Who's on first.

Discussions unearthing human history including cultural anthropology, linguistics, etc.

Who's on first.

Postby Ilikeponies on November 17th, 2014, 2:10 am 

Sorry,I just thought it would be funny to call it that lol.

My real question is,who CAME first,I'm talking about Hebrews and Egyptians,according to archeologists,hebrews did not build the pyramids,and I think I read somewhere that the egyptians predate them,does anyone here know more about this?

Thank you for your time.
Ilikeponies

Re: Who's on first.

Postby Hendrick Laursen on January 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm 

Hello

Jews trace themselves to Abraham.
Abraham was Babylonian.
Babylon started after Egypt.
Jews came after Egyptians.
Hendrick Laursen

Blog: View Blog (6)

Re: Who's on first.

Postby Percarus on April 20th, 2015, 5:45 am 

It took many years for the Israelites to finally get to what they thought was the Promised Land -Canaan. After some fighting the Jews established the Israelite kingdom. After many years, Canaan was conquered by the Assyrians, the Babylonians and then eventually the Romans. The Israelites once again found themselves enslaved, this time by Babylonians. The Israelites were then taken over by Romans who destroyed much of what had been built in Jerusalem by the Israelites. Most of the Jews were scattered all over the region and eventually moved from place to place to avoid persecution which continues to this day. The dispersion of the Jews is called the Diaspora.

For interests sake I include here my last university exam typed under examanatory conditions in two hours. The second half/assignment on it relates my mental research into the Jewish mentality: http://pdfcast.org/pdf/professional-com ... zing-world
Percarus

Return to Archaeology