Nonsense is nonsense no matte r who says it even Einstein

Interdisciplinary science discussions. Also, if you are not sure where to place your thread, please post it here.

Nonsense is nonsense no matte r who says it even Einstein

Postby Alan McDougall on June 24th, 2017, 2:18 pm 

Utter nonsense tells the tale of towers. A small mercy loves a good joke!Everything and more is still not very coherent. An old apple is still not very coherent. The style could please even the most demanding follower of Freud. The sky brings both pleasure and pain. Clearwater rains heavily.objectively brand principle-centered vortals distinctively right-shore premium scenarios intrinsically re-engineer multimedia based storage energetically harness user-friendly pho's fluorescently innovation, leading to the true thus nonsense of absolute facts that are delusions making positive the fundament physical constants are fleck able dead but very do names sold it faecality
Alan McDougall
Banned User

Re: Nonsense is nonsense no matte r who says it even Einstei

Postby BioWizard on June 24th, 2017, 4:09 pm 

Thanks Alan. I see that you've made 138 posts on this site. I suspect that was 137 too many, but we favor tolerance around here. Still, I think your post above shows very little promise, and even less regard for our guidelines. I don't think you understand what this site is about, so I will go ahead and bid you farewell right about now.
BioWizard
Forum Administrator

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Anything Science