Flying saucer. Project of a spacecraft

This is not an everything goes forum, but rather a place to ask questions and request help for developing your ideas.

Flying saucer. Project of a spacecraft

Postby MasterOgon on January 19th, 2019, 3:35 am 

PRINCIPLE OF FLYING SAUCER.

Flying saucer is a reusable air / underwater / spacecraft. The motor used on it is a movable discoid sail, driven by high-frequency electromagnetic inertial propulsion drive. With the help of the wing, the inertial propulsion drive perceives the resistance of the environment and the apparatus comes in forward motion. Thus, the flying saucer uses the principle of movement of birds, fish and other species of creatures moving in a homogeneous environment. This principle is possible in virtually any environment capable of providing resistance in which waves can be created and reflected. This allows you to effectively use the resistance of the environment due to its inertness.

For example, an airplane for the most part simply overcomes air resistance, leaving behind it an air whirlwind that lasts some time by inertia. The vortex contains energy that is not used at all. A bird creating a whirlwind with a wing wave receives back some of the energy spent on it in the form of wind, which pushes it. Thus, the bird is more efficient than the aircraft. But it is technically difficult to create a powerful and fast apparatus in the form of a bird or fish. Such designs have a large number of moving parts that do not withstand the load on friction and vibration, if you install a powerful engine on them. Unlike the ornithopter wing, the wing of the flying saucer will be able to vibrate with high frequency and low amplitude, like the membrane of an acoustic speaker. This can be achieved through the use in the design of the electromagnetic drive of the wing. The suspension of the wing on a magnetic cushion will allow you to realize greater power and frequency of oscillation with a low mechanical load.

The work of the wing in the air or water can be described as follows. The wing makes a fast ascending impulse, as a result of which a shock wave is formed above it, and the flying saucer begins to be drawn into the region of reduced pressure formed behind it. An annular vortex is formed under the wing, which follows it by inertia. Then the wing begins to make a reverse movement downward at low speed, and the flying saucer pushes off from the whirlwind, which catches up with it, carrying it upwards.
Provided that the force of the vortex is greater than the force of gravity, a lift is created. The protruding central part works as a vortex concentrator, forming a lifting force, concentrating it over the center of gravity. With a high frequency of vibration, this process can be characterized as acoustic levitation, at which the object itself creates its own wave environment. The wing alternately creates strong waves in the upward direction and weak ones downwards. Strong waves exert predominant pressure on the wing and push it up. In other words, the wing pumps air from the upper hemisphere to the lower one and creates an air cushion under it.

The explanation of this phenomenon is that the temporary compression of air leads to the release of the energy of repulsion of atoms in the form of a vortex.

The picture shows the atoms or molecules of a liquid or gas, which are as close as possible to each other and at the same time equidistant. In this case, the only possible position in which they can be relative to each other is triangles, which are combined into hexagons. This corresponds to the crystal structure of water.

Atom 1 gets a boost. Suppose that atoms move along the path of least resistance, as the arrows indicate. If these are billiard balls, then each time the impulse 1 will be divided by 3 and will lose power. But if these are atoms or molecules that oscillate, then each time during a collision, the pulse energy will increase, because the vibrating object itself creates a repulsion impulse. There will be a chain reaction, which will lead first to the formation of multiple vortices, the prerequisites for which there is in the figure, turning into large vortices. The wing converts the force of the vortex into motion. Thus, the driving force of the flying saucer is air resistance. Consequently, the energy that drives the flying saucer is taken from the air.

http://new-original-style.com.ua/pages/article/flying/saucer_en.htm

[youtube]https://youtu.be/uoFQ3g1VEUI[/youtube]
MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Holly liked this post

Re: Propensity for Density

Postby Faradave on January 19th, 2019, 6:57 pm 

I have a soft spot for experimenters. A lot of work went in to MO's models, which reflects ingenuity and passion. (By the way, welcome MasterOgon).

I think we must admit that nature indeed uses such a design in jelly fish. Note that it is low frequency in a high density fluid medium. The upstroke is slow compared to a quick downstroke.

There's a reason we don't see a similar design in the atmosphere. The materials nature has at its disposal are too dense. The size needed to effectively couple a solid to air severely limits the lift capacity of the system compared to the weight of the mechanism. This would be much more difficult to implement in space.

Some years ago, I tested a sonic jellyfish for aerodynamic lift using an exciter like this one as a driver. The wing was a domed coffee lid either intact or with 4 or 8 equally spaced slits, allowing it to flap when oscillated vertically. That was mounted on a wood perch above a postage scale, high enough that most of any downdraft would dissipate before striking the scale pan. (It would have been better to mount a shield independently protecting the scale pan.)

Below is a tedious video of one such experiment. (Too much camera motion 20 sec. until I put it in the tripod.) To make a long story short, in the range of 110-140Hz at 3 watts continuous power, I found lift corresponding to 0.6g decrease in apparent mass. This increased to 0.8g momentarily at 10 watts.

A much more sophisticated ornithopter based on the same idea is described here.

Dr. Ristroph was kind enough to correspond with me regarding my orthosonic lift experiments.
Faradave

Holly liked this post

Re: Flying saucer. Project of a spacecraft

Postby MasterOgon on January 19th, 2019, 11:05 pm 

Glad your reply. How to insert a video?

In fact, design jellyfish has the opposite meaning. This makes a fast up and slow down movement. I came to this experimentally. I installed the oscillating engine on the ship and it moved in the direction of a strong impulse. The motion of the jellyfish, which we see in the video has such a description -
when the jellyfish squeezes the ring, it repels and quickly pushes the water in front of it with the middle part. As a result, a wave is formed in front of the jellyfish, which leaves behind a reduced pressure. Behind the jellyfish a ring whirlwind is formed, which moves after the jellyfish and pushes it. While this jellyfish is revealed, catching a whirlwind like a sail. In the picture above, I drew it. This happens because the forward energy of the impulse is transferred to the jellyfish on the principle of dominoes due to the repulsion of molecules. The energy that is needed to maintain this chain reaction is taken from the vibrations of the molecules. This process is contrary to conventional wisdom, but it is happening and can be observed.
The robot jellyfish creates lift due to the fact that it flaps its wings like a fish with its tail pointing downwards. If you pay attention to the bird, which takes off, you will see a strong wave upwards and a subsequent repulsion when it lowers its wings. In order for this to work even in space, a sufficiently flat plate that makes non-uniform oscillations. The complex form of birds and jellyfish gives them high efficiency but is not critical.
The basic principle is repulsion, which can be expressed in the following picture.

The system in the picture come into motion if it has a fulcrum in the form of anything. In addition, ena displays a hydrogen atom, which is affected by the force of gravity from the side of the magnet on the rod. It implements the principle of repulsion of atoms and is the engine that I used in my models.
MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Holly liked this post

Re: Post Facto

Postby Faradave on January 20th, 2019, 12:07 am 

MasterOgon wrote:How to insert a video?

Put the edit window in Full Edit mode (I'm not sure if that is available to brand new members) and click the YouTube button.
-OR-
type "YouTube" and "/YouTube" with square brackets [] around each

then insert the YouTube address between.
(use this format: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWUWKx0N_rg)

Anytime you want to see how someone did something in a post, just click the "Quote button in the upper right corner of that post and you can see all of its formatting. Try that here, to see how I did the link below. It will be at the very bottom of this post.

Faradave

Holly liked this post

Re: More Test is Best

Postby Faradave on January 20th, 2019, 12:44 am 

MasterOgon wrote:...a fast up and slow down movement. I came to this experimentally. I installed the oscillating engine on the ship and it moved in the direction of a strong impulse.

You are probably aware of the recent news from MIT regarding ionic wind flight (with no moving parts).

Their thrust is very efficient but even after 5 years development still very weak. Their aircraft is not powerful enough to take off by itself, so they use a sling shot (rubber bands) to launch it from a table in a windless gymnasium. Then they compare the length and duration of flight, first without thrust, then with ionic thrust turned on. That's an appropriate approach for your early stage of development.

If you can direct your thrust down you can test it in stationary mode on a scale as I did. An exciter can be made by cutting the cage and diaphragm from a small speaker (or pulling one from an old cell phone, lap top). Function generator apps for phone or computer are usually free if you search on line. You should look for one that offers "variable duty cycle" so you can change the relative upstroke and downstroke durations. I find old home theaters systems in people's trash with still-good amplifiers. Electronic postage scales (also used by cooks, jewelers and drug dealers) are not expensive and often sensitive to 0.1 gram.

Good luck!
Faradave

Holly liked this post

Postby MasterOgon on January 20th, 2019, 11:00 am 

hank you. The peculiarity of my device is that it has more efficiency at greater speed. Because air resistance serves as a foothold for it. If you put it on the scales, then the result is likely to not be. The only way to check the force is to measure the speed of the fall with the engine on and off. But such a measurement will not be objective because a small inclination can significantly affect the speed. Acceleration from the engine can become horizontal and this will accelerate the fall. So for now, I can rely on visual perception.
I also used a frequency generator. But the effect is still small. A normal engine is difficult to make and a simple construction has less weight.
MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby MasterOgon on January 20th, 2019, 11:06 am 

MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby PaulN on January 20th, 2019, 11:21 am 

Appears to be a stylish Frisbee.
PaulN

Postby MasterOgon on January 20th, 2019, 1:55 pm 

This Frisbee requires less energy to fly and can take off by inertia.
MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby MasterOgon on January 20th, 2019, 1:57 pm 

MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby PaulN on January 21st, 2019, 1:37 pm 

Video looks like you're providing the momentum by, erm, tossing it across the room.
PaulN

Postby MasterOgon on January 21st, 2019, 2:25 pm 

It creates a weak effect and becomes more efficient at speed. Therefore, I throw it. On the first video you can see the difference. I throw 2 times with the engine off and 2 times with it turned on. You can hear the sound.
MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby MasterOgon on February 22nd, 2019, 12:30 pm 

Birdplane. A simplified version of the flying saucer.

https://youtu.be/aCAFfisXYa4
MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby TheVat on February 22nd, 2019, 2:24 pm 

What is the theoretical basis for this sort of propulsion system and how does it differ from conventional aeronautical technology?
TheVat
Forum Administrator

Postby MasterOgon on February 23rd, 2019, 12:52 am 

Technically, the aircraft repeats the principle of bird flight. Unlike conventional ornithopter, it has one aerodynamic plane, with which it repels from the air in a given direction. Just like a swallow, it cannot take off on its own and receives the energy that is missing from the air.
The theory is this: a temporary air compression results in a chain reaction, as a result of which atoms repel each other using their own vibrations. This leads to the formation of a vortex. Thus the cause of the formation of a vortex is the release of heat from the air.
At the beginning of the topic, I illustrated the transfer of momentum between atoms and gave the motor scheme, which resembles a hydrogen atom, which is acted upon by the force of attraction from outside.
In the video below, the motor that reproduces the thermal motion of molecules or atoms.
https://youtu.be/R-6DH1Wv8ec

And the movement of such a motor in the water. This demonstrates simplified bird lifting.
https://youtu.be/ECjTOa_mm5k

Such an aircraft would theoretically be able to receive an unlimited amount of energy from the environment, but in practice its speed will be limited by the power of the engine necessary to convert this energy into motion. When the energy of the vortex becomes too large, the apparatus can not be held on it and falls like this: https://youtu.be/y4wgTzmRx2s
And in some cases here: [url]https://youtu.be/x_il7YfK06k
[/url]
MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby MasterOgon on February 23rd, 2019, 10:43 am 

I painted what it looks like on the example of bird flight and jellyfish movement. In reality, it has a more complex wavelike view. I simplified it to asymmetric vibrations. The wing makes a sharp swing up and generates a whirlwind. The vortex moves up and pushes the wing, and the wing slowly pushes the vortex in any direction and moves in the opposite direction.

Jailfish pushes the water back and at this time pushes the water ahead with its frontal resistance. It creates an annular vortex that goes from the top to the bottom, completely repeating its shape. This pushes the vortex at the same time creating a new one.

MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby charon on February 23rd, 2019, 3:20 pm 

This guy knows a thing or two.

charon

MasterOgonFaradave liked this post

Postby MasterOgon on March 17th, 2019, 3:55 am 

Antigravity! UFO technology in action.
https://youtu.be/XLvvcr6mRYY
MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby MasterOgon on March 24th, 2019, 10:32 am 

On June 24, 1947, American businessman Kenneth Arnold, flying in his plane over the Cascade Mountains, saw strange objects in the shape of a crescent.

“They flew about 20-25 miles and disappeared from sight. For about three minutes, I watched as a chain of moving like saucers in water, like flat stones thrown, objects, stretching for at least 5 miles, tugged between high mountain peaks. They were flat, like frying pans, and, like a mirror, reflected the sun's rays. I saw it all very clearly and distinctly. ”

“With a periodicity of a few seconds, two, or even three of them at the same time seemed to dive, slightly changing the direction of motion, and that was enough so that they, leaning on an edge and illuminated by the sun, sent a reflection to my plane.” The aircraft on the photo looks absurd from the point of view of the normal aerodynamics of the aircraft - it is a wing with the same profile across the entire width and not having a stabilizer. In the course of my experiments, I came to the conclusion that this form is fully justified and more effective, but just like the plate it requires the use of the most advanced technologies.

Due to the fact that the flying saucer model I created contradicts some of the assertions of modern science, I constantly encounter criticism. And despite the fact that during the experiments I got a real result and gave it a logical explanation within the framework of science, by the majority it remains unrecognized due to the fact that I do not have the opportunity to fix it. I proposed a series of simple experiments that are easy to repeat. For example, asymmetric movements of the palm in the water. In order to make a visual experiment to extract thermal energy from the air using plate vibrations and using it for flight, I created a birdplane. https://youtu.be/aCAFfisXYa4

This aircraft is a flying wing of the usual aerodynamic configuration with a profile that allows him to plan sequentially. Inertia mounted on the wing causes it to vibrate, increasing lift. Being without movement, such a system, due to its primitive design, practically does not create any thrust, but the effect in the counter-flow increases significantly, since a vortex medium is formed around the apparatus, which creates an effect of added mass, increasing the area of interaction of the wing with the medium. This phenomenon explains the effect discovered by Grebennikov in the beetle eaves of a beetle. Such structures contribute to the formation of multiple microvortexes at the slightest movement. The vortex, as a stable phenomenon, fed by the thermal energy of the air, makes it possible for a swallow to fly, while it cannot take off from the ground. The aerodynamic profile of a strange sickle-shaped airplane is due to the fact that it only works on lifting force, and its stabilization is carried out with the help of an engine. Its counterparts by nature are the bodies of insects - for example, wasps. In some experiments, I also used a similar profile and received a significant increase in lift during unstable flight, which is almost impossible for an ordinary aircraft. https://youtu.be/Tj1HHjRZNVU The rounded shape of the wing contributes to the natural movement of air and the more rapid formation of a vortex.

I discovered in quantum physics a lot of controversy and controversy between scientists, which lasted for 100 years on the issue I'm working on. The reason for this is the absence in the theory of relativity of the subatomic medium, the ether, through which the gravitational interaction should occur. Therefore, the interaction of atoms in the theory of relativity is considered instantaneous, and the difference in the densities of the subatomic medium is replaced by the curvature of spacetime, the measurement system. Since the motion described by me through asymmetric vibrations does not imply an instantaneous interaction of atoms, further conclusions are in no way connected with it. A photon is a vortex formation of fundamental particles of the ether, which occurs when energy is transmitted through a subatomic medium possessing the properties of matter - pushing and jumping, and at the same time it is a wave that does not exist in a quiescent state. This, incidentally, is not surprising, since there are no calm state of the waves in the sea except for winter. And in the same way, sea waves form whirlwinds. Thus, the same principles apply to light as to waves and eddies in air and water. The same principles apply to movement with light as with movement in air or water. By creating and reflecting light waves, by analogy with the oscillatory motion in water, you can create a pressure drop in the ether, which will set the device in motion. This explains the high reflectivity of a sickle-shaped aircraft, which has a solar wing instead of a solar sail. Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfNGnI ... lM-3LzxMPg
MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby PaulN on March 24th, 2019, 11:21 am 

PaulN

davidm liked this post

Postby davidm on March 24th, 2019, 2:18 pm 

davidm

Postby MasterOgon on April 11th, 2019, 1:17 pm 

Antigravity, engine and experiments with a flying saucer.

The principle of anti-gravity, the Grebennikov effect, anti-gravity engine. Video experiments with anti-gravity and free energy.
https://www.science-community.org/ru/node/202210
MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby MasterOgon on April 13th, 2019, 2:48 am 

Antigravity. Experiments with a flying saucer.
https://youtu.be/tDsQQOwI1sY
MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby MasterOgon on May 5th, 2019, 11:38 pm 

MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby Lozza on May 7th, 2019, 10:36 am 

This is a mathematician talking of the common reported characteristics of UFO sightings, and then looks at the maths and physics involved in order for them to maneuver as they reportedly do. It's a little laborious, but I'm wondering if anyone with a maths and physics background can confirm the math.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6m35fu ... =8&t=3628s
Lozza

Postby PaulN on May 8th, 2019, 11:13 am 

Nope, sorry. To build anything with the structural integrity to cross interstellar space and then deal with the gravitational forces in a solar system (and solar flares, etc.), you need it to have some mass. You can't magically get rid of the mass of the material the ship is composed of (or mass of its occupants), and the sudden accelerations/decelerations and reversing of trajectories seen in UFOs would reduce the occupants to pulp.
PaulN

Postby MasterOgon on May 10th, 2019, 7:16 am 

The principle of movement, which I wrote above, to a large extent corresponds to what they say about the UFO. I confirmed it experimentally in the air, and I am sure that it will also work in space. But mathematically, it can not be described as long as it is not investigated. The laws of physics that deny this must be revised.
MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby MasterOgon on May 19th, 2019, 6:27 am 

MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby MasterOgon on July 6th, 2019, 12:07 am 

Flying saucer uses the power of the wind.
https://youtu.be/jzBo8qk4dwA
MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Postby MasterOgon on July 16th, 2019, 11:08 am 

MasterOgon
Forum Neophyte

Next

Return to Personal Theories