Scientific proof of God's existence.

Theology, Religious Studies, religion, god, faith and other topics of a spiritual nature.

Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby BadgerJelly on July 25th, 2017, 4:43 am 

I am more than happy to listen and go through the journey with you :)
User avatar
BadgerJelly
Resident Member
 
Posts: 5302
Joined: 14 Mar 2012


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby MrMikeludo on July 25th, 2017, 9:44 pm 

Don Juan: (I'm sorry I haven't 'quoted' everything properly - I write the text over a day, in my word file, and then post it - don't know how to quote in that manner):

“If humans are less robotlike than salamanders or ducks, it's not because we have no wired in behaviors. In fact, we have quite a few. What makes the difference is the ratio of 'un-wired' to wired-in grey matter, because neurons that are not committed at birth to a set function are available for learning, for modification. Virtually all the cells in an amphibian brain directly process sensory information or control movement, but in humans a great grey area about three fourths of the cortex lies between sensory input and motor output, called the association areas. These include the frontal lobes.”

I believe that was from a book called “The 3-Pound Universe,” by D. Teresi and J. Hooper, and they were quoting Dr. Candace Pert, I believe (I will check), but here is a more “scientific” journal, which basically says the same thing:

“Ira Black – Molecular Memory Mechanisms, Synapses Circuits and the Beginnings of Memory – Gary Lynch.”

Or this one:

“Gordon M. Shepard – Apical Dendritic Spines of Cortical Pyramidal Cells.”

And such as this:

“Regional Distribution Long-Term potentiation is not restricted to the hippocampus and can be elicited in the cortex, and a variety of sites in the cerebral cortex...”

“In addition, we can see it with our eyes, here watch my dog, Sky.
We can see it ourselves what specifically? Would you enumerate them?”

Well, in that video, with my dog Sky, you can see me call Sky's name, and the sound of my voice is echoed off the wall, and then Sky becomes confused, as she looks towards the wall first, because she hears my “voice” coming from the direction of the wall, and then looks towards me, as she ALSO hears my voice coming from the direction I am standing at, so, because Sky is an animal, Sky can not engage in formal abstract reasoning, Sky cannot say: “That is ONLY Michael's 'voice' being echoed off the wall, over towards my right, BUT Michael is actually standing over to my left, where his actual voice is coming from his body.”

And, yes:

“So with this observation, you are concluding that human beings and only human beings can develop such and such...?”

Science has confirmed this fact, here is another reference:

“Candace Pert (neuroscientist) – 'The mind is just a receiver, a little wet mini-receiver for collective reality – The ratio of frontal core may be one index of evolutionary advancement – what the frontal lobes control is something like awareness, or self awareness. Do these lobes govern some essential feature of humanness, or even godliness, as some scientists have suggested? 'If God speaks to man, if man speaks to God, it would be trough the frontal lobes,' neuroscientist Candace Pert tells us, 'Which is the part of the brain that has undergone the most evolutionary expansion.' Stephan Le Barge – 'And it's capable of what look like miraculous things, so miraculous that we're tempted to say that it's divine, that it's not natural...” The 3-Pound Universe – J. Hooper and D. Teresi

“Would you please provide the link. Thank you (To the 'Art' post)”

Here it is:

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=33081

“Would you please provide the source of the definition? (Of a 'function.)”

It's the “classical” definition, explained by people such as Emmanuel Kant, in his Critique of Pure Reason, such as:

“...If we cast our eyes upon the commonest operations of the understanding, the proposition, 'every change must have a cause,' will amply serve our purpose...” Kant

“Ok. How specifically time is made manifest to be able for you to say it is made manifest?”

Again, we can reference Kant (for the classical definition):

“Geometry is a science which determines the properties of space synthetically, and yet a priori. What, then, must our representation of space, in order that such a cognition of it may be possible – For there is only one time in which all different times must be placed – represent the course of time by a line progressing to infinity, the content of which constitutes a series...” Kant

“How exactly such possess a 'cognitive' - four dimensional function'- 'Please provide a link.”

Here is the “demonstration” - @ 12:00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Qpz_bETjQ&t=772s

“What about being affected by change from multiple points more than two while being observed from multiple points?”

A “three dimensional mass” can NOT experience a real “quantum leap,” and/or “be at 2, or more, points while at 1 point in time,” and/or make a “quantum leap,” but a “human being three dimensional mind” can – Ergo, “that” is “what” my demonstrations “prove.”

“What exactly do you mean by 'to correlate'? How did you do it, and can you describe it step by step?
What did you see inside of your head exactly? Can you describe it...”

Here are the links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAYhTIQ8mgI&t=102s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9cIkjCuzF8&t=1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aQrSgMh4Ro

“What do you mean exactly by "see"-literally? How do you differentiate that from hallucinations? ' we have counter checks..”

Yes, EXACTLY.

So, you see, I “said” I “could see” something – of a non thing, in my head, when I was younger, and I “proved” it, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Qpz_bETjQ&t=752s

Whereas, and – and simultaneously, the “Fine Art” art world, told the world that Pablo Picasso “saw” THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_JWq7nHyf0&t=107s

“Inside” his “head,” and, according to the (LYING) “art world,” because Picasso “saw” a “two dimensional Flounder Person” in his head, that meant that Picasso was a “genius,” BUT there is no such thing as a “two dimensional Flounder Person” anywhere in the ENTIRE universe, ergo, “what” Picasso “saw” in HIS head, was ONLY a “hallucination,” and, if a person can NOT admit that fact, they are “deluded.”

“How do you know that exactly.”

Because, THAT - “seeing 'things' that others DO NOT 'see' – but ALSO do NOT exist in reality,” is the literal definition of “schizophrenia,” see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpwUts09F5g


“Enter by the narrow gate, since the road that leads to perdition is wide and spacious, and many take it; but it is a narrow gate and a hard road that leads to life, and only a few find it.' Matthew 7: 13-14

What exactly is the context of that verse?”

Jesus was referring to avoiding “damaging” our “uniquely human cognitive capabilities,” because of THIS:

“Clustered in loose knots buried deep within the brain are neurons that produce molecular messengers within the primitive structure of the brain's key pleasure center - At a purely chemical level, just as the injection of heroin triggers release of dopamine, so too every experience humans find enjoyable, from embracing a lover, to savoring chocolate, amounts to little more than an explosion of dopamine in the central nervous system...” Addicted – J. Madeline Nash

“I have said all these things to yourselves
while still with you;
but the Advocate; the Holy Spirit,
whom the Father shall send in my name,
will teach you everything
and remind you of all I have said to you.” John 14: 25-26

What exactly is the meaning of this verse?”

THIS is my job – it's why I'm here...

“What are the steps - And as I begin to fully understand as...you...say....you...will...begin...to...realize - in your heart. Relax...”

Yep – just don't let yourself be swayed...
MrMikeludo
Banned User
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Aug 2011


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby MrMikeludo on July 25th, 2017, 9:55 pm 

BadgerJelly » July 25th, 2017, 4:43 am wrote:I am more than happy to listen and go through the journey with you :)


Have to work in morning, be in touch later:)
MrMikeludo
Banned User
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Aug 2011


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby BadgerJelly on July 26th, 2017, 1:35 am 

Because, THAT - “seeing 'things' that others DO NOT 'see' – but ALSO do NOT exist in reality,” is the literal definition of “schizophrenia,” see


Not quite. Schizophrenia is pretty much a "shattering" of consciousness. The psychosis is harsh and disturbing, the voices negative and derogatory.

I am not entirely sure (cannot remember?) but I think auditory hallucinations are more common in schizophrenia than visual ones?

It is also very easy for psychiatrists to mistaken schizophrenia for forms of bipolarity. Also fleeting episodes of psychosis don't really fit into either.

So it is most certainly NOT the literal definition of "schizophrenia", although they are symptoms of schizophrenia.
User avatar
BadgerJelly
Resident Member
 
Posts: 5302
Joined: 14 Mar 2012


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby Don Juan on July 26th, 2017, 11:09 am 

I am curious, MrMikeludo,

If you are given a chance to rate from 1 to 10 your answers to my questions , what would it be?
Don Juan
Active Member
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: 17 Jun 2010


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby MrMikeludo on July 26th, 2017, 11:28 am 

Don Juan » July 26th, 2017, 11:09 am wrote:I am curious, MrMikeludo,

If you are given a chance to rate from 1 to 10 your answers to my questions , what would it be?


Don Juan:

I am sorry for not being more concise, I am currently working two jobs (where I barely make anything), so I go to sleep at 10:00-11:00, and wake up at 4:00, in addition to working on my house, in addition to concentrating on finishing up my video series, in addition to clearing out some storage units, filled from a store I had to close (and which I pay on monthly, so I need to get them empty, as soon as possible), in addition, I need a new computer (which I can't afford right now), so, it is a bit difficult for me elaborate – on each question, at this point in time, but, if you watch the videos, and then comment – on a PARTICULAR aspect, it would be much easier for me to address the individual questions, otherwise, I should be getting caught up by mid next week (hopefully), so, if you have particular questions, I should be able to address them more thoroughly, then.
Michael
MrMikeludo
Banned User
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Aug 2011


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby Don Juan on July 26th, 2017, 12:04 pm 

MrMikeludo wrote:
Don Juan » July 26th, 2017, 11:09 am wrote:I am curious, MrMikeludo,

If you are given a chance to rate from 1 to 10 your answers to my questions , what would it be?


Don Juan:

I am sorry for not being more concise, I am currently working two jobs (where I barely make anything), so I go to sleep at 10:00-11:00, and wake up at 4:00, in addition to working on my house, in addition to concentrating on finishing up my video series, in addition to clearing out some storage units, filled from a store I had to close (and which I pay on monthly, so I need to get them empty, as soon as possible), in addition, I need a new computer (which I can't afford right now), so, it is a bit difficult for me elaborate – on each question, at this point in time, but, if you watch the videos, and then comment – on a PARTICULAR aspect, it would be much easier for me to address the individual questions, otherwise, I should be getting caught up by mid next week (hopefully), so, if you have particular questions, I should be able to address them more thoroughly, then.
Michael


I am curious about your perspective about your answers. If you are an evaluator or an observer of say a discourse, this discourse, and you are also a participant in it, how much would you rate your answers or you part from 1 to 10?
Don Juan
Active Member
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: 17 Jun 2010


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby MrMikeludo on July 26th, 2017, 1:13 pm 

Don Juan » July 26th, 2017, 12:04 pm wrote:
MrMikeludo wrote:
Don Juan » July 26th, 2017, 11:09 am wrote:I am curious, MrMikeludo,

If you are given a chance to rate from 1 to 10 your answers to my questions , what would it be?


Don Juan:

I am sorry for not being more concise, I am currently working two jobs (where I barely make anything), so I go to sleep at 10:00-11:00, and wake up at 4:00, in addition to working on my house, in addition to concentrating on finishing up my video series, in addition to clearing out some storage units, filled from a store I had to close (and which I pay on monthly, so I need to get them empty, as soon as possible), in addition, I need a new computer (which I can't afford right now), so, it is a bit difficult for me elaborate – on each question, at this point in time, but, if you watch the videos, and then comment – on a PARTICULAR aspect, it would be much easier for me to address the individual questions, otherwise, I should be getting caught up by mid next week (hopefully), so, if you have particular questions, I should be able to address them more thoroughly, then.
Michael


I am curious about your perspective about your answers. If you are an evaluator or an observer of say a discourse, this discourse, and you are also a participant in it, how much would you rate your answers or you part from 1 to 10?


Don Juan:

Also, I should elaborate, a MAJOR part of this entire experience, is the fact that I did live my life THIS way:

“Do not store up treasures for yourselves on earth, where moths and woodworms destroy them and thieves break in and steal. But store up treasures for yourselves in heaven, where neither woodworms destroy them and thieves cannot break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” Matthew 6: 19-21

And this way, as well:

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes.” Matthew 6: 25

Or, in other words, when I left school I went to work for my father, and trained, etc, but, because my father was barely getting by, he could only barely pay me as well, he paid me $100 a week, for 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, basically, so I had no choice but to live in my parent's tool shed, literally, and, every day when I went riding and running, I would run past million dollar mansions, quite often, BUT I NEVER “worried” about how I would survive, and I KNEW that everything would be alright, someday.

Here's why: I was, first, dedicated to running and riding, with the intention of being in the Olympics, BUT as an “amateur” only ever, this was back when there was no such thing as a professional runner, for the most part. In addition, I knew I would never make very much working for my father as long as he was alive, but that the business would be mine after he died, but I wanted my father to live as long as possible, so, I said to myself: “If I can teach myself EVERYTHING about building an ENTIRE house, someday I will be able to do that, and while requiring very little money, to do so.”

So, in addition, I was FOCUSED on this:

“No servant can be the sale of two masters: he will either hate the first and love the second, or treat the first with respect, and the second with scorn. You cannot be the slave of both God and money.”

So, I knew, for a fact – DEFINITELY, that if I went to work for my father, I would be “poor,” for most of my younger life, BUT I also knew I DIDN'T CARE, because, in working for my father, I was enabled to concentrate ALL of my effort on developing the abilities that this is all about, and, specifically, in that working for my father meant that I could go running and riding EVERY day, and, also, spend every day listening to music 16 hours a day – ALONE, and while also going out into reality and being the “slave of God,” or, becoming capable of experiencing, the: Mind of God, the Eternal Harmony, and THIS:

“Asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God was to come, he gave them this answer, 'The kingdom of God does not admit of observation and there will be no one to say, 'Look here! Look there! For, you must know, the kingdom of God is within you.” Luke 17: 20-21

The literal kingdom of Heaven, and/or what I have “demonstrated” in the videos.

BUT, because I did do what I did, I did, eventually, hand build my own house, and woodworking shop, and photography studio, and on 4 acres, and while I NEVER “borrowed” a single penny to do it, while living a daily existence that the average person probably couldn't sustain for a single day, while getting up at 6, running 5 miles, going to work, for my father, for 9 hours, running 10-15 miles, then, putting a tool belt on and working till 12, every day, 365 days a year, for 5 years, BUT – I knew that when I was done, I would NEVR have a “worry” for the rest of my life, such as: mortgage, etc, and so I did.

Then I spent the 5 years dedicated to learning how to produce the visual musical equivalents, and, again, spent 1 hundred thousand dollars, and KNEW that, if I could, I would be able to recoup my investment, and then earn a living from them.

That's when I found out about the corruption of the art world, as I lost the family business BECAUSE of it, literally.

Then I spent 5 years writing the book myself, and, again, while NEVER borrowing a penny.

Then, after 5 years writing the book, I began to become the victim of medical malpractice, as I was literally “tortured” for, almost, 2 years, while suffering from rectal problems, that were being caused by the doctors, unbeknownst to me, or them, at the time, I suffered from malnutrition, because I literally stopped eating, for almost 2 years, and went down to 125 lbs, am now 200, and, then, at the end of the two years, they, accidentally, cut my rectum open, and then I was put into a hospital.

After I got out, I was rendered incapacitated, and went to live with my mother. My mother sold my house for $800,000, and only put $100,000 in a fund for me, because, she said:”He's only going to die, and the state will get the rest,” the other $700,00 she gave to my 7 brothers and sisters.

I spent 16 straight years sitting on the corner of a couch, 24 hours a day/7 days a week, 365 days a year, for 16 straight years - prior to that, I was the SINGLE most “active” and “manic,” in a good way, person in the history of the world, and, the thought of spending even “10” MINUTES sitting on a couch, turned my stomach. Then, someone literally pulled me off the couch, I weighed over 300 pounds, and could barely “be alive.”

I took my $100,000 and opened an antique store, but, unbeknownst to me, the antique market LITERALLY collapsed during the time I spent on the couch, I closed the store, and put everything in storage, and, GOT BETTER.

So, I started working on this again.

But I do live my daily existence, while experiencing a level of daily anxiety, that is, literally, beyond the comprehension of a normal person.

Because, try to imagine, going to work for just ONE day, and, at the end of that day, when you went for your one SINGLE day's worth of pay, your boss saying “Oh, we gave your money to THAT GUY, over there,” and then, try to imagine, coming home from work one day, and, when you go to walk into your front door, there being a stranger INSIDE your house – that you “paid” for, with your lifetime's worth of income, and, then, when you say: “Hey what are you doing in MY HOUSE,” that stranger CALLS THE POLICE ON YOU, and they drag you away, cut your rectum open, and put you in prison for 16 years, and, then, you get out – and have to START ALL OVER AGAIN.

Because, well, that's what happened to me.

And it is very difficult - “realistically,” starting all over again.

In addition, well THIS is supposed to be happening:

“Then the disciples went up to him and asked, 'Why do you talk to them in parables? 'Because,' he said, 'the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven are revealed to you, but they are not revealed to them. For everyone who has will be given more, and he will have more than enough; but from he who has not, even what he has will be taken away.” Matthew 13: 10-13

Or, there are certain things, in regards to these concepts, that can NOT be “explained,” they can ONLY be “understood,” so, you, and others – together, have to “work it out.”

Because, it's IS kind of like this:

“Scientists say professional musicians brains are wired differently – Studies show that professional musicians can 'hear' music simply by 'thinking' about it..”

I mean, I have already “proven” that I “heard” the voice of God, but, the ONLY way anyone else can ALSO “hear His voice,” is to develop the capabilities as well.

But also, if you pick a “particular” that you would like me to elaborate on, I will, then work on the next.
Last edited by MrMikeludo on July 26th, 2017, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMikeludo
Banned User
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Aug 2011


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby BadgerJelly on July 26th, 2017, 2:19 pm 

Don -

You can assume the answer is 1-10 probably.


Mikel -

We are just trying to engage with you. You really don't seem able to which is kind of making this whole things about you talking to yourself. I think you can do better.
User avatar
BadgerJelly
Resident Member
 
Posts: 5302
Joined: 14 Mar 2012


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby MrMikeludo on July 26th, 2017, 2:29 pm 

BadgerJelly » July 26th, 2017, 1:35 am wrote:
Because, THAT - “seeing 'things' that others DO NOT 'see' – but ALSO do NOT exist in reality,” is the literal definition of “schizophrenia,” see


Not quite. Schizophrenia is pretty much a "shattering" of consciousness. The psychosis is harsh and disturbing, the voices negative and derogatory.

I am not entirely sure (cannot remember?) but I think auditory hallucinations are more common in schizophrenia than visual ones?

It is also very easy for psychiatrists to mistaken schizophrenia for forms of bipolarity. Also fleeting episodes of psychosis don't really fit into either.

So it is most certainly NOT the literal definition of "schizophrenia", although they are symptoms of schizophrenia.


BadgerJelly:

Here you go:

“I think that in schizophrenia the brain fragments into active and inactive clusters of neurons and different parts of the brain become disassociated,' says Roy King. 'You might get an asymmetry between the left and right, say. Schizophrenics often feel as if their minds and bodies are split apart' – The litany of schizophrenic symptoms reads like a guide book to the underworld. Most patients suffer from hallucinations, delusions, and 'thought disorders,' a category that includes impaired logic, jumbled thinking, bizarre ides, and 'loose' associations. They may sound like beat poets out of control, employing skewed semantics, neologisms, stream-of-conscious ramblings - In order to communicate at all, the schizophrenic has to employ the simplest mechanisms in the brain, the reptilian brain: 'It's like having your leg crippled from polio and trying to walk as best you can,' says Alan Mirsky – 'Schizophrenics find it difficult to distinguish between signal and noise, and to assign levels of importance to various classes of stimuli. Everything becomes important; nothing is trivial' – Add to this a distorted sense of self, a feeling of personal unreality, often coupled with a distorted body image...The primary symptom of schizophrenia isn't hallucinations or delusions, says Robert Heath, 'it's a defect in the pleasure response. Schizophrenics have a predominant of painful emotions. They function in an almost continuous state of fight or flight, fear or rage, because they don't have the pleasure to neutralize it – schizophrenics are extremely insensitive to pain, and are unreactive to various other sensory stimuli as well – Monte Buchsbaum measured patient's brain-wave responses to stimuli, and found these EEG's to be abnormally flat, specifically at higher levels...” the 3-Pound Universe J. Hooper & D. Teresi

You know what that's a definition, literally, of?

Well, this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X59U4mUqWtw

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfwUxQrDGqw&t=397s

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLula26PHLI&t=8s

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-27B8gngS4g&t=129s

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txXwg712zw4

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wrPjojb2t4

And this:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/22203 ... -each-day/

And this:

http://www.kff.org/disparities-policy/p ... years-ago/

And this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/03/health/te ... index.html

And this:

http://nypost.com/2016/08/27/its-digita ... c-junkies/

And....
MrMikeludo
Banned User
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Aug 2011


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby MrMikeludo on July 26th, 2017, 2:43 pm 

BadgerJelly » July 26th, 2017, 2:19 pm wrote:Don -

You can assume the answer is 1-10 probably.


Mikel -

We are just trying to engage with you. You really don't seem able to which is kind of making this whole things about you talking to yourself. I think you can do better.


BadgerJelly:

I made over 50 HOURS of videos, where EVERYTHING is explained, in detail. The BEST thing to do, would be to watch them, then cite the SPECIFIC "point," in the video, where you have a question, so I can know, specifically, what to address.

Otherwise, I am just rehashing things I've already said, which is tiresome - because I SHOULD have gotten paid what I EARNED THE RIGHT TO RECEIVE, for having produced EXACTLY "what" they said they "produced."

So, know this - experiencing TRUE "empathy" is a very difficult thing to do at this point in time, so, in other words, try to imagine this:

I have a friend at the (flea) market where I sell, and he told me how he, now, "destroys" ANYTHING that he "puts in his trash," because, he said, he threw something away, a while ago, that he thought was unfixable, then, a neighbor took it out of the trash, and, then, they fixed it, and put it on THEIR porch, and now my friend has to "See it every day," and, according to him, "it is painful."

Well, the FACT is, that "I" spent my "lifetime," and, again, over 1 HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS, to learn how to produce the "Literal visual equivalent of Mozart - music," AND the "Literal equivalent of Einstein," and the "Literal ONLY 'art' in the history of the world," and I HAVE to "see' those LYING SCUM SUCKING PIGS becoming "billionaires," again, while "claiming" that they "did," what I DID do, and, I can barely afford to eat.

So...
MrMikeludo
Banned User
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Aug 2011


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby Don Juan on July 26th, 2017, 7:05 pm 

I am expecting a simple reply, MrMikeludo, a single number rating from 1 to 10. Rate your answers from 1-10. Do not overthink it. Give a number, from 1-10. You can also give a range, say you are rating yourself 6-9, 7-9. 8-10, etc.

It seems my request is trying to open a part of your solid ground, because I have requested twice and you are refusing.

MrMikeludo, every behavior provides information and meta-information. You cannot NOT give information. Even silence provides information in view of its context. Your long answers mean something meta....that you are afraid of something.

So this will be the third time. Please rate you answers in this discourse from 1 to 10. Thank you.
Don Juan
Active Member
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: 17 Jun 2010


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby MrMikeludo on July 26th, 2017, 8:06 pm 

Don Juan » July 26th, 2017, 7:05 pm wrote:I am expecting a simple reply, MrMikeludo, a single number rating from 1 to 10. Rate your answers from 1-10. Do not overthink it. Give a number, from 1-10. You can also give a range, say you are rating yourself 6-9, 7-9. 8-10, etc.

It seems my request is trying to open a part of your solid ground, because I have requested twice and you are refusing.

MrMikeludo, every behavior provides information and meta-information. You cannot NOT give information. Even silence provides information in view of its context. Your long answers mean something meta....that you are afraid of something.

So this will be the third time. Please rate you answers in this discourse from 1 to 10. Thank you.



Don Juan:

I apologize if I seemed a bit short, but, as I said I have two jobs, and one of those is selling at a local flee market on Wednesdays, so that means on Tuesday evenings, last night, I am usually hurried to get everything ready for the market, and on Wednesdays, today, I have to get up at 4 to go to the market, then sit there, so, again, was hurried.

Ok, so let's take “one” aspect, of “human cognitive capabilities” - as it applies to the topic, of THIS:

“Asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God was to come, he gave them this answer, 'The kingdom of God does not admit of observation and there will be no one to say, 'Look here! Look there! For, you must know, the kingdom of God is within you.” Luke 17: 20-21

And expand upon, THIS aspect of it:

“Do not store up treasures for yourselves on earth, where moths and woodworms destroy them and thieves break in and steal. But store up treasures for yourselves in heaven, where neither woodworms destroy them and thieves cannot break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” Matthew 6: 19-21

And, remember, which is as I explained (kind of) this:

“If humans are less robotlike than salamanders or ducks, it's not because we have no wired in behaviors. In fact, we have quite a few. What makes the difference is the ratio of 'un-wired' to wired-in grey matter, because neurons that are not committed at birth to a set function are available for learning, for modification. Virtually all the cells in an amphibian brain directly process sensory information or control movement, but in humans a great grey area about three fourths of the cortex lies between sensory input and motor output, called the association areas. These include the frontal lobes.”

Ok, so what that means, is that we know that a human being is born with a three dimensional mind, and parallel functioning central nervous system, but which basically “starts out like a scrambled bowl of spaghetti,” like this:

“Rat-a-tat-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat. If scientists could eavesdrop on the brain of a human embryo 10, maybe 12 weeks after conception, they would hear an astonishing racket. Inside the womb, long before light first strikes the retina of the eye or the earliest dreamy images flicker through the cortex, nerve cells in the developing brain crackle with purposeful activity – After birth, when the number of connections explodes, each of the brain's billions of neurons will forge links to thousands of others, the developing nervous system has strung the equivalent of telephone trunk lines between the right neighborhoods in the right cities. Now it has to sort out which wires belong to which house, a problem that cannot be solved by math alone, for reasons that boil down to arithmetic – These axons start out as a scrambled bowl of spaghetti, what sorts out the mess, scientists have established, is neural activity...” Fertile Minds – Madeline Nash

Ok, so what this means, is that human beings are born with a three dimensional mind and parallel functioning central nervous system, BUT that “complete three dimensional mind and parallel functioning central nervous system” has to be “wired,” and which is, kind of, like, imagine you have a bunch of houses scattered about in a countryside, with no “roads” yet developed, and the houses are located at “points” across the two dimensional plane of the earth, ok? So then when people start “walking across the ground,” they begin to form “ruts” in the earth, and those ruts become more worn “in,” and more worn in, and more worn in, as people walk from, point - “A,” to point “B,” and point “C,” etc, ok?

Ok, so then what happens is that human beings have to “form” the “synaptic capabilities” - the “ruts/roads,” withing their “three dimensional minds and parallel functioning central nervous systems,” and which can become “worn in” - and/or, more “strengthened,” and more “powerful,” and, again, but in “three dimensions,” NOT “two,” and – too, while causing “calcium induction” within the “synapses,” and while also the dendritic spines – the “branches” of the neurons, form a much heavier myelin coating during adolescence, which is: the calcium myelin, “electro-positive,” which causes the “formed adolescence synapses” to become MUCH more “powerful” if they are formed properly.

Ok, so too, we do know that the “thing” that makes us human beings unique, as opposed to animals, is our ability to process multi dimensional simultaneously relative sensory input information: WITHIN our human being three dimensional minds AND parallel functioning central nervous systems, such as this:

“One thing has become clear to scientists, memory is absolutely crucial to our consciousness – There's almost nothing you do, from perception to thinking, that doesn't draw continuously on your memory, and it can't be otherwise, since there really is no such thing as a present – Memory provides a personal context, a sense of self and a sense of the past, present – and a frame for the future – But memory is not a single phenomenon. We don't have a memory system in our brain, we have memory systems, each playing a different role – All of these different systems are stored in the brain's cortex – What's happening when the brain forms memory, is that it's the connections, and particularly the strength of those connections, that are altered by experience, as nerve cells are firing simultaneously and coordinating different sets of information. But experts in brain imaging are only beginning to understand how the parts are reassembled into a coherent whole...When everything is going right, these different systems work together seamlessly. If you're taking a bicycle ride, for example, the memory of how to operate the bicycle comes from one set of neurons, the memory of how to get from here to there comes from another, the nervous feeling you have from taking a bad spill last time out, comes from yet another. Yet you are never aware that your mental experience has been assembled, bit by bit, like some invisible edifice inside your mind (and parallel functioning central nervous system..” Michael Lemonick

Ok, so you know who else explained that, 2000 years ago? Well, Jesus of Nazareth:

“He also said, 'This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man throws seed on the land. Night and day, while he sleeps, when he is awake, the seed is sprouting and growing: how, he does not know. Of its own accord the land produces first the shoot, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear. And when the crop is ready, he loses no time: he starts to reap because the harvest has come.” Mark 4: 26-29

Ok, so remember I said I developed the ability to “see” music, beginning with my developed capability to “see” the individual notes, actually functioning as simultaneously relative fundamental frequency modulations, well, I developed that capability by “applying” that above formula, actually functioning as this:

“Do not store up treasures for yourselves on earth, where moths and woodworms destroy them and thieves break in and steal. But store up treasures for yourselves in heaven, where neither woodworms destroy them and thieves cannot break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” Matthew 6: 19-21

Ok, so what that means, is that when most people begin their adolescence, well, most people especially today, say to themselves:”I want to be rich someday,” or “I want to have fun,” or “I want to establish my worldly power (go to college),” or “I want to buy a car,” or “I want to go live with my friends,” or “I want to get a job, any job, so I can buy clothes, and a cell phone, and a computer, etc.,” or, something to that effect, and “begin to store up their worldly treasures,” but I said:”I want to go experience the Eternal Harmony,” so that's what I'm going to “work on,” on a daily basis, and “store up my treasures in heaven.”

And so I “worked at that every day,” and “renounced my worldly self,” just like this:

“Then to all he said, 'If anyone wants to be a follower of mine, let him renounce himself and take up his cross every day and follow me. For anyone who wants to save his life will lose it; but anyone who loses his life for my sake, that man will save it. What gain, then, is it for a man to have won the whole world and to have lost or ruined his very self? For if anyone is ashamed of me and my words, of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when he comes in all his glory and in the glory of the Father and the holy angels.” Luke 9: 23-26

Ok, so remember I said a person can develop the ability to “see” notes/fundamental frequency modulations, the “basis” for “building the foundation:”

“Great crowds accompanied him on his way and he turned to them and spoke to them. 'If any man comes to me without hating his father, mother, wife, children, brothers, sisters, yes even his own life, he cannot be my disciple. Anyone who does not carry his cross and come after me cannot be my disciple.

And indeed, which of you here, intending to build a tower, would not first sit down and work out the cost to see if he had enough to complete it? Otherwise, if he laid the foundation and then found himself unable to finish the work, the onlookers would all start making fun of him and saying, 'Here is a man who started to build and was unable to finish.” Luke 14: 25-31

Ok, so too remember I used this analogy: Have you ever heard of Howard Goodall, well he is a musicologist, famous for making a series entitled “Howard Goodall's Big Bangs,” but he also make a series, called: “How Music Works,” and, in that series, he does a demonstration where he shows a “musical scale,” being represented as a “series” of “notes” “moving up” a ladder, with the note: “Do,” being the bottom rung of the ladder, and the note: “Re,” being the “second” rung “up” the ladder, and the note:”Mi,” being the third rung “up,” the ladder.

Ok, but that isn't exactly correct, and it's more like if you placed the “ladder” protruding “out” into three dimensional space, and “diagonally,” and, with the note: “Do,” having a “wider” “step” - between the rungs, than: “Re,” but, again, with “Re” being “moved” - “up,” and diagonally “out,” into simultaneously relative three dimensional space, which Howard Goodall demonstrates here, @ 11:25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HteU3bDKrsM&t=547s

And “THAT'S,” exactly “WHAT,” I developed the ability to “see,” basically, an “individually completed line segment,” and/or a simultaneously relative “variable,” an “absolute,” but also a simultaneously relative individually completed “function,” but, again, it's just a: “series of lines,” essentially.

BUT, that is not the most important aspect of the “foundation,” this is: Ok, so imagine that you are looking at IT, here, Howard Goodall demonstrates the “ladder” demonstration @9:40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-P55m37hWk&t=2461s

Ok, so too I think Howard Goodall does “slant the ladder diagonally” at a point in that video, but, again, he does NOT accurately demonstrate the “decreasing width,” between the rungs, and/or – and more importantly, demonstrate the “function” occurring “outside,” “within” “three dimensional reality,” and which is most important.

Ok, so remember how I just said that actually “seeing” the “individual notes/simultaneously relative fundamental frequency modulations,” functioning as “individually completed line segments,” and/or simultaneously relative variables, was NOT the most important aspect of that part of the “foundation,” well, this is: It's the fact that when you begin to develop the ability to experience these functions, you become capable “moving” ONLY your “mind” AND “central nervous system,” up – and out, to the “corresponding points” - out within simultaneously relative three dimensional space, of the “ascending” and “descending” scale, remember – which is, literally, like moving up – and out, through space, as you move “within your mind,” out and up to the corresponding “steps of the ladder,” as Howard Goodall demonstrated.

Ok, so remember me talking about “riding on a roller coaster” - WITH your “body” ACTUALLY “moving” through space, and asking why anyone would do that?

Well the answer, is: biochemicals, and the biochemicals that “riding on a roller coaster” can induce, are dopamine and adrenaline, and, which – the dopamine and adrenaline, we experience, as: fun – thrill - excitement – fear – danger – etc, ok?

Ok, so remember how I told you I spent my lifetime running and riding on a daily basis, and while maintaining a hard/easy schedule, for most of my lifetime.

Ok, so remember how I told you that when I ran on my “easy” days I ran “slowly,” and how that slow movement caused me to experience a serotonin biochemical induction, and which did, then, enable me to experience: serenity – darkness – heaviness – etc, and how when I went running on my hard days, I ran “fast,” and that fast movement caused an endorphins biochemical induction, and then the endorphins enabled me to experience: euphoria – lightness (color) – lightness (weight) – etc, ok, remember.

Ok, so remember me just saying that the “thing” that makes us uniquely human, is our ability to access our “uniquely human simultaneously relative empirical self consciousness,” and/or our “uniquely human simultaneously relative four dimensional memory,” and remember Jesus of Nazareth explaining that as well?

Ok, so remember Beethoven “communicating” that understanding as well, with THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8JppI&t=1078s

Ok, so THIS is how it works: You begin to listen to the opening “movement” of Beethoven's Ninth, and THEN you - “HUMAN BEING,” begin to access THIS:

“One thing has become clear to scientists, memory is absolutely crucial to our consciousness – There's almost nothing you do, from perception to thinking, that doesn't draw continuously on your memory, and it can't be otherwise, since there really is no such thing as a present – But memory is not a single phenomenon. We don't have a memory system in our brain, we have memory systems, each playing a different role – If you're taking a bicycle ride, for example, the memory of how to operate the bicycle comes from one set of neurons, the memory of how to get from here to there comes from another, the nervous feeling you have from taking a bad spill last time out, comes from yet another. Yet you are never aware that your mental experience has been assembled, bit by bit, like some invisible edifice inside your mind (and parallel functioning central nervous system..” Michael Lemonick

Ok, so as you “listen” to Beethoven's Ninth, you begin to access your uniquely human simultaneously relative “memory of your simultaneously relative earthly reality” - that you have spent a “lifetime building your foundation within,” and – THEN, you “begin to MOVE” - WITHIN YOUR MIND AND PARALLEL FUNCTIONING CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM.

And - then, you “see” THIS: The “low” notes/fundamental frequency modulations – down on the dark, earthy ground – below your feet, the “darkness” of the ground - below your feet, the “closeness” of the simultaneously relative low, dark, heavy notes/fundamental frequency modulations, the beginning of the relative slow movement, and – then, as you begin to access THIS:

“If you're taking a bicycle ride, for example, the memory of how to operate the bicycle comes from one set of neurons, the memory of how to get from here to there comes from another, the nervous feeling you have from taking a bad spill last time out, comes from yet another. Yet you are never aware that your mental experience has been assembled, bit by bit, like some invisible edifice inside your mind (and parallel functioning central nervous system)..”

You begin to EXERT the “amount of energy” that is required to “move slowly” through space – ON planet Earth, and you “feel” the: heavy mass of Earth – the expenditure of energy needed to move slowly on planet Earth – the gravitational pull of the relative mass of planet Earth, and – THEN, you become capable of “accessing the memory” of THIS:

“Sounds - In music: strings and woodwind instruments; low and slow tempo (largo, adagio, andante); some music genre – Induce serotonin...”

A serotonin biochemical induction, and experience: serenity – darkness – heaviness – lowness – slowness , and: the mass of Planet Earth – the expended energy required to move slowly while experiencing Earth's gravitational pull - the memory of “experiencing” all of the simultaneously relative functions “while being out within our Planet Earth's earthly environment,” etc.

Ok, so then when you listen too THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgqW8fueOQ

Ok, so then, when you work your way all the way through Beethoven's Ninth, you work your way up to the crescendo, and, then – upon experiencing the crescendo, you begin to access your uniquely human simultaneously relative “memory of your simultaneously relative earthly reality” - that you have spent a “lifetime building your foundation within,” again, or, continue to, and – THEN, you “continue to MOVE” - within your mind and parallel functioning central nervous system, of course, as you experience the crescendo.

Ok, And - then, you “see” THIS: The “high” notes/fundamental frequency modulations – up in the light, heavenly sky – above your head, the “lightness” of the sky - above your head, the “farness” of the simultaneously relative high, light, light notes/fundamental frequency modulations, the beginning of the relative fast movement, and – then, as you begin to access THIS:

“If you're taking a bicycle ride, for example, the memory of how to operate the bicycle comes from one set of neurons, the memory of how to get from here to there comes from another, the nervous feeling you have from taking a bad spill last time out, comes from yet another. Yet you are never aware that your mental experience has been assembled, bit by bit, like some invisible edifice inside your mind (and parallel functioning central nervous system)..”

You begin to EXERT the “amount of energy” that is required to “move quickly” through space – ON planet Earth, and “up towards heaven,” and you “feel” the: light mass of the air – the expenditure of energy needed to move quickly up away from planet Earth – the release of the gravitational pull of the relative mass of planet Earth, and – THEN, you become capable of “accessing the memory” of THIS:

“Here’s a few more excellent additional ways to release endorphins naturally, MUSIC – Music is powerful and can move you emotionally – Quick paced music has been shown to induce endorphins...”

An endorphins biochemical induction, and experience: euphoria – lightness – lightness – highness – quickness , and: the lightness of Heaven – the expended energy required to move quickly while escaping Earth's gravitational pull - the memory of “experiencing” all of the simultaneously relative functions “while escaping our Planet Earth's earthly environment,” etc.

And, THEN, you - “human being” will have EARNED THE RIGHT TO ACCESS, this:


"Joy, beautiful spark of divinity,
Daughter from Elysium,
We enter, burning with fervour,
heavenly being, your sanctuary!
Your magic brings together
what custom has sternly divided.
All men shall become brothers,
wherever your gentle wings hover.

Whoever has been lucky enough
to become a friend to a friend,
Whoever has found a beloved wife,
let him join our songs of praise!
Yes, and anyone who can call one soul
his own on this earth!
Any who cannot, let them slink away
from this gathering in tears!

Every creature drinks in joy
at nature's breast;
Good and Evil alike
follow her trail of roses.
She gives us kisses and wine,
a true friend, even in death;
Even the worm was given desire,
and the cherub stands before God

Gladly, just as His suns hurtle
through the glorious universe,
So you, brothers, should run your course,
joyfully, like a conquering hero

Be embraced, you millions!
This kiss is for the whole world!
Brothers, above the canopy of stars
must dwell a loving father

Do you bow down before Him, you millions?
Do you sense your Creator, O world?
Seek Him above the canopy of stars!
He must dwell beyond the stars..”

Because you will have earned the right to access your uniquely human universally applicable empirical self consciousness, the knowledge that all of mankind can have in common gathered through your senses, of God's Kingdom of Heaven.

That's a "10."
Last edited by MrMikeludo on July 26th, 2017, 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MrMikeludo
Banned User
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Aug 2011


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby MrMikeludo on July 26th, 2017, 8:12 pm 

Don Juan:

So, let me ask you: Did you watch ALL the videos?
MrMikeludo
Banned User
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Aug 2011


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby BadgerJelly on July 26th, 2017, 11:24 pm 

Mikel -

I conclude you are an idiot then for expecting people to sit down and watch 50 hours of you rants about something most likely (from the surface perspective) utterly delusional.

If you have an iota of common sense or intelligence you should already realise this, which only begs the questions WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

I don't even bother reading all your posts because after the first few lines they tell me you're not going to say anything of substance and when I skim down I see I am proved correct by obscure passages from the bible and an increasing number of video links being posted.

I watched some of your videos and get literally NOTHING from them other than realizing you are a fake pretending to be some nutter or a nutter pretending to be intelligent.

Again, this should be obvious to you if you have any capacity for basic human interaction and understanding of fellow humans.

Most people would call what you have "mania" of some kind. I understand this quite well and also understand that it is not necessarily a "sickness" and can be misdiagnosed.
User avatar
BadgerJelly
Resident Member
 
Posts: 5302
Joined: 14 Mar 2012


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby Don Juan on July 27th, 2017, 3:53 am 

MrMikeludo wrote:That's a "10."


Finally. Is the rating, 10? Does this mean you cannot reason with a part of you and give it a lower rating according to what you see were the things you were apologizing for? Say 6, 8 or 9?

MrMikeludo wrote:Don Juan:

So, let me ask you: Did you watch ALL the videos?


Now that your pattern is all over the place in this topic, I can answer this question in two ways, my pattern or a pattern similar to yours.

1. My pattern: I haven't watched the videos yet.

2. Similar to your pattern:

My apologies I have so many work to do, same as yours, but be assured that I will see to it to see all the videos you posted, because I believe you have something to say that maybe worth to pass my time observing your non-verbal behaviors in those videos providing me tremendous volume of information and data that can be included in my analysis of how you behave in a discourse following your own mental processes. But then again my apologies in advance because you have to wait maybe some months or maybe a year for me to be able to cover ALL the videos, me inserting here and there on times vacant in my schedules...And as I say this I remember one of my basic stand is that I make time to attend to you because as written:

"And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased. " - Hebrews 13:16

Ok then that means when you share something to others "God is pleased" as you have shared your videos and ideas that you think might be worth. I have read them and realized they have smooth flow of words and good jumble of thoughts which make me think something is different about the way you write and maybe the way you think which as I have said before is interesting, reasoning your way to the existence of God, and that might be believable to other following the same pattern of thoughts. For it is written:

"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him." - Colossians 1: 16

But then notice what that means. That means God caused all things, all that exists, so then what on earth are you thinking that God's existence can be proven through some ways any man can thought of because here is the question: If God caused all that exists, then how can you say God exists? How did it slips your mind that God belongs to a different level from whatever exist? As you may read in the Bible, this:

"When I applied my mind to know wisdom and to observe the labor that is done on earth—people getting no sleep day or night— then I saw all that God has done. No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all their efforts to search it out, no one can discover its meaning. Even if the wise claim they know, they cannot really comprehend it." Ecclesiastes 8:16-17

Man cannot even make out of what is in existence, how much more he can claim that God has mind and that God exists since man was designed only to experience that which exists through his own senses and the abstractions he can make. And if you only understand that since God caused ALL that exist, then God belongs to a category other than existence, a level one cannot imagine or reach because in doing so will be a dead end. And so then, it will be clear to you that one cannot know God, and therefore if one wishes to believe in God, then he must accept that God must not exist.

A bubble for a bubble, MrMikeludo, but even then, thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Don Juan
Active Member
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: 17 Jun 2010


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby MrMikeludo on July 27th, 2017, 7:27 am 

BadgerJelly:

“Mikel -

I conclude you are an idiot then for expecting people to sit down and watch 50 hours of you rants about something most likely (from the surface perspective) utterly delusional.”


No shit - “from a surface perspective,” of course.
“If you have an iota of common sense or intelligence you should already realise this..”


I do - “from a surface perspective.”

“...which only begs the questions WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”


You answered your own question, SEE:

“I don't even bother reading all your posts...”


And:

“I watched some of your videos and get literally NOTHING from...”


I know, see:

“Each of us lives within the universe – the prison – of his own brain. Projecting from it are millions of fragile sensory nerve fibers, in groups, uniquely adapted to sample the energetic states of the world around us: heat, light, force, and chemical compositions. That is all we ever know directly, all else is logical inference.” The 3-Pound Universe – J. Hooper & D. Teresi

And, again:

“Then the disciples went up to him and asked, 'Why do you talk to them in parables?' 'Because,' he replied, 'the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven are revealed to you, but they are not revealed to them. For anyone who has will more be given, and he will have more than enough; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.” Matthew 13: 10-13

And:

“...them other than realizing you are a fake pretending to be some nutter...”


You see, I PREDICTED you would say that, HERE - @16:50:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffUoSgxcfx0

And, guess what, the Boss predicted it, as well:

“If the world hates you,
remember that it hated me before you.
If you belonged to this world,
the world would love you as its own;
but because you do not belong to this world,
because my choice withdrew you from this world,
therefore the world hates you.
Remember the words I have said to you:
A servant is not greater than his master.
If they persecuted me,
they will persecute you too;
if they kept my word,
they will keep yours as well.
But it will be on my account that they do all this,
because they do not know the one who sent me.” John 16: 18-21

And:
“Again, this should be obvious to you if you have any capacity for basic human interaction and understanding of fellow humans...”


It is.

And:

“Most people would call what you have "mania" of some kind...”


No shit.

Ok, so let me tell you a “parable,” and see if you can get it: I told you that I had opened a store not too long ago, an antique and art gallery, primarily. And, unbeknownst to me, the town I opened my shop in, has become a kind of bizarre ghost town, like something out of “Invasion of The Body Snatchers,” ok, so again, this was unbeknownst to me, as, “on the surface,” as you say, it “appears” to be prosperous.

Ok, so on most Saturday afternoons, when you would think the town would be jammed, only about 10-20 people would come in, and, one day a this fellow walked in named Mario (his real name), and he told me that he was “Down here,” in the town – a town called Lambertville, N. J., “From North Jersey,” and “about an hour away,” and that, in the capacity of working for his job, he had to “travel in the vicinity,” so he was “hanging out,” and decided to come into my store.

Ok, so on the first day he came in, he spent a couple of hours there, and he kept walking around the store, stopping at certain things, and saying:”Is this the best price you can do,” and I would reply:”Of course not,” and then tell him the price, and then he would say:”Ok, let me think about it,” and, then he would walk around some more, and do the same thing again, with another item, and then again, with another item, and, again, he ended up spending a couple of hours in the store, without ever purchasing anything.

So then, a week later he came in, and did the EXACT same thing, until, finally, I was telling him prices for things, that were the price THAT I PAID, and he would continue, saying:”Can't you do any BETTER?” And I responded:”Mario, I'm NOT going to 'pay' you to take things out of my store, (what would be the point of that)?”

So, eventually, I did close the store, and then began working on this.

So one day, I was in a coffee shop in a town called New Hope, Pa, which is a town right across the river, and bridge, from Lambertville – the town I had the shop in, and, as I was working, I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, someone, get up from a chair from across the room, and then, come and sit down at the table RIGHT NEXT TO MINE, but I didn't look up, I simply continued working.

Then, I ran out of tea, so I got up to go get another cup, and looked over, and saw “Mario” was the person who had gotten up from the chair in the corner, and sat down next to me, and so I said:”Hey, how ya doing, Mario,” and he replied:'Ok, what's up?”

So I said to Mario, “Oh I had to close the store,” and he replied:”Yeah I saw that,” and then he said:”I was just over in town (Lambertville), before I came here.”

So then Mario said to me:”So, what's going on – what are you up to,” as I was sitting in front of THIS, and so I said:”Well, remember that 'sign' I had in my gallery (about how my pictures are 'visual music'), well I'm working on that,” as I began to tell him the basic premise, and then noticed that he had a pained look on his face.

So, then I said:”You don't seem as though you want to hear this...,” to which he replied:”YEAH, I really don't...,” and to which I replied:”Well Mario, I DIDN'T come and sit down next to you brother, YOU came and sat down next to me...,” as I started to get up to leave the coffee shop, the place where I had been sitting, and doing my work.

Then, as I stood up, I noticed that “Mario,” who happens to be Italian/American, was wearing a big gold Crucifix around his neck, and a gold Crucifix ring on his finger, and so I said:”So, Mario, let me ask you a question, 'Why are you wearing that crucifix around your neck, and on your finger, are you a practicing Catholic,” and “Mario” replied:”Oh, no...I just like the way it looks,” and so, as I walked away, I turned to “Mario,” and said:”YEAH DUDE, that's disgusting – YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF...”

See if you can figure it out...

Oh, and don't forget:

“For if anyone is ashamed of me and my words, of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when he comes in all his glory and in the glory of the Father and the holy angels.” Luke 9: 26
Last edited by MrMikeludo on July 27th, 2017, 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrMikeludo
Banned User
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Aug 2011


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby BadgerJelly on July 27th, 2017, 7:37 am 

Finally you say something.

What is this "visual music"? Please don't go off on another tangent.

Are you saying you have some kind of synesthesia? To answer this you can simply reply with a yes/no answer. If you answer yes my next question would be did you "develop" this or was you born with it?
User avatar
BadgerJelly
Resident Member
 
Posts: 5302
Joined: 14 Mar 2012


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby MrMikeludo on July 27th, 2017, 7:40 am 

BadgerJelly » July 27th, 2017, 7:37 am wrote:Finally you say something.

What is this "visual music"? Please don't go off on another tangent.

Are you saying you have some kind of synesthesia? To answer this you can simply reply with a yes/no answer. If you answer yes my next question would be did you "develop" this or was you born with it?


It is NOT "synesthesia," that is a "cross wiring," a "malfunction," what I experience, I have "developed."
MrMikeludo
Banned User
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Aug 2011


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby BadgerJelly on July 27th, 2017, 7:50 am 

"Malfunction"? Nope. It is not a "malfunction".

If you SEE music then it is SYNESTHESIA. It is not a or anything, anymore than having blue eyes or greying hair is a "malfunction".

I am pretty sure everyone possesses this capacity in some minute form or another. Although it is common for people to associate certain sounds, shapes and colours with seemingly unrelated items most people do do this. It is most certainly not a "malfunction". I have met people who have this to small degrees. For the average Joe it is very common to conceptually think of things in an abstract manner, but this could be more to do with experience than true crossing of sensory perceptions. Example being RED usually means danger, yet people will associate the color BLUE with Good if their football team's colour is blue. It is for this reason it is a difficult thing to study.
User avatar
BadgerJelly
Resident Member
 
Posts: 5302
Joined: 14 Mar 2012


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby Braininvat on July 27th, 2017, 10:43 am 

Mr.M: What the holy flying f--k does all of this have to do with an ontological proof? These are message boards, not gigantic article dumps where you can pile up videos and articles and quotes and use them in lieu of an actual thesis or argument. And rambling personal digressions that are wildly off-topic can be removed at the moderator's discretion. I will do that, if I see any more of this personal drivel. You are free to post biographical material in the Lounge, which is set up for that sort of thing. Here, you are in a thread that addresses a scientific proof, presumably based on actual objective evidence, for the existence of a deity.
User avatar
Braininvat
Forum Administrator
 
Posts: 6560
Joined: 21 Jan 2014
Location: Black Hills


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby MrMikeludo on July 27th, 2017, 11:29 am 

Braininvat » July 27th, 2017, 10:43 am wrote:Mr.M: What the holy flying f--k does all of this have to do with an ontological proof? These are message boards, not gigantic article dumps where you can pile up videos and articles and quotes and use them in lieu of an actual thesis or argument. And rambling personal digressions that are wildly off-topic can be removed at the moderator's discretion. I will do that, if I see any more of this personal drivel. You are free to post biographical material in the Lounge, which is set up for that sort of thing. Here, you are in a thread that addresses a scientific proof, presumably based on actual objective evidence, for the existence of a deity.


Well, with all due respect, I am going to have to ask you to be a bit more specific, please? What, specifically, are you referring to, this:

“Ok, so let me tell you a 'parable,' and see if you can get it - 'Why are you wearing that crucifix around your neck, and on your finger, are you a practicing Catholic,' and 'Mario' replied:'Oh, no...I just like the way it looks,' and so, as I walked away, I turned to 'Mario,' and said:'YEAH DUDE, that's disgusting – YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF...”

So, if that is the case, well, then I am going to have to, respectfully, ask you to be a bit more insightful.

Because, if you look, you will see, upon my “return” here, BadgerJelly “engaged” me - “sat down next to me,” and, then, I provided/provide “answers” to his questions, and, then, he does this:

“I pretty much stopped reading here...”

Which does, then, cause me to “have to respond at length,” and in a manner that very well may “appear” to be off topic, so, as I said – IF you do not want me here, just let me know, as I am not going to waste any more of my time.

In addition, Don Juan, posed multiple questions to me, and I DID answer them “succinctly,” and, then, Don Juan felt as if I did not elaborate (or so it appeared to me), and, again, which is “why” I answered at such great length, while KNOWING – in the past, such a “post” has been “omitted” on other sites, and after I SPENT 5 HOURS WORKING ON IT, so, again – Let me know NOW, if THAT is going to be happening, please.

So, PLEASE, let me know, so as to save me the trouble of having that happen again.

And, I would appreciate “specifics,” please, because, as I said, I have experienced it before, MANY times, and for ulterior motives as well.

Let me give you a PERFECT example: I used to contribute to The Guardian, U.K., “arts” section, and, as I have explained, Fine Art is the single biggest con in the history of the world, and all predicated upon the absolute “lie” of telling the world that “Pablo Picasso invented the multi-perspective viewpoint,” and which is factually a lie, which they – the people who make billions selling Picassos can NOT “refute,” so, they NEVER try to – refute it, they “work around the system,” to have me “thrown off” their “forums.”

Ok, so one day I made a post about the “Lies” being told in an article, the “factual lies,” and, then saw that my post was “deleted,” and, then, had another poster – a “gallery owner,” who “owns” Picassos, tell me he “had me moderated – for 'anti Semitism,” and because the people who "owned" the Picassos were "Jewish," and so I said to him:”Guess what, I've begun to 'save' my posts, and can 'prove' – for a jury, that my post NEVER even mentioned ANY religion, and, if you do not apologize, I WILL sue you,” and he apologized, immediately.

So, you see, if a “moderator” was “reading” THIS – exact post, right now, they would consider it to be “off topic,” and “off I would go,” even though I AM “addressing” a specific issue that YOU brought up.

So, please – specifics, or let me know, either way, because I am NOT going to waste any more of my time.

Respectfully yours - Michael.
MrMikeludo
Banned User
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Aug 2011


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby BadgerJelly on July 27th, 2017, 11:51 am 

So how did you develop this synesthesia? Are you sure it was due to your actions over years and/or simply down to how your brain functions?

There is that guy who can literally see the number Pi. He is not "malfunctioning", simply functioning in a way most of us don't.
User avatar
BadgerJelly
Resident Member
 
Posts: 5302
Joined: 14 Mar 2012


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby BadgerJelly on July 27th, 2017, 12:20 pm 

I get the perspective thing with "seeing" music. If you'd said PERSPECTIVE it would much easier for people to understand.
User avatar
BadgerJelly
Resident Member
 
Posts: 5302
Joined: 14 Mar 2012


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby MrMikeludo on July 27th, 2017, 12:55 pm 

BadgerJelly:

BadgerJelly » July 27th, 2017, 12:20 pm wrote:I get the perspective thing with "seeing" music. If you'd said PERSPECTIVE it would much easier for people to understand.


So let me guess, you don't actually listen to very much music, do you?

Or, if you do, you don't listen to: Mozart – Vivaldi – Pergolesi – Monteverdi – Scarlatti – etc, or even Beethoven, or: Van Morrison – The Waterboys – Hothouse Flowers – etc, or: Moody Blues – Emerson Lake and Palmer – Electric Light Orchestra - etc, or: New Order – The Cure – Kate Bush – etc, or: Jackson Browne – Crosby Stills Nash and Young – etc., but, if you do listen to music, you probably listen to things like Schoenberg, or Jazz, right – but not Dave Brubeck, more like Coltrane, right?

Because the FACT is, no:

“So how did you develop this synesthesia? Are you sure it was due to your actions over years and/or simply down to how your brain functions?”


It is NOT “synesthesia,” synesthesia IS a “cross wiring” and it IS a “malfunction.”

What I am talking about is a “developed capability,” which anyone can develop, with practice, and as “science” is confirming, such as this:

“Neuroscientists, using brain-scanning MRI machines to peer inside the minds of professional violinists, found they could hear the music simply by thinking about it, a skill amateurs in the study were unable to match...Neuroscientists often study how we hear and play music because it is one of the few activities that use many functions of the brain simultaneously. Including memory, learning, motor control, emotion and creativity – 'It offers a window into the highest levels of cognition (Dr. Robert) Zatorre said...” Associated Press

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnvynOyZI-Q

But – BUT, they all admit, that they are “missing a piece to the puzzle:”

“Art; A Scientist in His Attic Ponders, What Does Music Look Like: FOR centuries, composers have been trying to find a visual equivalent to music, to find a way to paint sound or to play colors. The list of those who have tried includes Scriabin, Rimsky-Korsakov, Tchaikovsky, Messiaen and Robert Emmett Mueller - 'I was hunting for a visual equivalent to a single tone,' Mr. Mueller said. 'I thought, what if one hit something and started a band of color moving and then it disappeared and trailed off as a tone does in the ear?'...” The New York Times – Margo Nash – February 13, 2000

Which is SOMEONE'S “ability” to “define what a 'single' note is,” and which is “what” I have done, as matter of fact.

And guess what, well, Leonardo EXPLAINED it as well:

“I GIVE THE DEGREES OF THE OBJECTS SEEN BY THE EYE AS THE MUSICIAN DOES THE NOTES HEARD BY THE EAR: Although the objects seen by the eye do, in fact, touch each other as they recede, I will nevertheless found my rule on spaces of 20 braccia each; as a musician does with notes, which, though they can be carried on one into the next, he divides into degrees from note to note calling them 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th; and has affixed a name to each degree in raising or lowering the voice.”

And I CAN DEFINE IT, factually, in addition to defining, this, which Leonardo also said:

“The harmonic proportionality, of the whole non-tangible form, is composed simultaneously from the various components, the sweetness of which may be judged instantaneously, both in its general and particular affects – in general according to the dictates of the composition; in particular according to the component parts from which the totality is composed...” Leonardo

And guess what also?

Well, remember that guy - “Jonathan Jones,” of The Guardian, U.k., that I call a “factual liar” for almost a half hour, in one of my videos, and, well, someone asked me why I'm not being sued for that, and I said “Because they ARE lying, it's ALL a great big lie,” well, you want to know what else that LIAR, Jonathan Jones, said? Well, this:

“Art v science – We need a visionary who can bridge the two cultures in the 21st century. Who cares if he died in 1519 - the other day I wrote about art and mathematics. The sometimes creative, sometimes antagonistic relationship between art and science fascinates me – and I am not alone - And yet, the results are so often frustrating when art and science meet - What we need is an artist who is also a scientist; or a scientist who thinks like an artist. And at last I can unveil that missing link of art and science! I'm talking – of course – about Leonardo da Vinci, whose mind straddles science and art and remakes them both, as better, bigger things. For Leonardo, art is science - this I know: he is an inspiration for this millennium and our technological civilization is right to adopt him as our hero, our contemporary." Jonathan Jones – 2010

You see, so we can know this fact, just like the Son of God explained:

“Beware of false prophets who come to you disguised as sheep but underneath are ravenous wolves. You will be able to tell them by their fruits. Can people pick grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? In the same way, a sound tree produces good fruit but a rotten tree bad fruit. A sound tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor a rotten tree good fruit. Any tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. I repeat, you will be able to tell them by their fruit.” Matthew 7: 15-20

He's a “liar,” and he tells only lies – his “fruit” is bad.

But that's exactly how we can know The New York Times, is lying as well.

Because, they said this:

"What music might look like as modern art: 'Visual Music' is a fine-tuned, highly diverting, deceptively radical exhibition about the relationship of music and modern art, lately arrived here at the Hirshhorn Museum - Musical harmony, as an expression of geometry, was thought to be useful to the study of art and architecture from the Renaissance on - But the notion that there was an essential separation among the sensual spheres persisted into the 19th century - Abstract painters in the early 20th century tried to emulate musical attributes, like rhythm, harmony and tonality, but music is temporal. It moves through time. And to suggest temporality or movement in two dimensions, via staggered lines, vortices, cones or other spatial device, doesn't suffice - No perfect way to make art into music has been devised..." MICHAEL KIMMELMAN The New York Times

And I can do that, provide: “A perfect way to make art into music,” as a matter of fact.

So, we can know, for a fact, that The New York Times is lying as well.

And you know why?

Well, it's because of this:

“Abstract painters in the early 20th century tried to emulate musical attributes, like rhythm, harmony and tonality, but music is temporal. It moves through time...”

It's because, at the beginning of the twentieth century, Kandinsky DID suffer from synesthesia, and DID “see” “colors” when he “heard sounds," which IS a “cross wiring,” and a “malfunction,” but, BUT, because they – ALL of the worldly Big Brothers, Are actually this:

“Beware of false prophets who come to you disguised as sheep but underneath are ravenous wolves...”

They will NEVER admit to my existence, and/or ALL of the “facts” that I am providing, because they produce only this:

“You will be able to tell them by their fruits....”

You see, because they own all of the: Pollocks – Kadinskys – Picassos – etc, etc, etc, they HAVE to lie, because they have no choice.

Oh and by the way, ALL of the “musicologists,”' also:

“It is easy to justify the common application of (syntactical functions) to some of the greatest music ever written – the masterpieces of the old polyphonic composers...In these, the themes are sometimes scarcely more expressive than bricks or blocks of stone, and are used simply as raw material capable of being built up into larger-scale sound-constructions - a theme of the type used in polyphonic music acts very much like a brick or block of stone, and in all of these cases, the raw material is nothing, the intellectual construction everything - Here is what the composer does: he knows by experience that certain patterns of tone-setting correspond with certain emotional reactions on the listener's part. Writing these patterns frequently and finding his observations confirmed, in anticipating the listener's reaction, he believes himself to be in the same mental situation...We cannot have musical reactions of emotional significance, unless we have once had real feelings, the memory of which is revived by the musical impression... Deryck Cooke

Begin to “confirm” exactly what I can fully define, while also explaining that they, too, are looking for the missing piece to the puzzle.
MrMikeludo
Banned User
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Aug 2011


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby BadgerJelly on July 27th, 2017, 1:41 pm 

Again .. you stop me dead in my tracks because you assume too much and deny what "synesthesia" means?? Synesthesia refers to people being able to see music, taste colours, and various other things. In some cases surgeons have given people whose eyes stopped working the ability, through use of video images interpreted into sounds, to see (or at least make out basic shapes and patterns.) It is NOT a malfunction, it is how brains can be recalibrated and trained to use sounds to see, and colours to taste. The whole sensory system is not independent. IT IS NOT A MALFUNCTION! If you cannot grasp this then I don't really know what to say ... I guess we can forget about it and move onto my next line of questions ...

Let me do some guessing. You think the bible is literal and that the second coming is about to happen soon? Correct?

note: I am not worried.
User avatar
BadgerJelly
Resident Member
 
Posts: 5302
Joined: 14 Mar 2012


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby Don Juan on July 27th, 2017, 3:28 pm 

MrMikeludo » July 27th, 2017, 5:29 pm wrote:In addition, Don Juan, posed multiple questions to me, and I DID answer them “succinctly,” and, then, Don Juan felt as if I did not elaborate (or so it appeared to me), and, again, which is “why” I answered at such great length, while KNOWING – in the past, such a “post” has been “omitted” on other sites, and after I SPENT 5 HOURS WORKING ON IT, so, again – Let me know NOW, if THAT is going to be happening, please.


How specifically did you know that I felt as if you did not elaborate when what I was asking was how would you rate your answers to my questions?

How specifically did you know that you answered the questions succinctly?

Did it not occur to you that I was checking your sense of criteria and judgment?

Clarity and completeness it seems to me are not so much about more words and more explanations, MrMikeludo.

But I feel a sense of wonder about your behavior. If I can have more time, your ways of thinking and patterns can be a good piece of point of study and exploration. It's interesting to trace where the distortions are created, because you follow a consistent pattern, persistent, with some flexibility and variety.
Don Juan
Active Member
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: 17 Jun 2010


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby BadgerJelly on July 28th, 2017, 2:29 am 

Happiness, what is it?

It is giddy, it is moving, it is ranged
it is a frame of mind entwined by the changed.
It is not sullen, it is not static, it is not knotted
neither a truth nor a lie, time not taken nor allotted.
Happiness is only what we call upon it to be
it is delusion wound tight to fit me,
comfortably free, not real
freedom given for another to steal
and concealed in our loomed cloth
happiness is merely a flame to a moth.
A straight-jacket, a confinement fashioned for beauty
from which we talk and shout mutely.
Freedom unravels the work of our heart
imprisoned we knit together to be a part.
Happiness, what is it,
a passion made to fit?
User avatar
BadgerJelly
Resident Member
 
Posts: 5302
Joined: 14 Mar 2012


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby BadgerJelly on July 28th, 2017, 3:59 am 

To add, some of your comments about a child's visual development is not only out of date but the opposite of "fact".

There is a considerable amount of dated textbook knowledge being thrown around as if it is undisputed fact. The "fact" is there is a considerable amount that has been discovered recently that goes against previous guesses. This goes for a number of areas of child development not just vision.

There is evidence that babies can not only see faces after birth, but also that they mimic facial expressions directly after birth. The "blank slate" is also a very dated idea which is still hend onto by many today as "fact".

Other than that ...

Your comments about art appreciation are obviously not something many would deny. It is called "pop-culture". People are often duped into holding something in high regard they have no understanding of. Like Mona Lisa I guess. I don't like the picture, but I can appreciate others would. Same with many other paintings and pieces of art. A lto of it does seem to be very pretentious.

I think this is a recent phenomenon because we are actually exposed to art in an everyday sense. In terms of music I think the cream does rise to the top more often than not. I am sure many musicians today would not be where they are now without media and would perhaps have been lost to everyone sadly. In contrast many also ride on simplistic mass appeal. So what?

There also seems to be your belief that art should be "beautiful"? This puzzles me a little. I always considered art to be about emotional expression, something that challenges us to feel something unusally (in this sense I can understand the fascination with Picasso and we just have to accept him as a significant mover in the art world for better or worse.)

I have seen people analysis paintings and look at the symmetry and mathematical patterns. There is undoubtedly a relation between symmetry and subjective beauty. I would still argue that art can be supremely ugly and disturbing, and that the intent is to cause an emotional reaction, as much as to make the viewer feel something like what the artist felt.

Art is a very particular term and one which maybe we have different opinions on. I view it as emotional expression at its core. I do think that tastes change and intellectually we come to appreciate this or that more or less over time. There are some terrible songs I know that mean something special to me simply for the sake of nostalgia. I don't have to view something as a work of genius to find pleasure in it or meaning. I can look at a turd on the pavement and see a certain "beauty" if I put my mind to it.

I also regard the terms "idiot", "genius" and "madman" as being pretty much dependent upon social attitudes. Todays idiot may very well be tomorrows madman or even genius. If someone changes society in some large way they are considered a genius (maybe evil and maybe good, social attitude dictates which.)

I have considered myself to be all of the above at some point. I really think talent and chance are equally influential and alrge degrees of either lead to "success". History then holds up the work of these persons to the light and judges them over and over.

"Genius" is a subjective term. For me I only consider one living person today a "genius" and I am likely to be sorely disappointed if I scrutinized too much. If I knew more the illusion would drop and I'd go right back to understanding the true meaning of "genius". It is after all derived from "Genesis", it is a term that refers to the instigator of a change. In this respect Picasso was a "genius" in some respects, and so were many other good'bad people. "Genius", if meant as an initiator, doesn't mean good or bad.

Is Picasso a "good" genius or a "bad" genius? I never really seen his stuff so cannot comment. Th egallery was closed when I visited Paris. I loved Degas and Monet though, their painting touched me emotionally. I still to this day cannot explain what it is about Degas ballerinas that effects me so deeply. There are also iconic painting such as The Kiss that I do really like but also cannot help feel that its popularity makes it a little vulgar.

Frankly anyone saying this or that painting is good or bad with the intent of imposing ideas onto others is pretty nasty. If you like it you like it. If you wish to hear what others think ask them and share your thoughts and see if you can appreciate something anew.

The idea of "technical appreciation" of art is a very violent ground. I still think Oscar Wilde frames it best, and his only novel that contains that prologue I do consider a very prominent work of genius. I think it may even be wrong to attribute "genius" to a person and it may be better placed in the work itself.

The initiator of a certain movement should probably not (in reflection) be called a genius. The work that drive the change should be though. I cannot say I honestly love everything any singular artist has produced. Some produce one piece and others many. One piece of work may just be enough to turn the tide.
User avatar
BadgerJelly
Resident Member
 
Posts: 5302
Joined: 14 Mar 2012


Re: Scientific proof of God's existence.

Postby MrMikeludo on July 28th, 2017, 9:48 am 

BadgerJelly » July 27th, 2017, 1:41 pm wrote:Again .. you stop me dead in my tracks because you assume too much and deny what "synesthesia" means?? Synesthesia refers to people being able to see music, taste colours, and various other things. In some cases surgeons have given people whose eyes stopped working the ability, through use of video images interpreted into sounds, to see (or at least make out basic shapes and patterns.) It is NOT a malfunction, it is how brains can be recalibrated and trained to use sounds to see, and colours to taste. The whole sensory system is not independent. IT IS NOT A MALFUNCTION! If you cannot grasp this then I don't really know what to say ... I guess we can forget about it and move onto my next line of questions ...

Let me do some guessing. You think the bible is literal and that the second coming is about to happen soon? Correct?

note: I am not worried.



BadgerJelly:

I made this video this morning, SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU - It is "15" minutes long, it explains EXACTLY "what" its is I am trying to communicate to you, you NEED to watch this video, or I can NOT answer any more of your posts, it would only devolve into a Monty Python skit - WATCH THE VIDEO, Badger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yeTVyq0trI
MrMikeludo
Banned User
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Aug 2011


PreviousNext

Return to Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests