Zizek

A place to sit back, relax, get to know each other, and talk about whatever you want to discuss or share with the group.
Forum rules
Please be sure to check the Rules & Guidelines

Zizek

Postby BadgerJelly on March 21st, 2018, 12:01 pm 

Anyone seen this guys face recently? Does he have some serious illness or something he's been keeping schtum?

I just watched something with him where half his face looked completely inactive. Looks likes he's had a stroke or something.

Any idea?
BadgerJelly
Resident Member

Re: Zizek

Postby TheVat on March 21st, 2018, 7:07 pm 

Bell's palsy. Not a stroke. Damage to the 7th cranial nerve, often from an infection. Or being too far to the Left. JK about the last part.
TheVat
Forum Administrator

Postby BadgerJelly on March 21st, 2018, 10:09 pm 

Haha! The best comment I heard about Zizek I saw on youtube. Someone commented about what Daffy Duck's voice actor was doing on his time off.

He is looking more and more like some bond villain by the day.
BadgerJelly
Resident Member

Postby Asparagus on March 22nd, 2018, 8:58 am 

Braininvat » March 21st, 2018, 7:07 pm wrote:Bell's palsy. Not a stroke. Damage to the 7th cranial nerve, often from an infection. Or being too far to the Left. JK about the last part.

What happens if you're too far to the right? You grow a little square mustache?
Asparagus

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby TheVat on March 22nd, 2018, 9:56 am 

He he! And develop a compulsion for golfing.
TheVat
Forum Administrator

Postby Asparagus on March 22nd, 2018, 10:52 am 

Is Trump too far to the right? Or too far in outer space?
Asparagus

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby TheVat on March 22nd, 2018, 12:21 pm 

He's far into something. Something warm and dark and filled with polyps and half-digested corn kernels. Politically, who can possibly tell? His protectionism sounds a lot like what moderate Democrats were peddling the last few years. Hillary Clinton reversed her opinion on the TransPacific Partnership and started talking about tariffs very similar to what Trump is wanting to do now. In other areas, he seems as far right as the Koch brothers. Militarily, he oscillates unpredictably between isolationism and hawkish aggression. It all depends on what he had for breakfast and what was on tv the night before AFAICT.

Sorry, Badger, I digressed horribly. Mods can delete this.
TheVat
Forum Administrator

Postby BadgerJelly on March 22nd, 2018, 12:35 pm 

No prob. Was just curious because I'd seen people mention bells palsy, but never really heard Zizek talk much about his twitches and such. If I wanted an in depth discussion about Zizek I'd post elsewhere.

I kind of expect every thread to mention Trump or Hitler now. Sign of the times :D
BadgerJelly
Resident Member

Return to Lounge Area