Who owns your soul? If not you, then WHO are YOU?

Theology, Religious Studies, religion, god, faith and other topics of a spiritual nature.

Who owns your soul? If not you, then WHO are YOU?

Postby -1- on January 5th, 2019, 8:50 am 

In some religious doctrines the soul is given to man, but it is a property of the god of that religion.

So... I am given a soul... who am I? Who is this soulless entity? My body? But my body has been given to me by the same alleged god.

Who am I then? Not a body, not a soul... these are properties (owned things) of god. He gave them to me, one day he will take them away. I am sure of that. Who is then the ME that these things are given or lent to?
-1-

Re: Who owns your soul? If not you, then WHO are YOU?

Postby -1- on January 5th, 2019, 8:54 am 

Of course you realize that a body that is not mine, a mind and soul that is not mine, because I don't exist, can't be accounted for any sin, as all that is ME is a property (owned thing) of god. There is no independently operating unit, only borrowed body with a borrowed soul that is puppet of god.

And if all these things can't be accounted for any sin, then of course god can't be accounted for any sin.

Sinners don't exist. And therefore sin does not exist. And so does not virtue, by the same implication.
-1-

Return to Religion