Trump taking non-FDA approved drug.

Reopened October 2019 - includes archived threads from pre-2019

Trump taking non-FDA approved drug.

Postby toucana on May 19th, 2020, 4:58 am 

President Trump stunned reporters today at a press conference when he announced that he is taking an untested and unauthorised drug to protect himself against reality.

“I’m taking Taurostercusdiaboloxine (MgABs2-OH=OH-WTF4)” announced the president, “and I have been doing so for some time”.

“I was just waiting for your eyes to light up when I told you that” added the president - “But I’ve heard really great things about it, especially from other politicians. Lots of them of use it all the time. It’s widely available, and has been for years. It uses entirely natural and biodegradable ingredients, and it succesfuly immunises both you and anyone within earshot against reason, common sense, and scientific truths. I use it all the time, and so should you”

The FDA have warned the public that use of this product as a panacea is unauthorised and unsupported by any serious scientific research. Some medical experts have claimed that the product can cause verbal diarrhesis, and act as an IQ and CNN depressant.
toucana
Chatroom Operator

Blog: View Blog (10)

Re: Trump taking non-FDA approved drug.

Postby TheVat on May 19th, 2020, 9:56 am 

Eventually the stercore hits the ceraula.

LoL "CNN depressant"
TheVat
Forum Administrator

Postby Serpent on May 19th, 2020, 10:53 am 

How will they tell if it's working?
Also, how long is "for some time"? Because that could explain a lot!
Serpent
Resident Member

Postby TheVat on May 19th, 2020, 11:34 am 

My guess is that Trump's physicians have been handing him Altoids or Tic-Tacs and telling him it's his beloved anti-malarial.
TheVat
Forum Administrator

Postby Serpent on May 19th, 2020, 12:57 pm 

Pity.

(OTH, he's so devious and mistrustful, he might order it on line behind the quacks' backs.)
Serpent
Resident Member

Postby doogles on May 19th, 2020, 5:39 pm 

Yes, re the President taking those tablets daily, the interesting historical background of this magnesium-derived chemical (You'll notice that Mg is the main initial ingredient of the formula) was actually developed in the backwoods of the USA where they developed it as a sideline to hooch. Some of the more astute hillbillies had observed that two pounds of magnesium sulphate down the throat of any prize bull would produce bucket loads of the product 'tauro-stir-diabolox-ex-crement' which when refined and tabletted, became Taurostercusdiaboloxine. The tabletted finished product had a ready market in the form of politicians, salesmen and anyone who pinned their faith in consensus thinking. It was more profitable than moonshine and readily available in brown paper wrapping.
doogles

Return to General News and Politics