Petition: Reduce Marijuana status as schedule I drug

This is a forum for discussing philosophical theories of government and social structure. It is not a venue for partisan rants or plugging favored candidates.

Re: Petition: Reduce Marijuana status as schedule I drug

Postby Athena on May 8th, 2017, 11:56 am 

Thank you, I sent one of the abstracts to my physician. This, ovariectomy-induced bone loss, is a real possibility for me, and I hope he will give me a prescription for the best cannabis product for me to use and the right amount. The only thing I want is better bones. If I get a reduction in pain, I will accept that too, but that is less necessary than the bone situation because I want to go roller skating with the kids, without have a broken hip.

By the way, we have cannabis shops on every other block. I am having a hard time accepting this because I am so against mind altering substances. But I keep telling myself, my emotional reaction is not justified by facts. Well, there are facts in my personal life but in my family, that problem was just as much alcohol as illegal drugs. I am concerned about the abuse of substances and possibly unwanted side effects. Prescribed opiates are causing a lot of trouble. I think there are good reasons for controlling some substances. Back to the metabolism of cannibis..

It appears the cannabinoids survive the intestinal system? That was a big question for me. Burning the cannabis seems very destructive and perhaps stomach acid could also ruin the desired result of absorbing cannabinoids?

Because the desired effect is the absorption of cannabinoids, perhaps it could be used with chemical enhancers for absorption of substances through the skin? Or would that be inefficient and an unnecessary risk?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16556532

Wouldn't it be great to know the future of medications? Hopefully, there is a huge improvement and we stop poisoning people with harmful drugs, and return to medicine for health, not profit and political purposes.

For sure I am paying attention to my diet and exercise, because I don't want to use medications that can make matters worse, and living in a declining body is not my idea of the good life.
Athena
Banned User

SciameriKen liked this post

Postby SciameriKen on May 8th, 2017, 12:03 pm 

When I get some more time I'll look into this a bit more - for now though - what kind of exercise are you doing these days?
SciameriKen
Forum Moderator

Postby Athena on May 8th, 2017, 1:36 pm 

SciameriKen » May 8th, 2017, 10:03 am wrote:When I get some more time I'll look into this a bit more - for now though - what kind of exercise are you doing these days?

Laugh, that is off topic, but hey, this thread has served its purpose and it is time to repurpose it.

I stopped walking when my dog died and focused on swimming until I was reminded in my study of health issues that weight-bearing exercise is needed for healthy bones. Now I am getting serious about weight bearing and resistant exercises. My apartment has exercise equipment in areas I move through most often, so I am tempted to use it when I walk to the toilet or the kitchen. I have determined to do just a few exercises when I pass by and do them often. This way it is not a big decision to set aside the time, and I don't need a lot of energy for a long period of exercise. It is short and easy. If doing the short exercises as I am doing now, becomes more of habit, it will be easier to keep this up when the days are hot.

I have also returned to evening walks, to improve digestion and get the weight bearing exercise.

I could take the bus to the pool and should, but having a car made me lazy, and right not my daughter is using my car until her transmission is fixed. When I get my car back I will go to the pool hopefully 4 times a week.

I am sure the heat of summer will improve my motivation to go swimming. I also heard the gym is less crowded in the summer, and I like that possibility. I like the pool best when I am the only one in it. Two other people aren't bad, but it is a long and narrow pool and swimming laps gets difficult when more than 3 people are using the pool.
Athena
Banned User

Postby Heavy_Water on May 8th, 2017, 1:59 pm 

SciameriKen » February 16th, 2016, 10:52 pm wrote:Greetings all -

I created a new petition at whitehouse.gov
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petit ... ule-i-drug

Essentially the goal is to reduce the status of marijuana as a schedule I drug. This classification simply does not make sense, but still the implications are huge as the scientific community has great difficulty in studying the impacts of this drug on what is estimated to be roughly 2.5 million regular users, and countless casual users.

Thank you for your support!

You'll not get my signature, good sir. As I am of the opinion that this country needs less access to any mind-altering substance. As cannabis sativa most certainly is. This includes alcohol.

No prude, I. In fact I used to imbibe in drink and recreational drugs in prodigious quantities in my younger years. I no longer do, save an occasional glass of wine--or two--with dinner with my wife a couple times a week. Now working in the Health Care Industry, I have seen firsthand the mind-numbing amount of destruction that drug and alcohol abuse have caused.

Riddle me this, Batman.......you are about to undergo surgery. You're on the bed, and the anasthesia is just beginning to put you under. As you drift off, your surgeon walks up to you and smiles and introduce himself, informing you that he'll be doing the honors.
You catch a faint whiff of pot on him.

What does this do to your confidence level? Increase or decrease?

LOL

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Heavy_Water
Banned User

Postby Athena on May 9th, 2017, 11:24 am 

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20...112400.htm

RELEASE: Memory performance decreases with increasing age. Cannabis can reverse these ageing processes in the brain. This was shown in mice by scientists at the University of Bonn with their colleagues at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel). Old animals were able to regress to the state of two-month-old mice with a prolonged low-dose treatment with a cannabis active ingredient. This opens up new options, for instance, when it comes to treating dementia. The results are now presented in the journal Nature Medicine.

Like any other organ, our brain ages. As a result, cognitive ability also decreases with increasing age. This can be noticed, for instance, in that it becomes more difficult to learn new things or devote attention to several things at the same time. This process is normal, but can also promote dementia. Researchers have long been looking for ways to slow down or even reverse this process.

Scientists at the University of Bonn and The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel) have now achieved this in mice. These animals have a relatively short life expectancy in nature and display pronounced cognitive deficits even at twelve months of age. The researchers administered a small quantity of THC, the active ingredient in the hemp plant (cannabis), to mice aged two, twelve and 18 months over a period of four weeks.

Afterwards, they tested learning capacity and memory performance in the animals -- including, for instance, orientation skills and the recognition of other mice. Mice who were only given a placebo displayed natural age-dependent learning and memory losses. In contrast, the cognitive functions of the animals treated with cannabis were just as good as the two-month-old control animals. "The treatment completely reversed the loss of performance in the old animals," reported Prof. Andreas Zimmer from the Institute of Molecular Psychiatry at the University of Bonn and member of the Cluster of Excellence ImmunoSensation.

Years of meticulous research

This treatment success is the result of years of meticulous research. First of all, the scientists discovered that the brain ages much faster when mice do not possess any functional receptors for THC. These cannabinoid 1 (CB1) receptors are proteins to which the substances dock and thus trigger a signal chain. CB1 is also the reason for the intoxicating effect of THC in cannabis products, such as hashish or marihuana, which accumulate at the receptor. THC imitates the effect of cannabinoids produced naturally in the body, which fulfil important functions in the brain. "With increasing age, the quantity of the cannabinoids naturally formed in the brain reduces," says Prof. Zimmer. "When the activity of the cannabinoid system declines, we find rapid ageing in the brain."

To discover precisely what effect the THC treatment has in old mice, the researchers examined the brain tissue and gene activity of the treated mice. The findings were surprising: the molecular signature no longer corresponded to that of old animals, but was instead very similar to that of young animals. The number of links between the nerve cells in the brain also increased again, which is an important prerequisite for learning ability. "It looked as though the THC treatment turned back the molecular clock," says Zimmer.

Next step: clinical trial on humans

A low dose of the administered THC was chosen so that there was no intoxicating effect in the mice. Cannabis products are already permitted as medications, for instance as pain relief. As a next step, the researchers want to conduct a clinical trial to investigate whether THC also reverses ageing processes in the brain in humans and can increase cognitive ability.

The North Rhine-Westphalia science minister Svenja Schulze appeared thrilled by the study: "The promotion of knowledge-led research is indispensable, as it is the breeding ground for all matters relating to application. Although there is a long path from mice to humans, I feel extremely positive about the prospect that THC could be used to treat dementia, for instance."
Athena
Banned User

Postby Athena on May 9th, 2017, 11:37 am 

Heavy_Water » May 8th, 2017, 11:59 am wrote:
You'll not get my signature, good sir. As I am of the opinion that this country needs less access to any mind-altering substance. As cannabis sativa most certainly is. This includes alcohol.

No prude, I. In fact I used to imbibe in drink and recreational drugs in prodigious quantities in my younger years. I no longer do, save an occasional glass of wine--or two--with dinner with my wife a couple times a week. Now working in the Health Care Industry, I have seen firsthand the mind-numbing amount of destruction that drug and alcohol abuse have caused.

Riddle me this, Batman.......you are about to undergo surgery. You're on the bed, and the anasthesia is just beginning to put you under. As you drift off, your surgeon walks up to you and smiles and introduce himself, informing you that he'll be doing the honors.

LOL

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Can you be more specific about the problems? There has been alcohol and drug abuse in my family and a lot of emotional pain, so I have been very against drugs and alcohol. But right now the research is making cannabis very attractive to me! I am 70 and know my brain and bones are not as strong as they once were. On the other hand, my ability to get the deeper meaning of things is greatly better than it is so for young people who are better at accumulating facts than understanding their meaning. If I could rejuvenate my brain and enjoy the benefits of a mature brain and a young brain, that would be the best thing could happen.

Now you all can slap me down for being overly enthusiastic and not scientific enough, but ALS and Alzheimer's disease run in my family. If cannabis can protect me from that kind of deterioration, I would give up driving so I could afford the cannabis.
Athena
Banned User

Postby Forest_Dump on May 9th, 2017, 2:15 pm 

I am a bit more equivocal here. On the one hand, I can understand where Heavy Water is coming from because I have had to deal with some of the harsh realities of alcohol and drug abuse. But then again, I stepped back and realized that 99% of the problems I saw and was dealing with only came from 2 - 3% of people. In these kinds of jobs you end up getting swamped by a tiny minority of people who have an inability to control their consumption and consequent behaviour. (I sometimes refer to this as a variant of cop culture where you get a dim view of the entire world because you spend so much of your time dealing with the tiny minority who are a problem and no time spent with better people.)

Studies on the effects of alcohol and/or cannabis are also problematic. I have seen many arguments that lump all drug abuse together with no distinction between cannabis and, for example, opiods and cocaine. Others that point to problems don't adequately distinguish problems vs. benefits between 1 or 2 drinks per day or week or month (or equivalent in cannabis use) from chronic heavy use (i.e. wake and bake and stoned or drunk all day every day) and so "they" will look at harm from chronic abusers and apply that to the Saturday night toker. But I am just as skeptical about the studies that promote cannabis use as a cure-all for everything. Too much of that is just bad science being used to justify some people's recreational use.

Bottom line, I am certainly in favour of legalization of cannabis (kudos for Canada when it happens in a couple of months). I know the alcohol industry is already getting concerned (I hear sales of beer, etc. are expected to drop up to 5%) but I think for many, cannabis may well be a better recreation choice. But of course there will be people who abuse but IMHO that is a problem with specific people, cultural values, etc.

At 70 I don't think you are going to be missing much work or skipping too many responsibilities like child rearing so I would say enjoy whatever you choose to do. But try to keep the place clean and eat healthy (not too much chips and pizza) and be moderate (in all things). If a little weed helps with some pain or age-related issues, please let me know and I might try to follow your example although truth be told, I don't even drink alcohol enough or as much as I have been told I should for health's sake.
Forest_Dump
Resident Member

SciameriKen liked this post

Postby SciameriKen on May 9th, 2017, 2:54 pm 

Heavy_Water » Mon May 08, 2017 5:59 pm wrote:
SciameriKen » February 16th, 2016, 10:52 pm wrote:Greetings all -

I created a new petition at whitehouse.gov
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petit ... ule-i-drug

Essentially the goal is to reduce the status of marijuana as a schedule I drug. This classification simply does not make sense, but still the implications are huge as the scientific community has great difficulty in studying the impacts of this drug on what is estimated to be roughly 2.5 million regular users, and countless casual users.

Thank you for your support!

LOL

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

There is a few different issues at play here. First - my petition was calling for the removal of marijuana as a schedule I drug - not only because marijuana does indeed appear to have medicinal benefits, but also because large numbers of people currently partake (estimated to be at least 2.5 million Americans are "regular users") and a drug listed as a schedule I increases the difficulty for scientist trying to do research with it. If you agree with these arguments I would suggest signing the petition -- then again - the petition is closed - so maybe next time :D

So the petition is not calling for the legalization of marijuana, to which I believe you are alluding to. Despite the drug being illegal you are suggesting that we need even tighter control of it? would that be tighter enforcement?
I am of the opinion that this strategy is a complete fail unless you want to point me to any success of the decades long war on drugs - because I don't think it exist.

In your experience in the health care industry - how many cases are there solely due to marijuana abuse? I am guessing you are lumping them all in together whether its meth, cocaine, heroine, or marijuana. Of course how much of this destruction is caused by legally prescribed drugs? Do you want to provide less access to those as well?

As far as your scenario goes - what if I catch a whiff of pot? well what if I catch a whiff of booze? see prescribed anti-psychotics or painkillers in his pocket? see track marks on his arm? well - you know what I would do? Probably fall asleep.
SciameriKen
Forum Moderator

Postby SciameriKen on May 9th, 2017, 3:04 pm 

Athena » Mon May 08, 2017 5:36 pm wrote:
SciameriKen » May 8th, 2017, 10:03 am wrote:When I get some more time I'll look into this a bit more - for now though - what kind of exercise are you doing these days?

Laugh, that is off topic, but hey, this thread has served its purpose and it is time to repurpose it.

I stopped walking when my dog died and focused on swimming until I was reminded in my study of health issues that weight-bearing exercise is needed for healthy bones. Now I am getting serious about weight bearing and resistant exercises. My apartment has exercise equipment in areas I move through most often, so I am tempted to use it when I walk to the toilet or the kitchen. I have determined to do just a few exercises when I pass by and do them often. This way it is not a big decision to set aside the time, and I don't need a lot of energy for a long period of exercise. It is short and easy. If doing the short exercises as I am doing now, becomes more of habit, it will be easier to keep this up when the days are hot.

I have also returned to evening walks, to improve digestion and get the weight bearing exercise.

I could take the bus to the pool and should, but having a car made me lazy, and right not my daughter is using my car until her transmission is fixed. When I get my car back I will go to the pool hopefully 4 times a week.

I am sure the heat of summer will improve my motivation to go swimming. I also heard the gym is less crowded in the summer, and I like that possibility. I like the pool best when I am the only one in it. Two other people aren't bad, but it is a long and narrow pool and swimming laps gets difficult when more than 3 people are using the pool.

Swimming is great for endurance and muscular health - but I would guess it dramatically reduces the stress to the bones, thus probably not giving much benefit to bone density. Walks will help - what I am hoping to try in a clinical study in the future is a short high intensity interval training program for inactive older adults. In my mouse study I tailored the intensity of my training to aged mice and saw pretty strong results from a 10 minute program featuring 4 minutes of true intense activity. The key to this program is basically starting at a comfortable level - then increasing and making it tougher. In your case - I would suggest walking for 3 minutes - jogging for 20-30 seconds, resting a minute - Jog 20-30, walk 1, jog 20-30, walk/rest. Try this Monday - Wed - Friday for 2-3 weeks - and if its easy to do - make it tougher (walk 3 - Jog 1min - etc).

Also important for bones is you have hit the free weights or weight machines - might be worth it to see a personal trainer - but start low weight until you have the moves down and know what weights are comfortable -#1 rule - avoid injury!!! just my thoughts :)
SciameriKen
Forum Moderator

Postby Athena on May 11th, 2017, 1:01 pm 

SciameriKen » May 8th, 2017, 8:33 am wrote:So I did a quick look at Pubmed searching between cannibiniods or marijuana and bone or osteoporosis.

At first glance it would appear cannabinoids are important for bone regulation:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20532878
Endocannabinoids play important roles in bone homeostasis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19634029
Synthetic Cannabinoids rescue ovariectomy induced bone loss and cannabinoid drugs may be useful to combat osteoporosis

However, two recent studies raise questions whether marijuana use is the best strategy for bone strength:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28286929
No Association between Cannabinoids (specifically marijuana usage) use and BMD - NHANES Study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27593602
Heavy Cannabis use is associated with low bone mineral Density

I wonder if the latter is due to lower activity (less exercise) because of the heavy cannabis use - and granted these studies do not eliminate the possibility that smoking eliminated the cannabinoids - but I think they provide evidence that occasional or heavy smoking of marijuana does not provide benefits.

Some general things that do however are increasing vitamin D intake (at least 2,000 IU daily), and calcium - and weight bearing exercises are probably most important. Vitamin C is also important - and I am sure Doogles might have something to add about vitamin K2 :D

The problem with old age is the regulating systems break down. Osteoporosis is caused by a breakdown in the
lifelong process where mature bone tissue is removed from the skeleton (a process called bone resorption) and new bone tissue is formed (a process called ossification or new bone formation).
Bone remodeling - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_remodeling

Like diabetes 2 this natural system that keeps things balanced can break down. When this happens as in the case of diabetes, insulin injections make up for the physical failing. Now let us look a little deeper into the function of cannabinoids.

Cannabinoid receptors, located throughout the body, are part of the Endocannabinoid system which is involved in a variety of physiological processes including appetite, pain-sensation, mood, and memory. Cannabinoid receptors are of a class of cell membrane receptors under the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily.
Cannabinoid receptor - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_receptor

O-774
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

O-774 is a classical cannabinoid derivative which acts as a potent agonist for the cannabinoid receptors, with a Ki of 0.6 nM at CB1, and very potent cannabinoid effects in animal studies.[1][2]

The cannabinoid derivative is also a structure. When I explain diabetes we speak of it being like a lock and key, the insulin must be able to enter the cell so the cell can burn the sugars and make energy. That is all the structures must fit together or the desired result doesn't happen. It seems common sense to me that if you turn the cannabis into the smoke, you destroy the structure of the cannabinoids. Like the first medical insulin came from animals, and it was refrigerated and injected into the person needing it. I don't think smoking it in a pipe would have gotten good results, even if it was poured on tobacco that could absorb it and make it burnable.

Chemistry[hide]
Cannabinoid receptors Cannabinoid receptor type 1 Cannabinoid receptor type 2

Cannabinoids
2-AG 2-AGE, Noladin ether AEA CBC CBL CBD CBDV CBG CBN CBV NADA THC THCV Virodhamine Synthetic cannabinoids

AM-2201 CP-55940 Dimethylheptylpyran HU-210 HU-331 JWH-018 JWH-073 JWH-133 Levonantradol SR144528 WIN 55,212-2

If we try to understand this like we understand insulin, cells, and metabolizing sugars, we might be more rational about medical cannabis.
Athena
Banned User

Postby zetreque on August 29th, 2017, 7:10 pm 

http://naturalsociety.com/trouble-studying-government-provided-marijuana-1837/

Researchers are finally studying the medicinal effects of marijuana after many years of marijuana advocates begging and pleading for science to investigate what they already knew – that the plant has the power to ease seizures, help people sleep, and much more. But scientists aren’t studying the stuff you can buy on the street or in dispensaries, so can we trust their conclusions?
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Neri on November 3rd, 2018, 12:33 am 

Neri

Postby wolfhnd on November 4th, 2018, 9:22 pm 

Can someone explain why legal marijuana is twice as expensive as it's illegal counterparts? Getting criminals out of the selling of marijuana is an important reason I support legalization.
wolfhnd
Resident Member

Postby Braininvat on November 4th, 2018, 9:42 pm 

Tax.
Braininvat
Forum Administrator

Postby -1- on November 5th, 2018, 1:33 am 

Braininvat » February 17th, 2016, 12:37 pm wrote:Hemp milk (tried it) tastes pretty weird, though.

You have to be very careful when you milk a hemp plant. It easily startles, and then it pees into its own milk, givng the substance a very unique, pleasant, yet unbearable flavour.
-1-

Postby SciameriKen on November 5th, 2018, 1:52 am 

wolfhnd » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:22 am wrote:Can someone explain why legal marijuana is twice as expensive as it's illegal counterparts? Getting criminals out of the selling of marijuana is an important reason I support legalization.

Yeah taxes as Biv said - the Canadian government is said to have tried to balance things so that they wouldn't overprice it and drive it back into the black market
SciameriKen
Forum Moderator

Postby zetreque on November 5th, 2018, 2:00 am 

It certainly seems like a lot of people (companies) are getting rich off of it where I live. I am not a fan. There is huge nasty corporate money backing it and buying off politicians. I see pro-billboards and anti-billboards along the side of the highway.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Postby wolfhnd on November 5th, 2018, 10:01 am 

I looked at the tax issue it's about 20% through the chain. Even with high taxes If people can build greenhouses and grow organic tomatoes for $5 a pound they can produce marijuana for a lot less than $300 an ounce. I'm thinking of voting against my states proposal in protest because of the regulation burden. I want it as deregulated as tomatoes. Anyone who wants has to be able to produce it to solve the criminality issue.
wolfhnd
Resident Member

zetreque liked this post

Postby zetreque on November 5th, 2018, 11:27 am 

You are just trading an small illegal individual criminal for a legal corporate criminal.
Whole towns are turning into ghost towns in Northern California apparently.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Postby zetreque on November 5th, 2018, 12:00 pm 

So is this the same old story where the people funding these studies have an interest in profiting from them? t's hard to trust anyone these days. Especially when corporations get involved with lots of money to be made. You not only have the dispensary business profiting, but big pharma that has a very poor track record of just being legal drug pushers.
https://www.fda.gov/newsevents/newsroom ... 611046.htm
It's all total BS and people wouldn't even need these most of these drugs if they just cleaned up their lifestyle.

I'm sure that rare form of epilepsy is going to make a dent in the diabetes autoimmune heart disease cancer epidemic.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Postby Braininvat on November 5th, 2018, 12:54 pm 

wolfhnd » November 5th, 2018, 7:01 am wrote:I looked at the tax issue it's about 20% through the chain. Even with high taxes If people can build greenhouses and grow organic tomatoes for $5 a pound they can produce marijuana for a lot less than $300 an ounce. I'm thinking of voting against my states proposal in protest because of the regulation burden. I want it as deregulated as tomatoes. Anyone who wants has to be able to produce it to solve the criminality issue.

Have you seen supermarket tomatoes? I think they should be more regulated, like, requiring them to have flavor.

I agree that there should be a loose regulatory structure that allows small farmers to survive and not be steamrollered by large corporations. I also think maybe if there were a way to regulate THC content, given emerging evidence that extremely high concentrations do seem to have some medical and psychological effects that might be longterm serious. Of course, Americans have a strong daredevil side, so most vices that have an element of risk are "cool" for precisely that reason. (go anywhere in the heartland of the USA, then go to Europe, then compare the number of helmetless motorcyclists you see...) That's why you will never get a complete elimination of tobacco smoking on the basis of health warnings. The fact that cigarettes slowly kill you is, for some people, the allure of that, the chance to sneer at mortality.
Braininvat
Forum Administrator

Postby zetreque on November 5th, 2018, 12:58 pm 

Braininvat » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:54 am wrote:
Have you seen supermarket tomatoes? I think they should be more regulated, like, requiring them to have flavor.

Careful what you wish for. There is a GMO push to do this.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... es-better/
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Braininvat liked this post

Postby zetreque on November 5th, 2018, 1:07 pm 

Would anyone care to sign my petition for cheaper tomatoes so we can test eye safety? I promise corporations won't come in and corner the market or market them to small children who will develop anaphylaxis from tomato allergies. Edit: oh and safety glass companies won't fund the studies.

zetreque
Forum Moderator

Postby wolfhnd on November 5th, 2018, 1:35 pm 

I will have to do more research I didn't know high levels of THC were dangerous. Still that is kind of a you can't fix stupid moment in that maybe you shouldn't drink a pint of vodka and try to surf.
wolfhnd
Resident Member

Postby Forest_Dump on November 5th, 2018, 2:31 pm 

As an FYI, from what I have been hearing, there have been some cannabis overdoses but all from edibles and none fatal. Not sure exactly what the symptoms have been but some respiratory issues and people going to emerg after consuming too much before the effects started to kick in. But, from what I have heard, all from edibles and none with lasting effects.
Forest_Dump
Resident Member

Previous

Return to Political Theory