David Berlinski

This is not an everything goes forum, but rather a place to ask questions and request help for developing your ideas.

Re: David Berlinski

Postby Reg_Prescott on September 6th, 2018, 10:45 am 

davidm » September 6th, 2018, 11:41 pm wrote:
How can that which is a quagmire of conflicting claims be the best explanation for anything?

Please attempt to demonstrate this (nonexistent) “quagmire of conflicting claims.” The fact that evolution has a number of different mechanisms does not mean these mechanisms are in conflict. This is just another bare assertion on your part, and, of course, a creationist talking point.

Well, let's do this the easy way....

Is your claim that evolutionary biologists everywhere are in agreement about everything now?

If not, there is conflict.

Er, right?
Reg_Prescott

Postby Reg_Prescott on September 6th, 2018, 10:50 am 

davidm » September 6th, 2018, 11:41 pm wrote:This is just another bare assertion on your part, and, of course, a creationist talking point.

I'm not a Creationist. Duh!

Everything you write above consists of the same old warmed-over creationist talking points, refuted countless times.

Don’t flatter yourself that you have “pointed out” anything. You are simply repeating creationist lies.

Reg_Prescott

Postby Reg_Prescott on September 6th, 2018, 10:52 am 

Just as soon as you stop lying, slandering my name, and misrepresenting me, David, I might be nice to you (no promises)
Reg_Prescott

Postby davidm on September 6th, 2018, 11:13 am 

I didn't say you were a creationist. I said you were repeating creationist lies. Why do you repeat creationist lies, if you're not a creationist?

I couldn't care less if you are nice to me. You have no idea what you're talking about, and, as previously noted, you are not a qualified discussant.
davidm

Postby Reg_Prescott on September 6th, 2018, 11:23 am 

davidm » September 7th, 2018, 12:13 am wrote:I didn't say you were a creationist. I said you were repeating creationist lies. Why do you repeat creationist lies, if you're not a creationist?

I couldn't care less if you are nice to me. You have no idea what you're talking about, and, as previously noted, you are not a qualified discussant.

And I didn't say you were a lying hypocritical scumbag.

You just kinda appeared together in the same sentence -- like magic :)

These misinterpretations are hard to avoid, eh?
Last edited by Reg_Prescott on September 6th, 2018, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reg_Prescott

Postby Reg_Prescott on September 6th, 2018, 11:24 am 

Gosh, don't you enjoy these didactic dialectics?
Reg_Prescott

Postby SciameriKen on September 6th, 2018, 11:35 am 

I do believe the last few posts fit the criteria established by Brainvat... Thread locked -- I'd recommend moving on from ET topics - the last few threads all appeared to end up like this.
SciameriKen
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Personal Theories