. I would think the crash after a, Adrenalin dump is not so much about the muscles being unable to function as it is about the nerves and or chemicals, i.e. post-Adrenalin blues.

Then it would not be likely about "energy", which I take to mean oxygen or nutrients of the muscles themselves.
Brent696

Return to Personal Theories