Have we been visited or are being visitors by Aliens UFO

Discussions ranging from space technology, near-earth and solar system missions, to efforts to understand the large-scale structure of the cosmos.

Have we been visited or are being visitors by Aliens UFO

Postby Alan McDougall on June 14th, 2017, 11:04 am 

Have we been visited or are being visitors by Aliens from out in the universe?

The below link is the best evidence I have ever seen in my long life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxQNTaHKdEs&t=2446s

Please look at it and comment (By the way I have seen a UFO many years ago)

Alan
Alan McDougall
Banned User

Re: Have we been visited or are being visitors by Aliens UFO

Postby BadgerJelly on June 14th, 2017, 12:02 pm 

I have to admit I find it very interesting. I am deeply skeptical about it though as I guess many are.

Whatever happens to these people I do believe it happens. Is it aliens from another world or something to do with our neurological make-up? I think the later.

Hypothetically we could ask why are these beings doing this? What is their intent? I don't really see how we can get anywhere asking these questions and until there is physical evidence of their existence I will remain doubtful. All that said I am interested in the phenomenon as a human experience. Only from that point of view can I investigate it seriously, which means I disregard the idea of alien abductions and look for tangible explanations (of which there are many including magnetic effects on the brain and the relation to sleep paralysis and things like this. A certain mixture of these facets look like promising explanations.)
BadgerJelly
Resident Member

Postby Watson on June 14th, 2017, 12:40 pm 

Hi Allan,
Yes.
But I don't find anything particularly compelling about that segment. Seems like the same as so many other stories being told. It is from my own experiences, that I can just accept it, and life goes on.
Watson
Resident Member

Location: Earth, middle of the top half, but only briefly each 24 hours.

Postby Braininvat on June 14th, 2017, 1:29 pm 

Not one shred of evidence.

And as many skeptics point out, no one was encountering the bug-eyed grey aliens until motion pictures in the 50's started to depict them as looking like that. And that goes for many other details. Once a movie or a widely-publicized report put a specific aspect of the UFO experience out there in the public mind, then later encounters would adopt those precise details.

Also, there are tons of evidence that many mental disorders and/or neurological problems produce hallucinations and waking dreamstates and "sensing a presence" that would account for almost all reported direct encounters (CE3 or CE4, to use Prof. Hynek's system of classification). And there is also a lot of clinical research that finds many abduction experiences are mask memories which cover up childhood sexual abuse and other traumatic events.

No one can rule out the existence of little grey men in flying saucers, but IMO we will find more and more cases of abduction that are finally uncovered as psychological phenomena very much of this world. And Badger also mentioned the relation to sleep paralysis and hypnogogic states - another important area of research.
Braininvat
Forum Administrator

Postby Dave_Oblad on June 14th, 2017, 1:45 pm 

Hi All,

I highly doubt these abduction cases. All they need to do is have something of value to us (like diamonds) and exchange such with some selected individual to set up a clinic for volunteers.. to study some human responses or whatever. Folks would line up at the door to be probed and/or studied if it looked legit and they got paid.

The puppet masters could remain behind the scenes and out of view, if desired. Hide a few cameras to watch us in our native interactions etc.

Or make a deal with our Military with some Technology in exchange for allowing them to study volunteered soldiers.. etc.

If they are here, then it's a good bet they have already sought out and found cooperation with the military of many countries. The secrecy stems from each country wanting to avoid admission they may be getting technology from Alien races and perhaps some potential military advantage. That could lead into preemptive military moves between competing countries before such a cooperative alliance with Aliens bears useful fruit.

I have seen a UFO myself (Big Black Silent Triangle) but it did nothing outside what we can do at this time.. so I suspect it was just our own Military using stealth technology.

The biggest issue Aliens would have in dealing with us is our lack of a common world wide Authority and our complex fragile interconnected economic systems. I'm equally sure we have nothing they want, other than a peaceful solution that doesn't involve us killing ourselves and killing our planet with us.

It's also very likely we are not the first Race they have encountered in our current state of affairs and thus they are following some sort of formula that will eventually lead to a fairly peaceful planet wide solution. Let us hope such is the case.

Time will tell..

Best wishes,
Dave :^)
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Alan McDougall on June 18th, 2017, 3:20 am 

Dave_Oblad » June 14th, 2017, 7:45 pm wrote:Hi All,

I highly doubt these abduction cases. All they need to do is have something of value to us (like diamonds) and exchange such with some selected individual to set up a clinic for volunteers.. to study some human responses or whatever. Folks would line up at the door to be probed and/or studied if it looked legit and they got paid.

The puppet masters could remain behind the scenes and out of view, if desired. Hide a few cameras to watch us in our native interactions etc.

Or make a deal with our Military with some Technology in exchange for allowing them to study volunteered soldiers.. etc.

If they are here, then it's a good bet they have already sought out and found cooperation with the military of many countries. The secrecy stems from each country wanting to avoid admission they may be getting technology from Alien races and perhaps some potential military advantage. That could lead into preemptive military moves between competing countries before such a cooperative alliance with Aliens bears useful fruit.

I have seen a UFO myself (Big Black Silent Triangle) but it did nothing outside what we can do at this time.. so I suspect it was just our own Military using stealth technology.

The biggest issue Aliens would have in dealing with us is our lack of a common world wide Authority and our complex fragile interconnected economic systems. I'm equally sure we have nothing they want, other than a peaceful solution that doesn't involve us killing ourselves and killing our planet with us.

It's also very likely we are not the first Race they have encountered in our current state of affairs and thus they are following some sort of formula that will eventually lead to a fairly peaceful planet wide solution. Let us hope such is the case.

Time will tell..

Best wishes,

Hi, Dave, I agree that if they have the science to travel from distant solar systems then it is most likely we have nothing that they would want from us.

In light of the fact that this forum is science focused, I have hesitated to bring in the next, namely; the effect aliens would have on the whole human race if indeed they do exist.

What effect would their arrival have on the monotheistic Abrahamic religions? Would it be profound because can these religious dogmas be extroprlated for the trillions of possible other hugely advanced civilizations out somewhere in the unimaginable vastness of the universe?
Alan McDougall
Banned User

Postby Dave_Oblad on June 18th, 2017, 8:43 am 

Yes, I agree Alan.

I watched a rather heavily biased program tonight that leaned towards the Aliens as being demonic and/or evil. Personally, I can't see how they can be more evil than us. But the question is how do they approach us without creating sudden major divisions in our personal relationships among humans. We will become very polarized, each person or group seeking to exploit their presence to our personal or collective gains.

My personal opinion is that we will pave the way by faking an Alien Invasion using Technology already passed to our military under control of a few key human elites. A few shots fired over the bough and a demand for immediate surrender of the whole planet. Followed by world-wide Marshall Law and punishment for holdouts. We will be required to come under a One World Government and a single set of laws. I don't expect such to be much fun.. but rather very repressive. A world wide police state typical of what we have become experts in pulling off.

Once that stage has been set, the real Aliens will swoop in and save us from ourselves.. free us from the repression and come out looking like the good guys, exposing the recent invasion as a local hoax using advanced technology to be convincing. Our local Elite suspect this might happen and think they can out-smart the real Aliens and hold control of the power. They will be badly mistaken. They will radically underestimate the technology that the real Aliens can bring to bear.

I could go into much greater detail but that would spoil our upcoming surprises.. lol. To my mind, this seems like a rather common strategy that I suspect has been done many times in our history. Ie: Help a monster take repressive control of a country.. then swoop in and rescue said country from said monster.

I doubt the real Aliens have any interest in what we have, but our rapidly advancing technology has to be dealt with sooner or later, better sooner than later.

As far as Religion goes.. it will probably be outlawed during the repression stage and then replaced with an alternate religion (after the real Alien takeover) of a much more impressive view than what we previously followed. I expect it will be the recognition that the Universe itself is a Cosmic Mind and Quantum Technology will open Vistas we can only dream about.

I'd like to go into more detail, but this isn't the Forum for such speculations. Perhaps a new thread in personal theories might be more appropriate than this Forum for such.

Best wishes,
Dave_Oblad
Resident Member

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Astronomy & Cosmology