Hi Viv and everyone interested,
I adopted the Cellular Automaton as my Model of the underlying mechanics of the Universe. In this post, when I refer to "Life" I am talking specifically about Conways' "Life" Cellular Automaton Program.
Please study the Gospers Gun Geometry for a moment that I've posted previously. Granted, the Cell Structure is invisible but there are many examples of this Geometry that show the cell structure on YouTube etc.
Now look at the particles being sent out to the bottom Right. Watch them. What makes them migrate to the bottom Right? What controls their speed? Do they have Momentum or Weight?
They move because the 4 rules of their Geometry dictates such.
Their Speed is dictated by Time, of which these use 2 layers of Time. If each layer was computed faster, their speed would increase. Or perhaps it's better to say that the speed of adding the next layer of Time mandates how fast they can move.
No, they do not have Weight or Momentum. They are only made of Binary Information.
What else can we say about them?
First, they must have a new Blank layer of Time to Propagate onto. If they only had 1 layer of Time, they would basically step on their own toes (so to speak). They would scramble their own Geometry. Also, they have very limited freedom, because they are the direct results of a single layer of Previous Time. If the rules allowed for them to be defined by more layers of Time, then the History of each cell would yield more forms of Geometry and thus greater Freedoms.
These Life Gliders are sometimes referred to as Life Photons. You might have heard some Physics folks say that a given Particle must spin twice to present the same face. Does that make more sense when looking at these Life Photon particles?
Another point is made by Don Lincoln (Physicist) that when we isolate particles down into smaller Geometries, that they Lose the properties of Mass. They lose Inertia and Weight. So how does a particle know which way to go and how fast, if they have no real Mass? The answer means they must rely on their History to propagate in the right direction and speed. In order to do this, we must accept that Time has Thickness. How much thickness? No one knows yet, but it must be pretty thick to grant all the freedoms we witness in Speed and Directions of such particles.
We also have to accept that new Blank layers of Time are being continuously added so such particles can have motion without stepping on their own Geometries.
Below, we see the Gospers Gun Model in 3D with Time as layers being added from Top Down:
Notice the spokes point out and down? Those are the Glider (photons) being sent out from the Gun Geometry. This is called a Block Model and is the results of what one gets if Time is not Erased. I'll come back to that concept in the next post.
Based on a variation of this Model, we can make a few predictions about our Universe.
1. There exists Scale.
2. Reality would have a stepped quality to all aspects.
3. Motion in any axis would require a change in Geometry.
1. We have an issue that without
Scale, the distance between any two points could be infinitely divided. Thus, any two points could have an infinite distance between them, no matter how close they are. And Time is the same.. that two events could have an eternity exist between any two events, no matter how close they are in time. This is the basic Flaw in SR and why Einstein had to revise his thinking and added a Continuum that he called the Space-Time Aether. An Under Structure to avoid the issues just mentioned is required to force Scale and specific relationships between stuff.
2. Tests of Energy and such have indicated a stepped quality to everything. From this stepped quality, the minimum size in distance was defined as the Planck Length and for Time as the Planck Interval. This minimum size is the Grid size I've been promoting.
3. It should be obvious that a stationary piece of Mass would have the most simple Geometry. If one was to push the Geometry, it must accommodate the change in Velocity with a change in Geometry. Since the Geometry is spread over a wide area, the different parts would have a problem keeping up with other parts to maintain a working Geometry. This would have to be accomplished by some parts doing a type of double step to slow down for slower parts to keep up. In other words, there would have to be an increase in the Complexity of the interconnected parts as Velocity Increased. Thus the total cycle of said part (Atom) would have to decrease time wise in frequency relative to velocity traveled at. This is a Dilated Clock. It has nothing to do with Time but rather an increase in complexity. Once a velocity is established and the force applied is removed, the current Geometry keeps it walking at that speed. This is Momentum/Inertia.
I tried to explain this on a post: http://sciencechatforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27559
Note: all of the above can be found in pieces as a list of my posts I have kept in my Blog. Just click View Blog (4) below my Avatar (Picture) in the upper right corner of this post.
Anyway, the Cellular Automaton requires new Space-Time layers be constantly added to the 3D surface of our Reality, thus creating an Expanding Universe. It is Expanding at the Speed of Light or in other words, a new set of layers 186,000 miles thick, every second. This is why nothing can move faster than Light Speed.. because nothing can move faster than the New Space-Time paths being added.
We still have a ways to go.. but I'll stop here and let what I've said have a bit of time to be digested.
Questions are welcome of course. (or debate..lol)