Martha Nussbaum's school of philosophy?

General philosophy discussions. If you are not sure where to place your thread, please post it here. Share favorite quotes, discuss philosophers, and other topics.

Martha Nussbaum's school of philosophy?

Postby Gerardo on November 23rd, 2018, 10:48 pm 

To what school of philosophy does Martha Nussbaum belong? I browsed a bit to try to find out with no luck, that's why I ask.

Thank you for your help.
Gerardo
Forum Neophyte

Re: Martha Nussbaum's school of philosophy?

Postby zetreque on November 23rd, 2018, 11:25 pm 

Gerardo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:48 pm wrote:To what school of philosophy does Martha Nussbaum belong? I browsed a bit to try to find out with no luck, that's why I ask.

Thank you for your help.

Have you heard of google? and the first match for a website called wikipedia? It says right on the page.... Of course there is no citation for why they list the specific "school" of philosophy for her but it should give some clues.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Gerardo on November 23rd, 2018, 11:32 pm 

I guess I deserve that. I had opened the page and skimmed the content, but I did not bother to look at the bar on the right.
Gerardo
Forum Neophyte

SciameriKen liked this post

Postby zetreque on November 23rd, 2018, 11:35 pm 

Gerardo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:32 pm wrote:I guess I deserve that. I had opened the page and skimmed the content, but I did not bother to look at the bar on the right.

Never be afraid to ask, but it does help putting out some effort. One thing that could help in the future is to state where you already looked and what you found so far. Then it shows others that you at least tried rather than just saying you tried. It also helps get a conversation going.
zetreque
Forum Moderator

Blog: View Blog (3)
SciameriKen liked this post

Postby Gerardo on November 24th, 2018, 8:39 am 

I appreciate your advice.
Gerardo
Forum Neophyte

Return to Anything Philosophy