The Theft Of Art and The End Of Time.

All things related to Art! Poetry, painting, literature, visual, theater, movies, tv, music, media, culture, etc. Share your creativity or others', reviews, aesthetic theories, etc.

The Theft Of Art and The End Of Time.

Postby MrMikeludo on August 15th, 2017, 11:30 am 

Let's see, so I need to explain, exactly, how I came to understand that the Fine Art world perpetuated their crime against humanity, and/or effected the single greatest con in the history of the world, while stealing mankind's collective consciousness – and/or the literal soul of civilization, which was by first victimizing their immediate victims, first, and, then, becoming so proficient, while functioning as Satan's minions, that THEY did effect the single greatest con in the entire history of the world, which is, factually, preceding the “End Of Time,” and/or Mankind's ability to cognize “Time made manifest," and, of course, with the actual End Of Of Time following that, cause.

Piece of cake.

So to begin with I'd like to explain that I was kicked out of school in the 10th grade, and had, basically, received only an eighth education up to the point I was kicked out of school, because I failed every subject in the school I was kicked out of, so, I suppose, the reason I was kicked out of school, and didn't received any diploma, was because I failed every test put in front of my face, and, as everyone knows, there is no such thing as proving something abstractly, but, because I did have a basic understanding of reality, because I had spent quite some time out in it growing up, running and riding, I did understand that basic example of a universal law, of cause and effect: I failed the tests, which caused me to be expelled from the school.

Which was no problem, anyways, because I couldn't read or write, so, I suppose, I learned, yet again, the universal law of cause and effect, and/or, if you want to communicate something, anything, to someone, anyone, and/or everyone, you have to learn the universal laws of communication, and, obviously, the more you learn, the more you can communicate, which, I supposed, was the definition of consciousness.

So, I wanted to prove it for myself: consciousness, and so that I could then prove it: consciousness, to the world, and/or, rather, this is what I knew: I was not concerned with learning any abstractions, ergo, again, that cause prompted my being expelled from school, but, instead, I wanted to learn reality, and then communicate THAT understanding.

In other words, I spent my lifetime listening to music 18 hours a day/7 days a week, and also spent my lifetime out in reality, paying attention, and so, I knew, that I had begun to “see” the laws of nature being made manifest all around me, out in reality, made manifest “within” my mind, and, in addition, I had developed the ability to “see” the music I was listening to - “in” my room, and I knew that “what” I was “seeing” - “in” my “room” as I was listening to the music, and being made manifest “within” my mind, was simply a “reflection of reality,” that I had experienced OUT in “reality,” and, so, being naturally inquisitive, and/or a scientist, I knew that in order for me to “PROVE” that I had, indeed, developed that ability: to experience the pinnacle of consciousness, and/or reality – and/or Time made manifest, I would need to provide the world with some type of mathematically verifiable “thing,” that they could simply see with their eyes: a literal visual musical equivalent, and/or Time made manifest, being recorded for all the world to see with their eyes alone, and so I set out to do exactly that.

So, after spending a lifetime (up to that point in time) developing the ability to see the laws of nature made manifest within my mind, and, then, also spending that same amount of my lifetime (up till that point in time) developing the ability to see the reflection of those manifestations becoming a reality within my mind, as I listened to music in my room, I decided to dedicate the next amount of my lifetime, to becoming capable of translating what I saw becoming made manifest within my mind, AS I listened to music in my room – being made manifest as a reflection of reality, into a simple perceivable proof, that I could provide for the entire world to see with their eyes alone, and so I did, and then so I simply did: put “IT” before their – the Art World's, “eyes,” and then so they did: "prove" EVERYTHING else, for the word to simply see with our eyes alone of course.

And then I learned everything else: The Theft Of Art, preceding the very Beginning of The End Of Time.
MrMikeludo
Banned User

Re: The Theft Of Art and The End Of Time.

Postby Eclogite on August 15th, 2017, 11:40 am 

This has nothing to with art. It is a bunch of delusional ramblings. Worse than that it is deeply boring.

Either provide your proof in the next post, or please desist.
Eclogite
Forum Moderator

Postby Braininvat on August 15th, 2017, 11:50 am 

Hmm. Do we actually need another thread on the satanic and monstrous evil of the fine art world? I'm getting a powerful sense of deja vu here. Or deja voodoo. Whatever it is.
Braininvat
Resident Member

Postby BadgerJelly on August 15th, 2017, 11:59 am 

Braininvat » August 15th, 2017, 11:50 pm wrote:Hmm. Do we actually need another thread on the satanic and monstrous evil of the fine art world? I'm getting a powerful sense of deja vu here. Or deja voodoo. Whatever it is.

Simply put, no. It is just repetition of what has been posted in other numerous threads.

I think he may have ran dry ... ?
BadgerJelly
Resident Member

Postby BadgerJelly on August 15th, 2017, 12:02 pm 

Mik -

I would honestly suggest you take a week away from this forum and think about another approach to what kind of topic you want to talk about. You don't appear to be very controlled in how you are communicating whatever it is you're wishing to communicate.

Good luck. Take a breather :)
BadgerJelly
Resident Member

Eclogite liked this post

Postby MrMikeludo on August 15th, 2017, 5:29 pm 

Ok you all, here is the "proof," on my ability to produce a picture which contains pictorial syntax, and/or a mathematically verifiable visual musical equivalent, actually functioning as Time made manifest, and/or the Mind of God, and/or the Eternal Harmony, and/or dynamic symmetry, and/or a cognizable grand unification theory, and/or the definition of the pinnacle of human consciousness, and/or a Soul:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E_PQiqW9Fk
MrMikeludo
Banned User

Postby Eclogite on August 16th, 2017, 3:53 am 

Ifyouhadtoreadasentenceorseveralsentencesthathadnosspacesbetweenwordsandnopunctuationthenyoumightfinditfrustratingthatisexactlyhowyourhighspeeddictioncomesacrossinyourvideoitrendersthewholethingunintelligbleisuggestyouadoptadeliverythatisthreetimessloweralthoughthedownsideofthatisthatnoeonewillsitthroughonehourofit.
Eclogite
Forum Moderator

Return to Art