The Universe from Nothing: T=0K. / by Israel Socratus /

Discussions ranging from space technology, near-earth and solar system missions, to efforts to understand the large-scale structure of the cosmos.

  The Universe from Nothing: T=0K. / by Israel Socratus /

Postby socrat44 on August 6th, 2017, 1:40 am 

  The existing interpretation of quantum mechanics is contrary to common sense. 
        WHY?
================

  The Universe from Nothing: T=0K. / by Israel Socratus /
====...
Maybe 99% thinks that everything began from big-bang.
A few % have another opinion:
Book 'A universe from nothing' by Lavrence M. Kruass.
===.
My opinion.
Why  everything was started from Nothing ?
Because there is fundamental fact in Nature :
The critical density in the whole Universe  is so small
that it cannot 'close'  the Universe into sphere.
And therefore the Universe as whole is flat - infinite flat.
But what to do with 'infinity' physicists don't know
and they try to escape (throw  out) concept of 'infinity'.
===..
I say that infinite (eternal) nothing has one physical
parameter: T=0K  and therefore  nothing is not nothingness.
We can use many theories to understand condition of T=0K continuum :

1) Theory of ideal gas  ( temperature is T=0K )
2) Hawking black hole radiation  ( temperature is T=0K )
3)  Bose-Einstein condensate  ( temperature is T=0K )
4) Dark energy  ( nothing is some kind of infinite energy )
5) Dark matter  ( consist of virtual particles, antiparticles )
6) SRT   ( explain behavior of quantum particles in nothingness )
7) QT   ( explain the reason and laws of quantum particles behavior )

These theories are subject for rethinking and ,by the way,
   such interpretation   obeys  Occam's  razor.
============...
P.S.
Scientists say:
Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (CMBR) was proved
     that Big Bang  theory is correct.
     My opinion.
Have you see the waves on the surface of sea ?
But deep down of  the sea  , you know, the picture is different.
Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (CMBR ) is only surface of infinite zero vacuum.
Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (CMBR) is a false vacuum.
Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (CMBR ) is result of work
(fluctuation) of virtual particles.
Deep down of the 'Dirac's sea'  is state of  zero vacuum  T=0K
  with potential negative virtual particles: - E=Mc^2.
And according to the 'Law of conservation  and transformation  energy/mass'
these   virtual negative  particles  can change their potential state
into real  active positive  particles with energy E=hf.
( Casimir effect, Lamb shift )
Quantum effects (fluctuations)  are dominate in the Universe.
=====================
Best wishes
Israel Sadovnik Socratus
============================
socrat44
Member
 
Posts: 89
Joined: 12 Dec 2015


Re:   The Universe from Nothing: T=0K. / by Israel Socratus

Postby nicolle38 on August 7th, 2017, 4:06 pm 

Why not say, "the Universe is infinite" and it is just our local part of the Universe that is expanding? The "proof" of this is that as better telescopes look out further, still the star systems are fully formed. We should be seeing just clouds of gas forming slowly into shapes. But no. We see fully formed stars as far back in the past as we can see.
nicolle38
Forum Neophyte
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 06 Aug 2015


Re:   The Universe from Nothing: T=0K. / by Israel Socratus

Postby BurtJordaan on August 7th, 2017, 4:52 pm 

nicolle38 » 07 Aug 2017, 22:06 wrote: We should be seeing just clouds of gas forming slowly into shapes. But no. We see fully formed stars as far back in the past as we can see.

We can never in a 10000 human lifetimes actually see galaxies forming - it just happen too slowly, but as we look at the distant universe, hence earlier and earlier in times, we do see galaxies at various stages of being formed.

We do see that "clouds" that you mentioned as the CMB - which is the farthest that we can ever see optically. There is a "dark region" in-between and the CMB and then we see galaxies. We physically understand this 'dark stage' from known physics at those densities and energies.

What we observe fits our best cosmological models, so the models are pretty close to "as good as it gets" - but there are always room for improvement, of course.

How much have you read up on the current cosmological models?
User avatar
BurtJordaan
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2490
Joined: 17 Oct 2009
Location: South Africa
Blog: View Blog (9)


Re:   The Universe from Nothing: T=0K. / by Israel Socratus

Postby BurtJordaan on August 7th, 2017, 4:55 pm 

Socrat44, what is the point that you are trying to make?
User avatar
BurtJordaan
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2490
Joined: 17 Oct 2009
Location: South Africa
Blog: View Blog (9)


Re:   The Universe from Nothing: T=0K. / by Israel Socratus

Postby socrat44 on August 7th, 2017, 10:19 pm 

BurtJordaan » August 7th, 2017, 4:55 pm wrote:Socrat44, what is the point that you are trying to make?



a) the Universe as whole is infinite / eternal, zero vacuum: T=0K.
b) the amount of all matter in Universe (galaxies and etc) is very few
therefore universe as a whole is flat .
c) in this flat infinite universe in some local place galaxies were created.
d) the gravitation laws don't work even in a single galaxy therefore was invented
'dark matter - and dark energy' more than 90% of all substance in universe.
nobody knows their parameters.
e) the gravitation laws are local laws.
=================================.
socrat44
Member
 
Posts: 89
Joined: 12 Dec 2015


Re:   The Universe from Nothing: T=0K. / by Israel Socratus

Postby BurtJordaan on August 8th, 2017, 1:02 am 

Do have a theory (paper) that supports these claims mathematically?

Claims a), b), d) at least, are not what is observed. Pure speculation is not allow in the Astro-Cosmo subforum.
User avatar
BurtJordaan
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2490
Joined: 17 Oct 2009
Location: South Africa
Blog: View Blog (9)


Re:   The Universe from Nothing: T=0K. / by Israel Socratus

Postby socrat44 on August 8th, 2017, 1:56 am 

BurtJordaan » August 8th, 2017, 1:02 am wrote:Do have a theory (paper) that supports these claims mathematically?

Claims a), b), d) at least, are not what is observed.
Pure speculation is not allow in the Astro-Cosmo subforum.


Every point of a), b), c), . . . etc. has physical law.
For example:
a - b) why the universe as whole is infinite and flat?
Because critical density of all masses in the universe is very small
about -10^30 and therefore these masses cannot close the universe
into sphere it means the universe is flat and infinity.

And every my confirmation has physical law.

========================================.
socrat44
Member
 
Posts: 89
Joined: 12 Dec 2015


Re:   The Universe from Nothing: T=0K. / by Israel Socratus

Postby BurtJordaan on August 8th, 2017, 2:54 am 

socrat44 » 08 Aug 2017, 07:56 wrote:Every point of a), b), c), . . . etc. has physical law.
For example:
a - b) why the universe as whole is infinite and flat?
Because critical density of all masses in the universe is very small
about -10^30 and therefore these masses cannot close the universe
into sphere it means the universe is flat and infinity.

No. All the normal matter in the universe has only 5% of the mass needed to make the universe flat. If that was all we had, space would have been negatively curved, not flat. This is the physical law, coming from Einstein's general relativity.

Now, we observe the effects of about 25% of some unseen matter (e.g. dark matter), but even adding that in, our space cannot be flat - it is still negatively curved. Yet we have observational proof (from CMB) that it is very, very close to spatially flat.

Please do not speculate - show a credible reference and then we can continue here; otherwise this thread will be shifted to somewhere other than the Cosmology section.
User avatar
BurtJordaan
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2490
Joined: 17 Oct 2009
Location: South Africa
Blog: View Blog (9)


Re:   The Universe from Nothing: T=0K. / by Israel Socratus

Postby socrat44 on August 8th, 2017, 9:03 am 

BurtJordaan » August 8th, 2017, 2:54 am wrote:
socrat44 » 08 Aug 2017, 07:56 wrote:Every point of a), b), c), . . . etc. has physical law.
For example:
a - b) why the universe as whole is infinite and flat?
Because critical density of all masses in the universe is very small
about -10^30 and therefore these masses cannot close the universe
into sphere it means the universe is flat and infinity.

No. All the normal matter in the universe has only 5% of the mass needed to make the universe flat.
If that was all we had, space would have been negatively curved, not flat.
This is the physical law, coming from Einstein's general relativity.

Now, we observe the effects of about 25% of some unseen matter (e.g. dark matter),
but even adding that in, our space cannot be flat - it is still negatively curved.
Yet we have observational proof (from CMB) that it is very, very close to spatially flat.

Please do not speculate - show a credible reference and then we can continue here;
otherwise this thread will be shifted to somewhere other than the Cosmology section.



Dark matter makes up 26.5 percent of the matter-energy composition of the universe;
the rest is dark energy (73 percent) and “ordinary” visible matter (0.5 percent).

https://www.britannica.com/science/dark-matter

But it is an important mystery. It turns out that roughly 68% of the universe is dark energy.
Dark matter makes up about 27%.
The rest - everything on Earth, everything ever observed with all of our instruments,
all normal matter - adds up to less than 5% of the universe.

https://science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/f ... ark-energy

Thus, dark matter constitutes 84.5%[note 1] of total mass,
while dark energy plus dark matter constitute 95.1% of total mass–energy content

visible stars and gas inside galaxies and clusters account for less than 10% of the ordinary matter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

==========================================.
Conclusion

Visible, normal, ordinary matter in the universe is so few ( 0, 5%- less than 5% - less than 10% )
that universe as whole cannot be 'closed' , it can be 'open' - flat, infinite flat.

============================================
socrat44
Member
 
Posts: 89
Joined: 12 Dec 2015


Re:   The Universe from Nothing: T=0K. / by Israel Socratus

Postby BurtJordaan on August 8th, 2017, 11:18 am 

socrat44 » 08 Aug 2017, 15:03 wrote:Conclusion

Visible, normal, ordinary matter in the universe is so few ( 0, 5%- less than 5% - less than 10% )
that universe as whole cannot be 'closed' , it can be 'open' - flat, infinite flat.


Wrong conclusion. Open, perhaps infinite, but not flat - with so small an amount of matter and nothing else, it would be negatively curved like the surface of a saddle - where the inside angles of a triangle add up to less than 180 degrees. This is not what we observe when we look at the CMB.
User avatar
BurtJordaan
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2490
Joined: 17 Oct 2009
Location: South Africa
Blog: View Blog (9)



Return to Astronomy & Cosmology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests